• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trumpworld Goes Into Meltdown After Trump Endorses Dr. Oz

Let's start with Trump.

Why do you think he is credible?

Based on what?
As opposed to Trump himself? :rolleyes:
Ahyup - better than any DNC prop put forth. Absolutely.

Based on what? Simple, based on the credibility of those whom the DNC puts forth in his stead. (Which I think is what I said)

I have no idea who this Oz guy is, but he must be unbelievably bad if Trumpers don't like him.

Based on what? Simple, based on the credibility of those whom the DNC puts forth in his stead. (Which I think is what I said)
Again, as opposed to Trump's credibility???? No thanks, I've been lied to by him enough in my lifetime.

I have no idea who this Oz guy is, but he must be unbelievably bad if Trumpers don't like him.

Again, as opposed to Trump's credibility???? No thanks, I've been lied to by him enough in my lifetime.
Well then there's the alternative - you think they're not lying to you? Regularly?

So can you name a Democrat that Trump is more credible than?

Well then there's the alternative - you think they're not lying to you? Regularly?
Trump is literally endorsing a guy who uses his medical credentials to lie about how people should keep healthy.

And EVERYONE knows it, except for the stupidest among us.

Trump is literally endorsing a guy who uses his medical credentials to lie about how people should keep healthy.

And EVERYONE knows it, except for the stupidest among us.
Fauxchi, Fauxchi, Fauxchi.

Your "concerns" are duly noted - and summarily dismissed.

More than any DNC prop? Absolutely.

Based on the utter incredibility of every DNC prop
The brainwashed can be amusing and sad at the same time…

I feel bad about laughing at the weak minded that believe as you do…

The brainwashed can be amusing and sad at the same time…

I feel bad about laughing at the weak minded that believe as you do…
Have another beer my friend.

Go to the grocery store and look at the BS weight loss magazines next to the register. He should be on the cover of at least one of them.

Go to the grocery store and look at the BS weight loss magazines next to the register. He should be on the cover of at least one of them.
He is:

1649631557953.png

OK, Trump's endorsement of Oz is hard to understand until you realize they are both grifters and purveyors of misinformation. Sounds like his base is none too pleased either.

Malignant narcissist endorses malignant narcissist. I never knew they stuck together.

Back
Top Bottom