• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson put out a potential hit List Of Hospital Directors

1. I seldom watch Mr. C.

2. When I do, I agree with many of his views.

3. This transgender issue does not interest me, but I agree that people with this tendency should receive sympathetic counseling.

4. I agree that Mr. C. should simply state his views but refrain from demonizing any organization or specific persons.

a. Both sides of this issue seem to include some very angry people. That does not help transgender people.

Having read the entire article, if he really did say all of that on air, and he was in my jurisdiction, I would arrest him for inciting a riot.

That is truly unconscionable and what is even worse is that his unthinking base swallow this crap hook line and sinker! How can people of good conscience tolerate much less condone this type of thing?
What is truly unconscionable is that kids are being mutilated and given irreversible surgeries and drugs to try to turn them into something they can never be.

1. I seldom watch Mr. C.

2. When I do, I agree with many of his views.

3. This transgender issue does not interest me, but I agree that people with this tendency should receive sympathetic counseling.

4. I agree that Mr. C. should simply state his views but refrain from demonizing any organization or specific persons.

a. Both sides of this issue seem to include some very angry people. That does not help transgender people.

Tucker has not come to terms with being a grandmother. Tucker has always been a grandma. In a perfect world, Tucker transitions during high school. Look what happens when it's not addressed.

Tucker has been down that road and won with "no reasonable person would take the show seriously". He already has his defense, his claims, his filings and whatever lawyer crap. Tucker dumps a file on a judge's desk. A file he won with before. Those claiming against Tucker must spend millions and build a case.
He can't go on tv and tell his duped rage potatoes to go after board members.

**** it make networks liable for slander.

Sometimes I don't recognize this country anymore.
Seizing the riches of Murdoch and all these tyrannical rich families seems much much more appealing.

So the solution is to attack the entire hospital?

That sounds kinda terrorist.
And no one is going after the "entire" hospital. The rest of it is great.

OTOH, this is the hospital that created and maintains the gender-denying "care" unit.

How else are you going to make it stop child-mutilation?

Comparing Trumpers and Scientologists should become mainstream. We need to see the cult for what it is. Those who can should get people out. This is not politics. This is not conservative and liberal, Republican and Democrat. This is cult and not-cult.

This article came out last Friday so I wouldn't be surprised if the far right has already been threatening these board directors.

Carlson gave the name of a hospital in Tennessee. He gave the names and photos of all of the board of directors.

Then he urged his audience "to do something to stop these crimes."

It seems he's purposely trying to get people to be violent.

Good for Carlson. People who mutilate children deserve no sympathy for any ills that may befall them as a result of their crimes.

We understand... What you're saying is "STFU Carlson" because you think children getting unnecessary mastectomies and being chemically castrated is cool shit.

Please let us know when those board members are attacked by the pretend boogie men you imagine are creeping around every corner.

You can rest assured that if you doxxed me and I found out you did it, even if nobody ever did anything with the information, we might be having a less than pleasant conversation.

What he did was irresponsible at the least and potentially chargeable should something happen to one of these people.

This article came out last Friday so I wouldn't be surprised if the far right has already been threatening these board directors.

Carlson gave the name of a hospital in Tennessee. He gave the names and photos of all of the board of directors.

WTF? Did you actually watch the video or even read the piece you cited? He was urging the Board of Directors at the hospital to do something about this practice at the hospital. He wasn't urging his audience to be violent.

You can rest assured that if you doxxed me and I found out you did it, even if nobody ever did anything with the information, we might be having a less than pleasant conversation.

What he did was irresponsible at the least and potentially chargeable should something happen to one of these people.
WTF is the " irresponsible at the least and potentially chargeable" part?

Good for Carlson. People who mutilate children deserve no sympathy for any ills that may befall them as a result of their crimes.
What crimes were they convicted of?

Oh look another righty that is advocating terrorist acts.

That's not doxing seeing as Vanderbilt Medical Center proudly lists the names and photos of its board ON ITS OWN WEBSITE!!!

Active shooter in a hospital In Little Rock.......

Back
Top Bottom