• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson backtracks on Putin

Too late Tucker.

Russian TV Uses Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard to Sell Putin’s War​

Fox News clips of Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard trashing Ukraine and the Biden administration were a mainstay of news coverage this week on Russian state television.

He's consistently #1 with Conservative viewers. They love to hate on Ukraine, and they love Putin.
Suddenly when the world rallies behind Ukraine, they start to mumble and ask to be let in to the rallying around Ukraine bandwagon.

Poor Trump, still praising Putin to the embarassment of his clueless base.

PHOTO Why Would We Take Ukraine's Side Why Wouldn't We Be on Russia's Side Tucker  Carlson Fox News Meme

He's consistently #1 with Conservative viewers. They love to hate on Ukraine, and they love Putin.
Suddenly when the world rallies behind Ukraine, they start to mumble and ask to be let in to the rallying around Ukraine bandwagon.

Poor Trump, still praising Putin to the embarassment of his clueless base.
Just a short while ago, my grown son asked me- somewhat rhetorically: "you grew up during the cold war when the republicans were united in the loathing of communism and anything Russian. Could you imagine a day when that group would be lobbing praise at a russian dictator who just invaded a neighbor, and throwing our own leadership under the bus?"

No, of course I couldn't.

He's still minimizing the wrong in that video. Why pay attention to him?

Because he has millions of faithful and devoted followers in this country who literally listen to him like he was a preacher at the Church of Our Lord and Savior Donald Trump. He is a serious force to be reckoned with, and hugely popular with the masses. I would pay attention to what he says, and wouldn't just blow him off.

Because he has millions of faithful and devoted followers in this country who literally listen to him like he was a preacher at the Church of Our Lord and Savior Donald Trump. He is a serious force to be reckoned with, and hugely popular with the masses. I would pay attention to what he says, and wouldn't just blow him off.
I'm not saying to ignore that he exists, but rather to not amplify what he says with a lot of 'he said this!' and 'he said that!'. Attack and debunk him but don't just give him attention.

Back
Top Bottom