• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson's White Supremacist Rant

It's a lying dog whistle? Can you explain that?
All dog whistles are lies. You should know that already. If you don't, I'm not wasting my time explaining.

Looks like someone else noticed the Nazi undertones in Tucker's rant.

In the ADL's ensuing letter on Friday, first obtained by CNN Business, Greenblatt accused Carlson of an "open-ended endorsement of white supremacist ideology."

Appearing with his friend Mark Steyn, who was filling in at 7 p.m. ET, Carlson invoked "white replacement theory," a racist conspiracy theory that imagines White people are being intentionally replaced by immigrants.

Strange that this has to be said, but we really should not be putting Nazis on the Telly.

Are 'undertones' the new 'reading between the lines' and 'dog whistles'?
Why lie?
The theory was beamed onto American TV screens when men marched in Charlottesville, Virginia in 2017 and said "Jews will not replace us" and "you will not replace us."
And the theory has been cited by racist mass murderers, including the man who attacked a Walmart in El Paso, Texas in 2019.
Just wave that hate flag high.

Sounds like BS. The only people receiving Stimulus money were tax payers. Now granted, most illegals work and pay taxes. I bet they don't tell you that on Tucker's show.
Most? Maybe. All? Of course not. You have on idea who's doing what but we do know that $15,000 for each foreigner is much more than each American citizen received.

Why lie?

Just wave that hate flag high.
So 'undertones' were beamed onto American TV screens? I would have enjoyed seeing that.

Who is it I hate, btw? Are you seeing more 'undertones'?

So you believe white people are being replaced with non-whites to drown out white votes? What do non-whites want that whites don’t want?
Blacks are also starting to leave the Democratic Plantation because they are waking up to the fact that democrats promise diamonds but deliver worthless cubic zirconia. Immigrant voters will replace all those blacks who will be pissed because the new slave class of illegal immigrants will work for less pay and benefits. While these blacks may be pissed few will vote for the “racist“ republicans. (Of course it is the democrats who have ALWAYS been the racists in our nation.)

Democrats are forgetting one fact. Many of these illegals are Catholic and real Catholics oppose abortion. They may just vote for republicans when they get the chance. If so the democrat’s open border plan will backfire.

So 'undertones' were beamed onto American TV screens? I would have enjoyed seeing that.

Who is it I hate, btw? Are you seeing more 'undertones'?
Why pretend to not understand?

Most rational people don't even think about it.

It people like you who make click bait posts on the issue.
Sure was a big stink for the past four years over a wall most people don't even think about.

Vox videos:

Overtly racist or just another thinly veiled dog whistle, you decide.

I say it was pretty overt.

This is an insane rant. It's not a voting rights question. These immigrants could vote GOP if they GOP appealed to them. In fact, Catholic Latinos and Muslims are more likely to be conservative on many issues, but the GOP does a crap job reaching those voters for obvious reasons. Carlson displays the top reason very well, non-white conservatives don't vote GOP because loud mouths like Carlson view immigrants as a threat, as third world, as violent criminals, as culturally inferior, and he doesn't want immigrants here.

Then you have Ann Coulter attacking immigrants as the "browning of America."

Immigrants, despite being conservative, see them as a bunch of racist ****s and that's the voting rights question.

The unvarnished white supremacism in his message, "We're the good kids, Dammit!" It's really kind of sad that he can and will get away with such a Nazi like lie.
I don't understand why he thinks immigrants are treated so much better than white Americans like himself. I am an immigrant. I am surrounded by immigrants, and we haven't qualified for anything for free simply because we were born on foreign soil.

Immigrants built this country and helped make it successful. Tucker on the other hand is a white racist and dog whistler. What is necessary is for both Parties to sit down and figure out a sane immigration policy that can be put into law. If you listen carefully to Tucker, he wants everybody who disagrees with him to leave this country so his vote would carry more weight. In Carlson's case "Stupid is a stupid does".

Seriously? You folks have way to much time on your hands. FOX lawyers even admit no one should seriously entertain his ramblings. Reasonable people know better. That's their defense. Why would Carlson deserve a thread? Whatever.

I don't see anything racist or white supremacist about what he is saying in that video. He is talking about the mass importation of illegal immigrants at the expense of legal American citizens.
He said, "the government shows preference for people who show contempt for American and our customs, our laws, or system itself."

He didn't use the phrase "illegal immigration." As far as everything he said goes, it also applies to legal migrants. The banner on the bottom of the screen is about "alternative ID" being acceptable for "migrants." Thats not a change in policy or law, btw. When applying for refugee status, an array of ID is acceptable. It's been a standard norm, so he is just whipping people up against immigrants.

Blacks are also starting to leave the Democratic Plantation because they are waking up to the fact that democrats promise diamonds but deliver worthless cubic zirconia. Immigrant voters will replace all those blacks who will be pissed because the new slave class of illegal immigrants will work for less pay and benefits. While these blacks may be pissed few will vote for the “racist“ republicans. (Of course it is the democrats who have ALWAYS been the racists in our nation.)

Democrats are forgetting one fact. Many of these illegals are Catholic and real Catholics oppose abortion. They may just vote for republicans when they get the chance. If so the democrat’s open border plan will backfire.

The biggest fact your post omits is that it is all based on Breitbart-American orthodoxy that has no relationship to reality.

Most rational people don't even think about it.

It people like you who make click bait posts on the issue.

...said the Republican in the Tucker Carlson white nationalist thread.

Overtly racist or just another thinly veiled dog whistle, you decide.

I say it was pretty overt.

I didn't hear him complaining about people of any particular color. It's actually pretty blatantly racist to assume that he was. Do you think he'd feel differently if a tens of thousands of white, homeless liberal weenies from Toronto were trying to get in to the country to get the free school and healthcare that maybe soon-to-be President Harris wants to give them?

Immigrants built this country and helped make it successful. Tucker on the other hand is a white racist and dog whistler. What is necessary is for both Parties to sit down and figure out a sane immigration policy that can be put into law. If you listen carefully to Tucker, he wants everybody who disagrees with him to leave this country so his vote would carry more weight. In Carlson's case "Stupid is a stupid does".
So we've gone from 'reading between the lines' to 'dog whistles' to 'overtones' and now to 'listen carefully' to understand that Carlson wants anyone who disagrees with him to "leave this country".

That's crazy world leftists live in.

Why pretend to not understand?
Why not tell me who it is I hate? Is it the race or culture that cannot be named in public? Are you ashamed to say it? Are they really that bad? Or maybe you're just full of it. It's the last one, right?

Back
Top Bottom