• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson/Testosterone Hunt

You just attacked Carlson and didn't say a word about the subject of the documentary...

Gee, I didn't see that coming... lol

The premise is crazy and deserves to be made fun of.

If you want to know why sperm counts and testosterone levels are down, it’s pollution

So far the attempts to Tucksplain/defend this hilarity are as weak as Tucker's T levels.
I wonder how many sperm are killed by radiating the nutsack? That can’t be pro-life, right?

Tucker Carlson is the right wing talibornagain Pee Wee Herman.

Tucker is coming out of the closet, no other rationale for this……….

If you want to know why sperm counts and testosterone levels are down, it’s pollution

Bigger picture, any person who's version of masculinity is measured via testosterone or sperm count is also a ****ing moron.

Bigger picture, any person who's version of masculinity is measured via testosterone or sperm count is also a ****ing moron.
These people are going to think their testicle cancer in 5-10 years is a liberal conspiracy.

So the entire premise is false?

So the entire premise is false?

The only true thing is that testosterone and sperm counts or down. What’s not mentioned is estrogen is down too.

Also this is known to be caused by pollution and environmental damage, there are years of research on this.

In terms of light therapy, let me know when a doctor recommends it or when insurance covers it. Then we know it’s legit.

The only true thing is that testosterone and sperm counts or down. What’s not mentioned is estrogen is down too.

Also this is known to be caused by pollution and environmental damage, there are years of research on this.

In terms of light therapy, let me know when a doctor recommends it or when insurance covers it. Then we know it’s legit.
Assuming that's true, is Carlson denying this in his documentary that you haven't watched?

Assuming that's true, is Carlson denying this in his documentary that you haven't watched?

If it was a main point it would be in his trailer, but such talk about the environment tends to be verboten in conservative circles, so I am making a reasonable assumption here.

Nah. Even you can't spin Tuckems' video -- even though you LOVE videos. It is best that you refrain from trying.
Are you saying there's a video of Tucker he put out of his balls?

OMG- I think Tucker should run for president the way the reactions have been. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think just his balls should run for president. They're as tan as trump's face now. Didn't you read the OP?

The only way Schmucker is gonna get any more testosterone is to find a way to get his balls back from Trump.

If it was a main point it would be in his trailer, but such talk about the environment tends to be verboten in conservative circles, so I am making a reasonable assumption here.
So you are discounting the validity of a documentary that you've never seen.

OK then... Makes perfect sense.

So you are discounting the validity of a documentary that you've never seen.

OK then... Makes perfect sense.

It does make perfect sense, Tucker doesn’t fight for environmental issues.

Back
Top Bottom