• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trumpworld Goes Into Meltdown After Trump Endorses Dr. Oz

OK, Trump's endorsement of Oz is hard to understand until you realize they are both grifters and purveyors of misinformation. Sounds like his base is none too pleased either.

lol
"Trump got played" lol
Trump endorsed Oz for his lack of integrity

Ah shucks, hyuck, hyuck, you'll awl kuud be rite.
Not could be. Oz is clearly and obviously a quack.

I get that you can’t argue against this blatant fact and have to divert away, and it’s kinda pitiful.

Not could be. Oz is clearly and obviously a quack.

I get that you can’t argue against this blatant fact and have to divert away, and it’s kinda pitiful.

The Republican party is the party of "celebrities". No politicians with knowledge of how anything works.
Just a bunch on con men saying whatever grift is necessary to get idiots to send them their life savings.

The Republican party is the party of "celebrities". No politicians with knowledge of how anything works.
Just a bunch on con men saying whatever grift is necessary to get idiots to send them their life savings.
"The party of 'celebrities'?" That has to be one of the most laughable comments I've seen here in some time.

Dude, do you have ANY idea how moronic that the essence of that remark truly is - given the reality of who it is who actually supports the Democratic party?

"The party of 'celebrities'?" That has to be one of the most laughable comments I've seen here in some time.

Dude, do you have ANY idea how moronic that the essence of that remark truly is - given the reality of who it is who actually supports the Democratic party?
Trump - Celebrity
"Dr." Oz - Celebrity

Worshipped by millions of idiots who send them their life savings.

Its okay to admit that the leader of the Republican Party is a TV celebrity.

What a bizarre pick. I can't say I'm that surprised by the reaction from some of Trump's supporters, but I think in making this endorsement it's possible the question of Trump not being all that different than Oz has hit close to home for those who thought Trump person of principle.

Trump - Celebrity
"Dr." Oz - Celebrity

Worshipped by millions of idiots who send them their life savings.

Its okay to admit that the leader of the Republican Party is a TV celebrity.
No, no - seriously - we get from where you're coming.

smh

Thick as thieves... Conmen stick together... That sort of thing...
Yes, I understand that 'Dr Oz' is very close to the USA's huckster-in-chief Mrs Opra Winfree.

Hell, if you told me that trump endorsed some ex football player who lied about graduating from college it wouldn't surprise me.
Oz is extremely close to Oprah. I believe this loathsome woman is loved by 'progressive' Democrats - am I mistaken?

Ahyup - better than any DNC prop put forth. Absolutely.

Based on what? Simple, based on the credibility of those whom the DNC puts forth in his stead. (Which I think is what I said)
You're repeating yourself but not saying anything.

OK, Trump's endorsement of Oz is hard to understand until you realize they are both grifters and purveyors of misinformation. Sounds like his base is none too pleased either.

Oz is no different than Trump. He's a corrupt moron who knows how to dupe the easily duped. He will have a different "policy" every day because he has exactly no real convictions of his own.

I read on Wikipedia that Oz and Oprah have appeared on TV together over 70 times and are very close.
Got it. And she is running for the senate where? And she was just endorsed by what former democratic president? I'm just guessing there has to be some connection to this thread. But I'm missing it.

Trump endorsing OZ is a No vote for me if I could vote in that State.

How funny is it that for decades and decades republicans and conservatives bitched about celebrities and and now it appears what they're gonna do is try to elect every celebrity with name recognition.

How funny is it that for decades and decades republicans and conservatives bitched about celebrities and and now it appears what they're gonna do is try to elect every celebrity with name recognition.
Here in Ohio, there is a bitterly contested primary race for the republican nomination for the senate seat held by retiring Rob Portman. Trump lemming and author of Hillbilly Elegy JD Vance currently seems to be in the lead though it's way too early to predict a winner.
But he does have pseudo celebrity status and worships Trump, so he checks the important boxes.

Here in Ohio, there is a bitterly contested primary race for the republican nomination for the senate seat held by retiring Rob Portman. Trump lemming and author of Hillbilly Elegy JD Vance currently seems to be in the lead though it's way too early to predict a winner.
But he does have pseudo celebrity status and worships Trump, so he checks the important boxes.
it all makes sense. the Boob Tube generation are electing these fools.

makes you wonder if today's kids will elect Tik Tok stars.

jerry springer has more credibility than “DR” OZ….
That might sound like a facetious comment but I'd say it's literally correct. Springer was mayor of Cincinnati and has shown some qualities Oz hasn't, despite having a trash exploitation tv show.

I read on Wikipedia that Oz and Oprah have appeared on TV together over 70 times and are very close.

That doesn't answer the question. The subject of this thread is Trump endorsing Doctor Oz. What does Oprah Winfrey have to do with that?

Rob Portman was a good Senator, generally speaking.

I agree with your assessment of Vance.

These "celebrities" have become a thing. Hell, in Georgia, Walker is a celebrity. Not a real candidate. A local hero. Like Tommy Tuberville was.

Back
Top Bottom