• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson backtracks on Putin

All of them, his personal Swanson Heir fortune in particular, and the system of corporatism that empowers his white supremacist ideology.
How does being an heir make someone pro-corporate? Do you have any clips of him which show that he's pro-corporate? I've seen plenty of comments from him attacking corporate dominance. He was one of the first to condemn Big Tech, and frequently criticizes Big Capital.

Historically they've been much the same.

And when Hillary ran the US State Dept off her own private server, was that okay?
When she paid for oppo research against Trump, and then got that laundered into state evidence against Trump for "Russia Collusion" was that okay?

Is that also why right-wingers burn books and censor school education? To protect freedom of speech?
So you now imitate those you criticize?

So did I.
She's only gotten better with age.

So not true.
They don't ban speech, so it's truer for them than for Democrats.

herp derp bullshit.
No you.

The fact that you actually believe and peddle the Trump Russia Collusion lie, the fact that you will go out of your way to deflect any blame away from Biden and onto Trump or something else, tells me you have no credibility whatsoever. Only a shill talks like that. You treat politics like a team sport -- that's all it is to you -- and so you don't give a damn about ethics, and only reflexively support your team no matter what.

Compare him with whoever your favorite lefty shill is. See which one of them is more intelligent, more authentic, and more based.
Tucker Carlson puts out moronic drivel designed to appeal to his moronic audience. His popularity is the result of the same principle that got Trump elected- if you are just average intelligence exactly half the population is dumber than you.

Compare him with whoever your favorite lefty shill is. See which one of them is more intelligent, more authentic, and more based.
You can do better than that defense.

Republicans are a big tent party, unlike the quickly shrinking Democrat base which skews ever harder to the far fringe Left.
Republicans are a big tent party? You really typed that?
If by tent you are talking about Trump's suits, then yes, big tent. Because that's all the republicans are now- sadly. The party of Trump. Agree with all he says; toe the line and never question him and you are "in." Disagree with him, challenge him, question him, try to make him explain his views, or god forbid ever consider running against him, and you are definitely "out" - and bigly.
Do you even attempt to deny this?

Republicans are a big tent party? You really typed that?
If by tent you are talking about Trump's suits, then yes, big tent. Because that's all the republicans are now- sadly. The party of Trump. Agree with all he says; toe the line and never question him and you are "in." Disagree with him, challenge him, question him, try to make him explain his views, or god forbid ever consider running against him, and you are definitely "out" - and bigly.
Do you even attempt to deny this?

Republicans are more accommodating to differences than the dogma-driven Democratic Party. You guys keep deluding yourselves, and that's why you keep getting worse.

The matter of Carlson’s authenticity has already been established

“Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson’s reputation, any reasonable viewer “arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism” about the statements he makes.”

Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

Calling this fraud out for her deceit. CPAC contributor Tulsi Gabbard.

All these frauds are trying to reinvent themselves now that they realize they are way on the wrongside of the polls. **** every last one of them.

I wonder what point irrelevant Gabbard thinks Putin made?

Republicans are more accommodating to differences than the dogma-driven Democratic Party.

Representative Cheney couldn't be reached for comment.

Republicans are more accommodating to differences than the dogma-driven Democratic Party. You guys keep deluding yourselves, and that's why you keep getting worse.
Really? You said that again?
Tell me, what republican can disagree openly with Trump on any issue, run for ANY office and win?
Here in Ohio, with a senate seat up for grab, it is un freaking believable how each candidate tries to out Trump each other. What he says is pretty much their only platform.

That you claim it's a party of accommodation is just unbelievable.
That's literally as clueless as claiming the KKK is a group committed to racial harmony, or the North American Man Boy Love Association is committed to the welfare of children.

Really? You said that again?
Tell me, what republican can disagree openly with Trump on any issue, run for ANY office and win?

There are plenty of disagreements among Republicans. Ted Cruz and Donald Trump do not agree on all issues. Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump do not agree on all issues.

Now try being Joe Manchin or Kyrsten Synema.

Here in Ohio, with a senate seat up for grab, it is un freaking believable how each candidate tries to out Trump each other. What he says is pretty much their only platform.

That's not suppression of anyone's views. The fact is that Trump has a message that resonates, and a lot of people like it.

