• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Two killed, one injured in shooting during third night of unrest in Kenosha

It sounds like the shooter was one of a group protecting a car dealership (100 vehicles were burned a night ago) when he was confronted by would-be arsonists who planned to burn it down.

It sounds like the shooter was one of a group protecting a car dealership (100 vehicles were burned a night ago) when he was confronted by would-be arsonists who planned to burn it down.

Really, was the group made up of authorized and licensed security guards assigned to protect the property by the owner? If not....that will not be a workable defense in court.

Last edited:
Tell me again how these protests are peaceful!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, whoever in Kenosha's police leadership thought it would be a good idea to incorporate these untrained 'militias' packing live rounds into their response has got to be the dumbest mother****er on the face of the planet.

Even if the shootings were justified in self-defense, absolute best case scenario, what happened that night is going to greatly magnify the outrage of the BLM movement while also encouraging them to pack heat next time; thus this powder keg just got exponentially more dangerous and volatile, especially if we keep seeing militia LARPers show up with lethal ammo.

The police and the National Gaurd should be ordered to quell the riot. That would be a great idea. The strategy the Kenosha mayor used was obviously a bust...

Kenosha Mayor Addresses Protesters in Wake of Jacob Blake Shooting – NBC Chicago

Really, was the group made up of authorized and licensed security guards assigned to protect the property by the owner? If not....that will not be a workable defense in court.

But burning the car lot is ok.

But burning the car lot is ok.

Let's see, "Cars MORE IMPORTANT than flesh and blood."

Yup....that sounds about right for a Trumpet.

Really, was the group made up of authorized and licensed security guards assigned to protect the property by the owner? If not....that will not be a defense in court.
You think this will go to court?

Explain how the rioting is justified, then get back to us. Hmmm?

I thought I did that with post #2... you know, the one you responded to.

You think this will go to court?

Depends on what evidence can be garnered from the crime. It hardly matters. I have mentioned this to the IDIOT militias that "guard" somebody else property during protests, riots, what have you vin my own neck of the woods. Go ahead, squeeze of a round if you are not a licensed security guard watching the property or the actual owner....see how fast you end up introduced to the local jail.

I thought I did that with post #2... you know, the one you responded to.

Mmmm, nope! Nothing you've posted justifies the destruction of private property. So far all you've done is condone illegal violence perpetrated against innocent, law adiding citizens.

Once again you jumped too soon and now have egg on your face, Again. Enjoy :lamo

No, he is correct. These deaths were caused by the rioters.

Depends on what evidence can be garnered from the crime. It hardly matters. I have mentioned this to the IDIOT militias that "guard" somebody else property during protests, riots, what have you vin my own neck of the woods. Go ahead, squeeze of a round if you are not a licensed security guard watching the property or the actual owner....see how fast you end up introduced to the local jail.

But, the riots? Yeah, those are ok. :lamo

No, he is correct. These deaths were caused by the rioters.

I don't think it was them with a gun in their hands, but it was several of them that got shot and killed.

I don't think it was them with a gun in their hands, but it was several of them that got shot and killed.

It was them that forced a peace loving, law adiding citizen to stand up to their violent insurgency. No insurgency, no law adiding citizen smoking insurgents.

Mmmm, nope! Nothing you've posted justifies the destruction of private property. So far all you've done is condone illegal violence perpetrated against innocent, law adiding citizens.

Figures as much, unsurprising you are so accepting of shooting an unarmed black guy in the back 7 times on his way to a lifetime in a wheelchair.

(And these "conservatives" wonder why everyone else is so alarmed at the police shoot first never ask questions mentality.)

Figures as much, unsurprising you are so accepting of shooting an unarmed black guy in the back 7 times on his way to a lifetime in a wheelchair.

(And these "conservatives" wonder why everyone else is so alarmed at the police shoot first never ask questions mentality.)

I'm not accepting anything, so stop the ****ing lying. I'm simply pointing out that the riots aren't justified.

It is extremely unlikely that anyone would arrest you for protecting a business under these circumstances, much less throw you in jail. Licensed security guards aren't licensed to kill people, so that seems irrelevant with respect to whether or not you can justifiably shoot someone. It comes down to self defense.

I'm not accepting anything, so stop the ****ing lying. I'm simply pointing out that the riots aren't justified.

It is okay, we get it... we know what you support.

This is what you consistently do to everyone else here at DP, we can all play your game. I am "simply pointing out" your complete acceptance for the police shooting someone unarmed in the back 7 times and paralyzing him.

Maybe all of this gun rights advocacy which has been taken to such absurd levels that citizens are running down the street with semi-automatic rifles at the ready is not such a great idea after all. MAGA!!!!

It is the price patriotic Americans must be willing to pay for greatness.

One of them was apparently holding a pistol.

It is extremely unlikely that anyone would arrest you for protecting a business under these circumstances, much less throw you in jail. Licensed security guards aren't licensed to kill people, so that seems irrelevant with respect to whether or not you can justifiably shoot someone. It comes down to self defense.

Yea they would. You are down to vigilantism as a rational for shooting at that point. Cops tend to frown on vigilantism as IDIOT vigilantes are as likely to shoot then as anybody else since they have no earthly idea what they are doing.

Show me one of these weekend warrior goons that would actually check his background before firing and I will show you an anomaly for one thing.

It is okay, we get it... we know what you support.

This is what you consistently do to everyone else here at DP, we can all play your game. I am "simply pointing out" your complete acceptance for the police shooting someone unarmed in the back 7 times and paralyzing him.

We know you have to lie to make your idiotic Leftist argument sound rational.

Back
Top Bottom