• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's America

You haven't shown anything but the ability to bloviate and change the subject.

Kamala Harris was raising money to pay the bail of violent protestors. Don't tell me your leaders don't endorse the violence and chaos in the cities. It's a complete BS claim, i.e., a lie.

You refuse to address the fact that Trump actions and incompetence are far greater than anything Kamala or Joe have done.

Let me put it to you in a way that perhaps you can understand.

I did not like Trump in 2016. Then again, I did not like Hillary either. I was not happy when Trump one but I understood why he won. People chose what they thought was the least of two evils.

That is the same case right now. Nonetheless, Joe and Kamala are now clearly the least of two evils.

I am surprised that you cannot or will not recognize it because it is the ONLY reason Trump won in 2016. You keep throwing Joe and Kamala at me and showing how they are not good (according to you) but I am throwing back at you how much worse Trump is. This is exactly the same thing you were doing in 2016, we kept throwing Trump at you and you kept on telling us that Hillary was worse. Well here, the tables are turning but now you are doing what we (the Democrats) were doing in 2016 and telling us that we are wrong. You are not understanding that why Joe and Kamala are going to win this year.

It is funny how karma works and how hypocritical you are.

Where else does the blame lie but at Trumps feet? You think praising vigilantes that are inciting more violence is "healing"?

Trump praises right-wing supporters, rails against protesters after unrest in Portland

Take your nonsense news and shove it. It's bull****.

The caravan was peaceful. They didn't "contribute" to anything. and it was Antifa who rioted and killed a man in cold blood.

So yes...Trump was correct to praise the peaceful demonstration and rail against the rioters.

Besides, don't you WANT Trump to denounce the rioters? Biden does.

Wow, that is a new twist. Lying about what the president said!

You have to explain that statement to me because it just doesn't make sense.

You said he calls 50% of the people enemies of the people.

That is not accurate. In truth, it is on outright lie.

Last edited:
You said he calls 50% of the people enemies of the people.

That is not accurate. In truth, it is on outright lie.

Thanks for the correction. We do need to be perfectly exact in our statements all the time, Exaggeration is definitely wrong.

Instead of it being 50% of the population that he calls enemies of the people, it should read 31%.

Gallup. As of May 2020, Gallup polling found that 31% of Americans identified as Democrats, 25% identified as Republican, and 40% as Independent. He does call Democrats enemies of the people, doesn't he?

I guess that makes him a better person, right? He only calls 31% of Americans enemies instead of 50%. Then again, Trumps debases anyone that disagrees with him and 56% of the population thinks he is doing a bad job, so my number was certainly "in the ballpark", wasn't i?

Last edited:
People should check out the recent Trump, Laura Ingraham interview. Ingraham is left attempting to talk over The Donald to prevent him from completely statements that are just deadly to his campaign.

It is time to stop fantasizing that Donnie is not a racist. He is....Done And Dusted.

As hard as Ingraham tried, she could not stave him off and since Fox News is all on board with Trump's base strategy, probably proposed it for 2020, its there to see or not see depending on the quality of your vision. Lord knows what Fox did edit out of that video considering what they left.

You refuse to address the fact that Trump actions and incompetence are far greater than anything Kamala or Joe have done.

Let me put it to you in a way that perhaps you can understand.

I did not like Trump in 2016. Then again, I did not like Hillary either. I was not happy when Trump one but I understood why he won. People chose what they thought was the least of two evils.

That is the same case right now. Nonetheless, Joe and Kamala are now clearly the least of two evils.

I am surprised that you cannot or will not recognize it because it is the ONLY reason Trump won in 2016. You keep throwing Joe and Kamala at me and showing how they are not good (according to you) but I am throwing back at you how much worse Trump is. This is exactly the same thing you were doing in 2016, we kept throwing Trump at you and you kept on telling us that Hillary was worse. Well here, the tables are turning but now you are doing what we (the Democrats) were doing in 2016 and telling us that we are wrong. You are not understanding that why Joe and Kamala are going to win this year.

It is funny how karma works and how hypocritical you are.

All i would have to do to get a daily dose of Trump bashing would be yo watch some of your favorite cable news outlets. Trump is essily criticized - I don't need you for that. In fact, I'm ablee to criticize Trump in my own mind without ant ranting from you guys.

You can't address the fsct that Biden remains cloistered because he's a walking advettisement for all the various senility products on the market. The DNC wouldn't denounce thw daily, politically inspired violence until they saw internal polling that showed they were taking a hit as a result. Their standard is anything that works - illegal, unethical, immoral...whatever. You endorse that. Most of us are unwilling to abandon decency to gain political power. You should be worried. Your agenda has been exposed to the public in a real, graphic, and most unflattering manner. The polls are beginning to reflect it.
So Biden went to Pittsburgh and gave a garbled teleprompter speech to four reporters, and disappeared immediately. Your ship is floundering.

All i would have to do to get a daily dose of Trump bashing would be yo watch some of your favorite cable news outlets. Trump is essily criticized - I don't need you for that. In fact, I'm ablee to criticize Trump in my own mind without ant ranting from you guys.

You can't address the fsct that Biden remains cloistered because he's a walking advettisement for all the various senility products on the market. The DNC wouldn't denounce thw daily, politically inspired violence until they saw internal polling that showed they were taking a hit as a result. Their standard is anything that works - illegal, unethical, immoral...whatever. You endorse that. Most of us are unwilling to abandon decency to gain political power. You should be worried. Your agenda has been exposed to the public in a real, graphic, and most unflattering manner. The polls are beginning to reflect it.
So Biden went to Pittsburgh and gave a garbled teleprompter speech to four reporters, and disappeared immediately. Your ship is floundering.

That (bolded part) is the most hypocritical lying statement I have ever heard. You believe Trump is decent? You believe Trump is moral, ethical, principled, or even humane? You have abandoned all decency by continuing to support him. You stand for greed, bullying, sexual and racial discrimination, separating children from their mothers and not even keeping track of where they were sent so they could reunite in the future. You stand for hate, disunity, and incompetence! That is all Trump is and you support him.

Even if you are right about Biden being close to senility (which I don't think he is so close to as you do), it does not matter because he will hire good people to help him run the country. That is what presidents do, they get good, intelligent and competent people to help them. In addition, Kamala Harris is not senile and she is as good as can be. On the other side of the coin, you have a man that fires anyone that doesn't say "yes" to what he wants and he is proven to be incompetent to the nth degree. Have you already forgotten he bankrupted 6 companies and took 7 others into failure? The only time he made it, was in real estate (which his father taught him) and then only with the help from the Russians with the Bayrock Group that he associated himself and whose members were buying properties from Trump at 2 and 3 times the value.

You have no shame is saying that you are "unwilling to abandon decency". Every time you support and talk in favor of Trump, you are abandoning all decency.

Here is a video of a life-long Republican from Texas that truly stood by the word decency and abandoned Trump.

That (bolded part) is the most hypocritical lying statement I have ever heard. You believe Trump is decent? You believe Trump is moral, ethical, principled, or even humane? You have abandoned all decency by continuing to support him. You stand for greed, bullying, sexual and racial discrimination, separating children from their mothers and not even keeping track of where they were sent so they could reunite in the future. You stand for hate, disunity, and incompetence! That is all Trump is and you support him.

Even if you are right about Biden being close to senility (which I don't think he is so close to as you do), it does not matter because he will hire good people to help him run the country. That is what presidents do, they get good, intelligent and competent people to help them. In addition, Kamala Harris is not senile and she is as good as can be. On the other side of the coin, you have a man that fires anyone that doesn't say "yes" to what he wants and he is proven to be incompetent to the nth degree. Have you already forgotten he bankrupted 6 companies and took 7 others into failure? The only time he made it, was in real estate (which his father taught him) and then only with the help from the Russians with the Bayrock Group that he associated himself and whose members were buying properties from Trump at 2 and 3 times the value.

You have no shame is saying that you are "unwilling to abandon decency". Every time you support and talk in favor of Trump, you are abandoning all decency.

Here is a video of a life-long Republican from Texas that truly stood by the word decency and abandoned Trump.

Is this all you do every day?

Yes, difficult. However the old adage of leading by example should surely apply to Trump, the 'leader' of the 'free' world? People look to their leader for strength, guidance, empathy and support. I have seen nothing of those qualities in Trump; just self-centred narcissism and arrogance.

I fully agree.

Is this all you do every day?

Why not? Getting Trump out of office is an honorable goal. It will help millions of people and is something that God wants us all to do, which is fight evil.

The guy in the video says it all. Trump does all 7 Cardinal Sins. He is definitely what God wants us to fight against. What do you do, waste your time with gluttony, pride, sloth, envy, greed, lust and wrath?

You should be aspiring to obtain chastity, temperance, charity, diligence, patience, kindness and humility. You don't see Trump having any of these and having all of the sins? I do!

The premise of the threat is that there is a problem and Trump is not a person able to solve it.

All problems are caused by something (blame on someone). The fact is that we hire (vote in) people that are capable of solving the problems. We don't vote in people to do nothing. We vote them in to fix what is broken. Trump has caused the problems to get worse (not better). He has added fuel to the fire and that is not how you solve anything. He has made it where one side or the other must go and that is never a solution when you are dealing with a nation of 330 million where one side or the other is at least 130 million. As such, you cannot get rid of 130 million to solve the problem. You have to find ways to unite all the people, not make them mortal enemies.

You can throw all the blame you want on Democrats but the reality is that they are not going to go away and therefore blaming them is useless. They are not going to admit they are wrong, so you either have to get rid of them all, or find a way to work with them. That is what we get a "fixer" to do. Presidents are supposed to be fixers.

Am I wrong?

Nope. I get what you're saying.

Why not? Getting Trump out of office is an honorable goal. It will help millions of people and is something that God wants us all to do, which is fight evil.

The guy in the video says it all. Trump does all 7 Cardinal Sins. He is definitely what God wants us to fight against. What do you do, waste your time with gluttony, pride, sloth, envy, greed, lust and wrath?

You should be aspiring to obtain chastity, temperance, charity, diligence, patience, kindness and humility. You don't see Trump having any of these and having all of the sins? I do!

I have better things to do. I come here for the entertainment value.

I have better things to do. I come here for the entertainment value.

Well, I am handicapped and mostly stay at home. I am also 75 years old and retired. I trade the market and I do that from my computer and can do that while posting here on this board.

Thanks for the correction. We do need to be perfectly exact in our statements all the time, Exaggeration is definitely wrong.

Instead of it being 50% of the population that he calls enemies of the people, it should read 31%.

Gallup. As of May 2020, Gallup polling found that 31% of Americans identified as Democrats, 25% identified as Republican, and 40% as Independent. He does call Democrats enemies of the people, doesn't he?

I guess that makes him a better person, right? He only calls 31% of Americans enemies instead of 50%. Then again, Trumps debases anyone that disagrees with him and 56% of the population thinks he is doing a bad job, so my number was certainly "in the ballpark", wasn't i?

ANOTHER outright lie?

Please provide the link and the pull quote on which you rely.

The reality is that everything that is happening in America right now (riots, protests, hate, disunity, unnecessary deaths from Covid-19, injustice, chaos in the administration, failure to hold on to competent people, etc) has happened on Trump's watch.

Here is what he said in his acceptance speech on January 21, 2017

In this speech, he clearly promised "to heal our division" but how can he heal anything when he calls the opposition (50% of all Americans) "enemies of the people".

He promised a better America and what we have is a broken-worse-than-before America. He is responsible for what has happened on his arena. Things were not this bad 4 years ago. Now they are worse and he wants to blame others for it happening. He is the leader, the buck stops there.

Here is "one thing" that proves the point of this OP

Historically, riots have occurred due to poverty, unemployment, poor living conditions, governmental oppression, taxation or conscription, conflicts between ethnic groups (race riot) or religions (sectarian violence, pogrom), the outcome of a sporting event (sports riot, football hooliganism) or frustration with legal.

None of the protests, riots, or looting seen now was happening in 2016. He is responsible for it. It is on his watch.

Failed local officials as a result of what the city voted for. You got it

Still don't see the pull quote in which the President is quoted saying that thing you posted about half of America being the enemy of the people.

Care to try again?

Still don't see the pull quote in which the President is quoted saying that thing you posted about half of America being the enemy of the people.

Care to try again?

Tweets:

May 5, 2020 11:55:29 AM
The Do Nothing Democrats and their leader, the Fake News Lamestream Media, are doing everything possible to hurt and disparage our Country. No matter what we do or say, no matter how big a win, they report that it was a loss, or not good enough. The Enemy of the People!

Jul 15, 2018 11:18:11 AM
...over the years, I would return to criticism that it wasn’t good enough – that I should have gotten Saint Petersburg in addition! Much of our news media is indeed the enemy of the people and all the Dems... [Twitter for iPhone]

Tweets:

May 5, 2020 11:55:29 AM
The Do Nothing Democrats and their leader, the Fake News Lamestream Media, are doing everything possible to hurt and disparage our Country. No matter what we do or say, no matter how big a win, they report that it was a loss, or not good enough. The Enemy of the People!

Jul 15, 2018 11:18:11 AM
...over the years, I would return to criticism that it wasn’t good enough – that I should have gotten Saint Petersburg in addition! Much of our news media is indeed the enemy of the people and all the Dems... [Twitter for iPhone]

So he's talking about the propagandists publishing lies and misleading the public.

This is on ongoing theme in what he routinely speaks about.

Tell me: Do you believe that a news media that intentionally publishes or broadcasts lies to mislead is a good thing or is it a damaging thing?

Only Donald Trump can save us from Donald Trump's America

So he's talking about the propagandists publishing lies and misleading the public.

This is on ongoing theme in what he routinely speaks about.

Tell me: Do you believe that a news media that intentionally publishes or broadcasts lies to mislead is a good thing or is it a damaging thing?

I just proved that he has stated as such his hate against the Democrats (all 135 million of them) and you talk about the media ignoring such information? The media is doing their job, they are reporting what Trump is doing. He said it! The media did not invent it!

What are you going to do about it? accept his hate of 135 million people?

I just proved that he has stated as such his hate against the Democrats (all 135 million of them) and you talk about the media ignoring such information? The media is doing their job, they are reporting what Trump is doing. He said it! The media did not invent it!

What are you going to do about it? accept his hate of 135 million people?

He did not say what you imagine he said.

The President's aggravation with the "Fake News Media" is a recurring theme in his addresses.

One of the various reasons for his aggravation is the ongoing parade of lies told by the media. Yesterday the Atlantic lied again.

No sources? Again? Do you guys ever start to notice this ongoing trend of lies and deceit? Anyone? Swetnick?

He did not say what you imagine he said.

The President's aggravation with the "Fake News Media" is a recurring theme in his addresses.

One of the various reasons for his aggravation is the ongoing parade of lies told by the media. Yesterday the Atlantic lied again.

No sources? