• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson put out a potential hit List Of Hospital Directors

Liberal7360

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
This article came out last Friday so I wouldn't be surprised if the far right has already been threatening these board directors.

Carlson gave the name of a hospital in Tennessee. He gave the names and photos of all of the board of directors.

Then he urged his audience "to do something to stop these crimes."

It seems he's purposely trying to get people to be violent.

This article came out last Friday so I wouldn't be surprised if the far right has already been threatening these board directors.

Carlson gave the name of a hospital in Tennessee. He gave the names and photos of all of the board of directors.

Angertainment brings in the ratings and ad dollars.

That is truly unconscionable and what is even worse is that his unthinking base swallow this crap hook line and sinker! How can people of good conscience tolerate much less condone this type of thing?

You answered your own question in the question.

Tucker Carlson has full on embraced his violence incitement intending Trumpist mentality, I would not be surprised to see one of these doctors or administrators lose their lives at the alter of Carlson hatred.

Fox news defended a mass shooter and caused a bomb threat against a hospital
defending a shooter saying how can we blame him and saying hospitals
chop up kids genitals and then people threatened to bomb hospitals.

Last edited:

What ****er Carlson is doing is incitement of violence. This madman needs to be taken off the air immediately.

Why should Tucker care what happens to these people, or to any of his listeners who attempt to act on his rhetoric? It keeps him in the spotlight as a "freedom fighting outsider" for those uneducated Americans who are easily attracted to controversy and boosts his ratings, which leads directly to cash in his pocket.

This is the way of the 21st century conservative media personality. They are predators who care nothing for their country or the collateral damage that their rhetoric causes, and their prey are their ignorant and sheltered listeners who are easily duped by an eloquently delivered lie. They are con artists whose only focus is on their own wealth, and they will use any useful idiot who is foolish enough to buy into their hype to advance themselves at their listeners' and their country's expense.

Everyone was like "Tom Cruise - the famous guy - is in that cult! Can you imagine rich and powerful people in a cult!?"

Scientology is nothing compared to this.

If I were one of those directors, I'd be exploring options with my lawyer. They probably can't do much other than to annoy him, but lawsuits might cut into ball tanning time.

the good news is there isn't a cult that follows trump/carlson/fox/jones/hannity/desantis/mtg/etc.

Why should Tucker care what happens to these people, or to any of his listeners who attempt to act on his rhetoric? It keeps him in the spotlight as a "freedom fighting outsider" for those uneducated Americans who are easily attracted to controversy and boosts his ratings, which leads directly to cash in his pocket.

This is the way of the 21st century conservative media personality. They are predators who care nothing for their country or the collateral damage that their rhetoric causes, and their prey are their ignorant and sheltered listeners who are easily duped by an eloquently delivered lie. They are con artists whose only focus is on their own wealth, and they will use any useful idiot who is foolish enough to buy into their hype to advance themselves at their listeners' and their country's expense.
The same people who are going to tell you you are overreacting and that Tucker didn't do anything were probably in the Ray Epps thread calling for his head.

They will ignore, of course, the massive difference between the two...that being that Tucker has provided his viewers with the identities of those who are now at risk.

The same people who are going to tell you you are overreacting and that Tucker didn't do anything were probably in the Ray Epps thread calling for his head.

They will ignore, of course, the massive difference between the two...that being that Tucker has provided his viewers with the identities of those who are now at risk.
They also likely believe that Trump had nothing to do with the January 6 insurrection. In other words: They are entirely divorced from reality.

How long until all genders get together and refuse to let minimally educated people (Congress) codify in LAW what can or cannot medically be done to ***anyone***
This shouldn’t be a right vs left thing.
If they can do it to that despicable “other” they can do it to you.
How many men would let a Real American farmer perform their vasectomy? How about a coal miner for your mother’s kidney transplant?

If I were one of those directors, I'd be exploring options with my lawyer. They probably can't do much other than to annoy him, but lawsuits might cut into ball tanning time.

Tucker has been down that road and won with "no reasonable person would take the show seriously". He already has his defense, his claims, his filings and whatever lawyer crap. Tucker dumps a file on a judge's desk. A file he won with before. Those claiming against Tucker must spend millions and build a case.

We understand... What you're saying is "STFU Carlson" because you think children getting unnecessary mastectomies and being chemically castrated is cool shit.

Please let us know when those board members are attacked by the pretend boogie men you imagine are creeping around every corner.

Here's the segment for the few on the left that are interested in what was really said:

This is grounds for Carlson's arrest. He is encouraging violence against others based on his political nazism.

This needs to cost Murdoch BILLIONS.

Seems like this sort of incitement should be illegal.

Back
Top Bottom