• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOLLOW THE MONEY has always been the best advice given to anyone involved in an investigation of this magnitude. And I am glad to see that is what Mr. Mueller is doing. I would hope that is only the tip of the iceberg and he gets his hands on every relevant piece of financial information connecting Trump with any motive to go easy on Russia.

In the end, I have always expected that Trump was deep into the Russian pockets over money and that is what this pro-Russian stance was all about from the start.

Now Mueller can prove it with hard evidence. .

I want to see the income tax, an honorable president wouldn't hide anything.

But, of course, we don't have an honorable president, do we?

That was my first thought, Mueller more than likely has Trumps tax returns.

Something something nothingburger.

Would you like some Russian dressing with that something burgur ?

I don't know about that, but what I do know is...never trust anyone who eats steak with ketchup.

Junior has said that they do most of their business with Russian. Think that will be a question he'll be asked tomorrow during his appearance tomorrow?

FOLLOW THE MONEY has always been the best advice given to anyone involved in an investigation of this magnitude. And I am glad to see that is what Mr. Mueller is doing. I would hope that is only the tip of the iceberg and he gets his hands on every relevant piece of financial information connecting Trump with any motive to go easy on Russia.

In the end, I have always expected that Trump was deep into the Russian pockets over money and that is what this pro-Russian stance was all about from the start.

Now Mueller can prove it with hard evidence. .

Considering his main bank is Deutsche Bank. That says it all right there.

That's right! So, since "an honorable president wouldn't hide anything", let's now force him to turn the info over!

Is hiding you college transcript also something "an honorable president" wouldn't do?

Fallacies are fallacies. He already passed the required financial disclosures

Just give me the man, and I'll find a crime. That's pretty much how Mueller is operating.

So he should have just let the 2 trump surrogates lie to the FBI without punishment? Or did they not actually lie and the FBI just made it up and forced them to admit to it? What crimes has Mueller made up? Or are you just upset that he's daring to investigate?

It pretty much gets at the heart of the motive for any sort of collusion.

Trump with multiple bankruptcies finds it difficult to raise capital for purchases/development. For some reason while most banks are turning away from Trump Deutsche Bank basically bankrolls Trump. Then, Deutsche Bank is penalized for laundering money for Russian Oligarchs.

Meanwhile, despite never doing anything other than governmental service work, the Clintons and Obamas are worth mega millions.

So he should have just let the 2 trump surrogates lie to the FBI without punishment? Or did they not actually lie and the FBI just made it up and forced them to admit to it? What crimes has Mueller made up? Or are you just upset that he's daring to investigate?

He's investigating collusion with Russia to throw the election. Isn't that the point? He's found absolutely no indication of collusion at all. Now he has just gone rogue, investigating whatever he wants. Using intimidation tactics now. Early morning no knock raid, then driving Flynn to the point where he has to sell his house, so he knuckles under.

Is that's what we want him doing?

Meanwhile, despite never doing anything other than governmental service work, the Clintons and Obamas are worth mega millions.

Isn't that something, eh? No need to investigate anything here.

Given that the direction Mueller's investigation seems to be building toward Obstruction, it would be wise for someone in Donnie's sphere to take him aside and firmly tell him that if any reporter asks him if he intends to pardon Flynn he should simply say "Flynn who?" and keep moving.

There should be none of that "We''ll see how it goes" or "There may be something on that next week" stuff.

That's even if he's been advised that he can't be charged with Obstruction for executing his Constitutional duties.
An actual charge isn't his problem.

Just give me the man, and I'll find a crime. That's pretty much how Mueller is operating.

How in the hell would you know? Alex Jones filling you in on the intricate behind-the-scenes details of how this tight investigation or something?

Are you predicting that Trump has committed financial crimes?

Starr was originally investigating Whitewater, and we all know how that ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom