• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson/Testosterone Hunt

What part of my post do you disagree with?
Do you think Tucker has any standing when discussing manliness?
What manly things has he done recently?
What was my thesis?
What were your actions?

I rest my case.

What was my thesis?
What were your actions?

I rest my case.

So you can't name a single manly thing Tucker has done but you think he can lecture people on manliness?

It would be like me doing a documentary on the best way to play baseball even though I've never played it.
I mean, it's a game where you hit a ball with a stick, how hard can it possibly be?

You just attacked Carlson and didn't say a word about the subject of the documentary...

Gee, I didn't see that coming... lol

Since Tucker Carlson is viewed as an essential asset to Putin's efforts to manipulate public perception of the world, watching the documentary and assuming any word of it to be accurate is misguided. Attacking carlson is sufficient as a commentary on the documentary, as you would surely comment in a thread about "Kim Jong Un's self directed documentary about his divine rise as glorious leader" and most certainly not address his glorious rise as divine leader.

Nah. Even you can't spin Tuckems' video -- even though you LOVE videos. It is best that you refrain from trying.
WTF are you talking about?

The documentary hasn't been released yet, so there's nothing to spin...

The topic is "Let's attack Tucker Carlson" so you are correct... I want no part in it.
Bullshit! What happened you draw the short straw? You’re the only one from yonder that has rung in. You think hanging your ‘boys’ out for some sun with your mates is something you can see happening?

Just noted your avatar and the words under your vpn flag. Maybe when the ”documentary” has been released you can know where to “get cha some!?”

”documentary” lollololollollollolollol

OMG- I think Tucker should run for president the way the reactions have been. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The comments are a hoot!

he's the sad part...

parents, today, are teaching their kids things that will make them grow up and be totally repressed sexually and end up like Carlson and a bunch of other men who have to hurt others to make themselves feel better.

OK...all I can think of now is Chef from South Park and his confectionaries.

Salvador-Dali-La-crucifixion--Corpus-Hypercubus--160530.jpg

There are some views of Carlson’s nude man taken from below which remind me of representations of Christ on the cross.

Delusions of grandeur for a cheesy documentary?

Is there one adult who's posted in this thread? From where I sit, the answer is no.

If there was, someone would have actually commented on the subject of his upcoming documentary.

They can’t talk about Trump all the time so I guess Tucker‘a balls are their newest obsession.

They can’t talk about Trump all the time so I guess Tucker‘a balls are their newest obsession.
You good with Tucker looking for the missing manliness in the US?

How will he know it if he finds it?

Back
Top Bottom