• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson's White Supremacist Rant

...said the Republican in the Tucker Carlson white nationalist thread.
Are only White nationals allowed to discuss the topic? Tucker never said anything about skin color. so why do you? Were you taught this sort of thing in school? If so, it's a form of child abuse.

Are only White nationals allowed to discuss the topic? Tucker never said anything about skin color. so why do you? Were you taught this sort of thing in school? If so, it's a form of child abuse.

So you don’t subscribe to “Tucker’s” white replacement theory?

Seriously? You folks have way to much time on your hands. FOX lawyers even admit no one should seriously entertain his ramblings. Reasonable people know better. That's their defense. Why would Carlson deserve a thread? Whatever.

The issue isn't that FOX is allowed to do this, the issue is whistling Dixie to people who really believe they're being replaced.

They're throwing red 🍖 at accelerationists.

The biggest fact your post omits is that it is all based on Breitbart-American orthodoxy that has no relationship to reality.
All you have to do is visit the black areas of major cities controlled by democrats for decades to see that the promises politicians make to blacks are worthless.

All you have to do is visit the black areas of major cities controlled by democrats for decades to see that the promises politicians make to blacks are worthless.

And?

Why not tell me who it is I hate? Is it the race or culture that cannot be named in public? Are you ashamed to say it? Are they really that bad? Or maybe you're just full of it. It's the last one, right?
Sorry, no one is playing your silly game. What makes you think I would?

I didn't hear him complaining about people of any particular color. It's actually pretty blatantly racist to assume that he was. Do you think he'd feel differently if a tens of thousands of white, homeless liberal weenies from Toronto were trying to get in to the country to get the free school and healthcare that maybe soon-to-be President Harris wants to give them?
I'll go with the opinion of the ADL over yours.

Overtly racist or just another thinly veiled dog whistle, you decide.

I say it was pretty overt.

Nonsense. Have the dems said one word in denial. Biden and his gang have been about as subtle as a handgrenade on this.

I'll go with the opinion of the ADL over yours.

If you want to let someone else do your listening and thinking for you, be my guest. What Carlson said is just a mathematical fact. I has nothing to do with race.

If you want to let someone else do your listening and thinking for you, be my guest. What Carlson said is just a mathematical fact. I has nothing to do with race.
the idea that the immigrants are in opposition to what tucker imagines is "america" is the racist part

It is Tucker Carlson and the audience he is speaking to that we are talking about here, anyone surprised at the undertones?

He has learned that sort of dog whistling is what has increased his audience over the past year or so.

the idea that the immigrants are in opposition to what tucker imagines is "america" is the racist part

He didn't actually say that. Not even close. That's your biased imagination speaking.

So you believe white people are being replaced with non-whites to drown out white votes? What do non-whites want that whites don’t want?

I didn't say that at all and neither is Carlson. The issue is the allowing thousands to millions of illegal immigrants here without any repercussions or resemblance of law and then eventually making it so that they can vote for the party that made it happen for them. It's an insult to actual American citizens and also to legal immigrants and the thousands around the world trying to do it the right way.

I didn't say that at all and neither is Carlson. The issue is the allowing thousands to millions of illegal immigrants here without any repercussions or resemblance of law and then eventually making it so that they can vote for the party that made it happen for them. It's an insult to actual American citizens and also to legal immigrants and the thousands around the world trying to do it the right way.

But that’s just paranoid white nationalist bullshit. It’s fear over non-whites replacing whites. Carlson’s belief in this batshitness is well established and not a new talking point for him to entertain the rubes who get their opinions from him.

I don't see anything racist or white supremacist about what he is saying in that video. He is talking about the mass importation of illegal immigrants at the expense of legal American citizens.
Just curious, back in the Usenet days did you know a guy who called himself 'Jasper Towing Company'?

So you don’t subscribe to “Tucker’s” white replacement theory?
What "white replacement theory"? You must be hearing those dog whistles and undertones.

Illegals don't vote. And, they certainly do not get "free stuff."

If they get amnesty they will vote. You don't think that's part of the plan? And yes they get free stuff.

Just curious, back in the Usenet days did you know a guy who called himself 'Jasper Towing Company'?

No sorry but I dont even know what usenet is and I've never heard of Jasper Towing Company.

Last edited:
The unvarnished white supremacism in his message, "We're the good kids, Dammit!" It's really kind of sad that he can and will get away with such a Nazi like lie.

What is wrong with "We're the good kids, Dammit"?

Sorry, no one is playing your silly game. What makes you think I would?
I assumed an adult with some pride and character would stand by any claim they made. I should have known better when a leftist is involved..

He didn't actually say that. Not even close. That's your biased imagination speaking.
he states it in the first 20 second "people who have shown absolute contempt for our customs, our laws, our system itself"

What "white replacement theory"? You must be hearing those dog whistles and undertones.

Hey, if you don’t watch the show just say that.

Back
Top Bottom