• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson/Testosterone Hunt

Rocky Mountain Oysters, eh?😎
A man travels to Spain and goes to a restaurant near the bull arena for a late dinner. He orders the house special and he is brought a plate with potatoes, corn, and two large meaty objects.
"What's this?" he asks?
"The Matador Special, Senor," the waiter replies.
What meat is it?" the man asks.
"Cojones," the waiter explains, "They, are the testicles of the bull who lost at the arena this afternoon."
At first the man is disgusted; but being the adventurous type, he decides to try this local delicacy. To his amazement, it is quite delicious.
In fact, it is so good that he decides to come back again the next night and order it again.
This time, the waiter brings out the plate, but the meaty objects are much smaller.
"What's this?" he asks the waiter.
"The Matador Special, senor," the waiter replies.
"No, no," the man objects, "I had the Matador Special yesterday and it was much bigger than this."
"Senor," the waiter explains, "the bull does not always lose."

Its bullshit unscientific roast your balls nonsense

But i might create a thread about the opening texts. Its a very common trope in fascist propaganda, the cycle he is referring to.

Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times,
Shown along with the usual hyper machismo man, borderline nazi depictions of Aryan men

The things he left out is the rest of it from the trailer at least.. good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.

This is a quote from a post apocalyptic author Michael Hopf

It's like when Sebastian Gorka started screeching about the trump era being the era of the "alpha male". There is no bigger puss than that fake professor Gorka. If he was faced with any danger, he'd poop and pee his pants and faint.

What a joke Republican's have all become.
that jackass isnt even a doctor.

sleaze ball.

Anyone else think that Tucker isn’t the best candidate for this schlockumentary report?

Tan up the old ball bag, wait wut? It’s already looking a little shriveled!

I think you have to pay extra to get this content…..🤷

At this point Tucker and Ben Shapiro are probably left wing and trying to make the right look ridiculous

What were your thoughts on the guy fondling the cow?
I think it was Colbert who said that if there is no bucket under the teats when you are milking, you're not milking, you're fondling.

Back
Top Bottom