• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Two killed, one injured in shooting during third night of unrest in Kenosha

Several people shot on third night of unrest in Kenosha

What's the typical lefty/BLM response to a possible police misconduct? Shoot more people. :doh
This is different and this is where the legacy media is going to finally chime in. This is Americans saying "enough" to the mob and defending themselves, their homes, their property and their towns.
Notice it didn't take long in WI- gun country-for citizens to protect themselves.

Yea they would. You are down to vigilantism as a rational for shooting at that point. Cops tend to frown on vigilantism as IDIOT vigilantes are as likely to shoot then as anybody else since they have no earthly idea what they are doing.

Show me one of these weekend warrior goons that would actually check his background before firing and I will show you an anomaly for one thing.

Oh, NOW you want the cops to do their job...lol

No, it's typically been to either beat random people half to death, or to burn down property and attack the police.

Shooting has only recently become a more common thing with them. Which only strengthens 2A stances if you ask me.
It underpins the reason for the 2nd A.
Kenoshans are the new Koreans.

It was self defense then. It's self defense now.
Doesn't matter the color of your skin, your religion or sexual identity. Americans WILL defend their lives, their business, their homes, their towns and their neighbors against a dangerous and proven-deadly and destructive mob.

Explain how the rioting is justified, then get back to us. Hmmm?

Here's the bottom line justification: they want Trump to cross the Constitution to get viral videos, photos and news stories so he loses in November.
Trump is not going to fall for it.
In the meantime, this Leftist Democrat Legacy Media (but I repeat myself) gambit will continue to result in death and destruction.
Oh, and losses in the BILLIONS.

Yea they would. You are down to vigilantism as a rational for shooting at that point. Cops tend to frown on vigilantism as IDIOT vigilantes are as likely to shoot then as anybody else since they have no earthly idea what they are doing.

Show me one of these weekend warrior goons that would actually check his background before firing and I will show you an anomaly for one thing.
No, as I said before... the only justifiable rationale is self defense. To that end, it doesn't matter a lick whether you are a licensed security guard or not.

All it takes is for the police to drop the militarization 'shoot first, ask questions never' mentality and much of this **** is avoided.

But hell no, fire 7 rounds into someone's back with the full intention to kill him... oops, he lived... guess you kill em all "conservatives" will have to settle for a lifetime in a wheelchair sentence for an unarmed black guy.

The shootings in Kenosha last night didn't have a damned thing to do with Blake. A group of hoodlums started busting up cars in a parking lot. One of the idiots that was supposed to be guarding the parking lot had wandered off but then came running back with another idiot chasing him. The guard idiot shot the chasing idiot and then took off running. He was chased again and tackled at which point he shot another couple of people.

There was other gunfire but the incident I described appears to have been the "main event". The whole thing stemmed from hoodlums being hoodlums and idiots being idiots.

It underpins the reason for the 2nd A.
Kenoshans are the new Koreans.

It was self defense then. It's self defense now.
Doesn't matter the color of your skin, your religion or sexual identity. Americans WILL defend their lives, their business, their homes, their towns and their neighbors against a dangerous and proven-deadly and destructive mob.

Their lives using lethal force, legitimate
There homes using lethal force, legitimate under as set of guidelines
their towns, illegitimate....the job of local law enforcement
their neighbors, illegitimate....their neighbor's job or the job of local law enforcement

Some of you simply watch too many action movies.

Although I am so glad this thread makes it so easy to understand that the righties gun toting crowd wants to simply return to frontier justice. Lets just roll that clock right back to when we carried justice on our hips and chattel slavery was just A-OK.

The shooter is not a lefty/BLM type... He is one of your boogaloo friends...

No he wasn't. He was a white kid that was supposed to be making sure nobody busted stuff up in a certain parking lot or business location and couldn't manage to keep his **** together.

One of them was apparently holding a pistol.

And the mob was pointing "long guns" at police just 2 nights prior. And there were plenty of pistols wielded by the BLM rioters. Like this dude in Kenosha pulling his pistol in a reporter's face.

kenosha gun pointed.jpg

No he wasn't. He was a white kid that was supposed to be making sure nobody busted stuff up in a certain parking lot or business location and couldn't manage to keep his **** together.

Was he a licensed security guard hired by the owner of the lot. If not...he is just an IDIOT. Had no legitimate business being there.

Their lives using lethal force, legitimate
There homes using lethal force, legitimate under as set of guidelines
their towns, illegitimate....the job of local law enforcement
their neighbors, illegitimate....their neighbor's job or the job of local law enforcement

Some of you simply watch too many action movies.

Although I am so glad this thread makes it so easy to understand that the righties gun toting crowd wants to simply return to frontier justice. Lets just roll that clock right back to when we carried justice on our hips and chattel slavery was just A-OK.
Is WI a "duty to retreat" state?
Let's see how many textbooks you've read, "partner".

Muh slavery...omg:roll:

And the mob was pointing "long guns" at police just 2 nights prior. And there were plenty of pistols wielded by the BLM rioters. Like this dude in Kenosha pulling his pistol in a reporter's face.

View attachment 67292885

No matter how you slice it....too many guns in this country, too easy to get them has results in jerks like this guy pointing one at a reporter. Either we continue to continence this nonsense of too many guns too easy to get or we curtail it.

Not many could in the midst of a violent mob.

No matter how you slice it....too many guns in this country, too easy to get them has results in jerks like this guy pointing one at a reporter. Either we continue to continence this nonsense of too many guns too easy to get or we curtail it.

Responsible, trained and registered gun owners are NOT the problem.

Is WI a "duty to retreat" state?
Let's see how many textbooks you've read, "partner".

Muh slavery...omg:roll:

I know what duty to retreat means and it has nothing to do with what I posted.

Responsible, trained and registered gun owners are NOT the problem.

Trained for riot control? Good luck with that one.

A 17 year old white kid....

Was he a licensed security guard hired by the owner of the lot. If not...he is just an IDIOT. Had no legitimate business being there.

He is 17 years old and crossed state lines to be in Kenosha... no way he was a licensed security guard...

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Back
Top Bottom