That you claim it's a party of accommodation is just unbelievable.
That's literally as clueless as claiming the KKK is a group committed to racial harmony, or the North American Man Boy Love Association is committed to the welfare of children.

Or that Democrats are against McCarthyism.
Or that the self-styled liberals want people to be judged on the content of their character, and not the color of their skin.

Calling this fraud out for her deceit. CPAC contributor Tulsi Gabbard.

All these frauds are trying to reinvent themselves now that they realize they are way on the wrongside of the polls. **** every last one of them.

Tulsa Gabbard is the worst kind of garbage.

Representative Cheney couldn't be reached for comment.

So warmongers are now dissidents to you. Liz Cheney's animosity towards Trump comes from his attacks on the Bush-Cheney whitehouse, after Trump accused them of ****ing up Iraq unnecessarily.
She didn't like Trump attacking her daddy -- and you, by extension don't seem to either, since you're taking her side.

I didn't know you like warmongers so much. Your sudden love for Liz Cheney, Megan McCain seems not to notice that their political positions are directly inherited from their warmongering daddies.
Suddenly you seem to have forgotten the ties which the Cheney family have to firms like Halliburton and Blackwater.

Don't pretend that Liz Cheney has some principled ideological differences with Trump. He attacked her daddy, and that's why she attacks him.

There are plenty of disagreements among Republicans. Ted Cruz and Donald Trump do not agree on all issues. Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump do not agree on all issues.

Now try being Joe Manchin or Kyrsten Synema.

That's not suppression of anyone's views. The fact is that Trump has a message that resonates, and a lot of people like it.

Or that Democrats are against McCarthyism.
Or that the self-styled liberals want people to be judged on the content of their character, and not the color of their skin.
Really? While Trump was in office, how many times did McConnell and Cruz openly oppose Trump on anything?

And your Manchin/Synema examples are a joke. Try being anyone who voted to impeach Trump and had an R next to their name? Have the dems voted to censure Manchin or Synema? Your crowd did for Cheney and Kinzinger for having the gall to serve on a committee to get to the bottom of the attack on our capitol. Tell me, big tent, what exactly did they do to warrant a censure vote?

Trump IS the republican party now. Trump absolutely, unabashedly and ruthlessly attacks anyone, anywhere anytime that disagrees with anything he says. He's proud of that approach. It's not even debatable. So spare us the big tent concept. It's a joke though I wish it were true because a healthy, respectable republican party is a good thing for America.

Faux advertisers keep tuck tuck on the air.

Why would any reasonable person take Tucker seriously?

Tell that to Liz Cheney.

She lost her leadership position.

The Republican Party has censured her.

How many republicans did trump fire when he was president simply because they weren't loyal enough to trump?

There are a handful of republicans who aren't running for reelection because they voted to impeach trump and have been driven out of their offices by the republicans.

I could go on and on with republicans who didn't follow trump lockstep who have either been driven from the Republican Party or just left the party.

Facts don't support your claim.

So warmongers are now dissidents to you. Liz Cheney's animosity towards Trump comes from his attacks on the Bush-Cheney whitehouse, after Trump accused them of ****ing up Iraq unnecessarily.
She didn't like Trump attacking her daddy -- and you, by extension don't seem to either, since you're taking her side.

I didn't know you like warmongers so much. Your sudden love for Liz Cheney, Megan McCain seems not to notice that their political positions are directly inherited from their warmongering daddies.
Suddenly you seem to have forgotten the ties which the Cheney family have to firms like Halliburton and Blackwater.

Don't pretend that Liz Cheney has some principled ideological differences with Trump. He attacked her daddy, and that's why she attacks him.
Oh. Look. There isn't an actual argument in favor of the GOP being both a Big Tent Party and seeking to expel conservatives who criticize Trump, and, so, the only response available is an ad hominem fallacy.

I am so shocked.

Just so I am clear, half baked whataboutism mixed with bias opinion is your defense?

Just so I am clear, half baked whataboutism mixed with bias opinion is your defense?

Just so I am clear, you're not going to compare Trump with your favorite Lefty leadership candidate? Perhaps because you have none?

Just so I am clear, you're not going to compare Trump with your favorite Lefty leadership candidate? Perhaps because you have none?

Just note for the record who brought up Trump, was not me.

Back
Top Bottom