• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Give me free reign to investigate everything anyone has done over the last 50 years and I’ll find a crime in there somewhere.

This is setting a precedent for every presidency from now on. Elect, investigate, impeach, rinse, repeat.

If ya cant do the time, dont do the crime.

Obama and Bush2 was fairly clean, no skeletons like Trump. We have had two presidents face such special committees. That is not a trend as you would have us believe. Got anymore fake news ?

You have to sit back with amazement that these Clownservatives still believe in the Conservative media dribble coming out on the Clintons. No indictments, no arrest...even Sessions said under oath in a Congressional Session that and I quote :In an angry series of questions, Rep. Jim Jordan, a conservative Republican from Ohio, demanded to know why the Justice Department has not named a special prosecutor to investigate actions by Hillary Clinton and former FBI Director James Comey.

"What's it going to take to get a special counsel?" Jordan asked repeatedly. He cited leaks about a dossier gathered by a former British intelligence officer and paid for in part by Democrats and the FBI.

Sessions said that it would require "a factual basis" and "the proper standards" to put the matter before a special counsel.

Basically Sessions is telling you that all that noise about the Clinton's is NOT BASED IN FACT. Now is that getting through to the Clownservatives...not a chance because they are convinced by the Right wing media dribble they have heard for years. But you have to ask this....with all the attacks on the liberal media are the Clownservatives going to be outraged about all the lies against the Clinton's that were fabricated by the Clownservative News media.....not a chance. Facts don't matter, what matters to them is what they want it to be. That is why their attacks on the liberal media is laughable.

Meanwhile, despite never doing anything other than governmental service work, the Clintons and Obamas are worth mega millions.

Jenny had some wonderful ideas. She knew she had them on her side. Bob, please pass the gravy down the table to Jenny. Look out for the trash can lid!!!

I don't know about that, but what I do know is...never trust anyone who eats steak with ketchup.

Sometimes the steak has no flavor.

Oh Conservatives by the way I was watching Trumps Utah speech and he said...I quote "Happy Holidays" :lamo:lamo:lamo

Ah, look, the birther comes out of you when you try to deflect. Guess what? Obama isn't president anymore, so your false equivalence is pretty sad.

Birther? Not sure what that has to do with a birth certificate. Someone took great pains to keep their college transcript hidden. That doesn't sound very honorable, he must be hiding something. Seems that is all the evidence needed for a full blown investigation.

Really this guy called for Obama to show everything and he did not even reveal his own taxes....Clownservatives.....please stop

I guess you were asleep during the Whitewater investigation of Clinton. Oh, they found nothing chargeable.

This is different. Already there has been indictments and one guilty plea. It's kind of hard to STILL claim that there is nothing there when the results show otherwise.

That was indeed odd as everybody else involved in that transaction went to jail.

But what is it you really have or think you have? One guy "lied" about something it was perfectly legal, in fact expected of an incoming NSA, the other two indicted for some laundering 2014 and earlier...You'll excuse me if I am having a hard time figuring out how any of that points to some sort of "collusion"....?

You libs have been tantruming over Trumps tax returns since the minute he announced....Mullers investigation is corrupt. Filled with unethical thugs like Weinstien who it's a wonder is even still a lawyer after his whole Anderson accounting BS....

So, the corrupt Muller now wants to see his Christmas club because he can't find **** on colluding with Russia....Good luck with that....libs are a joke. Have being relegated to the trash bin of history losers.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Ah, so now Muleler is corrupt. Nice castle of cognitive dissonance you built there...:roll:

Yep. Give me free reign to investigate everything anyone has done over the last 50 years and I’ll find a crime in there somewhere.

This is setting a precedent for every presidency from now on. Elect, investigate, impeach, rinse, repeat.

I'm curious...if it was found that Trump played a part in Russian money laundering and had deep connections to Russian Oligarchs, you'd be fine with being ignorant on the subject?

This isn't an investigation into serious matters that found Trump lied about an affair...even if no smoking gun is found on collusion with the Russian government deep financial ties to Russia is pretty disturbing.

Meanwhile, despite never doing anything other than governmental service work, the Clintons and Obamas are worth mega millions.

But, but, but.....

Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!

You guys crack me up.

I saw a video the other day "Reports: US Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) Lands at Langley!"......How do you argue and try to have an intelligent conversation with nitwits that believe this Dribble. :confused::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If he had nothing to hide, he wouldn't have hidden it...

Nonsense. Personal tax returns are just that personal. He is under no obligation to publish them.

Look up logical fallacies itnwill help you with this one.

Yep pretty much going to be it.
This is what happens with partisan hacks.

It is pretty sickening the way they are doing this.
Still no evidence and instead of ending the investigation based on the initial
Outline mueller is going rogue.

Nonsense. Personal tax returns are just that personal. He is under no obligation to publish them.

Every other president did, what is he trying to hide.

Does it get tiring having to support this guy every day?

I guess you were asleep during the Whitewater investigation of Clinton. Oh, they found nothing chargeable.

This is different. Already there has been indictments and one guilty plea. It's kind of hard to STILL claim that there is nothing there when the results show otherwise.

They're already sprinting with the goalposts. Now that it is clear this isn't a witch hunt they want to make it okay to commit some crimes because we're all guilty at one time or another, right? Haven't we all laundered a little dough for the Russians? Kidnapped people to sell? We're all little gangsters if you dig deep enough.

Can't wait to see the real reasons once Mueller uncovers money laundering and tax evasion....

He is under no legal obligation, however it is standard practice for Presidents to do so. He is under a moral obligation to do so because he promised that he would release them.

It's clear now that he was lying when he said he would release them and never had any intention of doing so.

Yep pretty much going to be it.
This is what happens with partisan hacks.

It is pretty sickening the way they are doing this.
Still no evidence and instead of ending the investigation based on the initial
Outline mueller is going rogue.

You mean like Ken Starr who was investigating for White Water and ended it by finding an intern had consensual sex with Bill. You mean like those Clownservatives. Open mouth insert foot

Sometimes the steak has no flavor.

That's what happens when you cook it well done. What kind of monster... simply unacceptable.

He is under no legal obligation, however it is standard practice for Presidents to do so. He is under a moral obligation to do so because he promised that he would release them.

It's clear now that he was lying when he said he would release them and never had any intention of doing so.

I bet it is still under audit....he will release them anytime now

giphy.gif

Every other president did, what is he trying to hide.

Does it get tiring having to support this guy every day?

Eh didn't have to it was a choice not law or obligation.
Trump passed the requir d financial disclosures needed to qualify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom