• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trust Harris or Trump?

Who do you trust to quell the riots, Trump or Kamala Harris?

• Harris, by far

Votes: 42 72.4%
  • Trump is the law and order president

Votes: 16 27.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So in other words...can't stick to the subject of the thread which is "trusting Trump or Harris and instead post all this crap???? Meh!

It's evident anyone who respects American and American Democracy and the System of American Governance CAN'T Trust TRUMP....

Yes, I TRUST BIDEN AND HARRIS.... WITHOUT A DOUBT !!!

Our problems include everything I posted in Here. and Here, and Here

Last edited:
It's evident anyone who respects American and American Democracy and the System of American Governance CAN'T Trust TRUMP....

Yes, I TRUST BIDEN AND HARRIS.... WITHOUT A DOUBT !!!

Our problems include everything I posted in Here. and Here, and Here

Well...I disagree completely.....sounds like you and I are a microcosm of where we're at as a country right now because as far as I'm concerned neither Biden or Harris can be trusted with anything and I think they will actively try to **** us all if they get the chance.

Have a nice day.

Well...I disagree completely.....sounds like you and I are a microcosm of where we're at as a country right now because as far as I'm concerned neither Biden or Harris can be trusted with anything and I think they will actively try to **** us all if they get the chance.

Have a nice day.

No One can or will do anything even remotely close to what Trump and Republican have done and continue to do....

Kamala Harris will screw us all to serve her own ambitions for power...I do not trust her in the slightest!

Donald Trump has screwed us all to serve his own ambitions for power...I do not trust him in the slightest!

Have a nice day.
But you trust Trump, who has military planes land near his resort in Scotland, so the crew has to stay at his resort;
who instructed our Ambassador to Britain to talk to the Brits to have them move the British Open to his property and when the Ambassador raised ethical concerns, was fired;
who is intentionally sabotaging the Postal Service in order to interfere with mail-in-ballots, that he perceives work against his re-election;
who separates mothers from children and has the children put into cages;
who completely botched the Corona-10 pandemic response and wasted months denying reality at thinking that he can wish away the virus.

It seems that you are very one-sided and illogical about who you determine to trust and not trust.

Harris will only do what helps Harris.

Harris will only do what helps Harris.

And The Donald who is discussing withholding needed funds from the USPS, admitting he's doing so to help himself win the election?

Wow. That is some YUGE blind spot ya got there.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

I'm sure it has been observed that...Trump or Kamala Harris vs Trump or Biden. Iow, OP is hinting the Biden won't be POTUS. You gotta love an election year, or anything phony in-between, or else we wouldn't fall for the same old, time after time.

Carry on.

President Trump is the law and order president.

I realize that the Silent Majority is shrinking, but terrified Americans hope that there are still enough left to reelect the President so that he can stave off total craziness for at least four more years.

President, uh, Vice President Harris will not dare speak out against rioters, be they BLM or ANTIFA or their supporters, such as the Speaker of the House who commented that vandals are simply people who do things and that federal agents are stormtroopers for protecting federal property.

Kamala Harris will screw us all to serve her own ambitions for power...I do not trust her in the slightest!

Biden: 'A black women will become president over my dead body'

Babylon Bee

Which will be mostly likely.

Kamala Harris, while service as district attorney, put a lot of criminals behind bars.

Trump hasn't put any criminals behind bars.

Seeing how Biden's campaign is giving money to bail out the rioters you seriously have to be retarded to actually pick Biden.

Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis - Reuters
Biden Staff Members Donate To Bail Out Rioters In Minneapolis
Biden campaign staffers donate to fund paying bail for rioters who have been arrested | News Break

Trump cannot be trusted anywhere!

Kamala Harris, while service as district attorney, put a lot of criminals behind bars.

Trump hasn't put any criminals behind bars.

Where is the "Neither" option?

"Between Zero and Zero, which number is larger?"

Back
Top Bottom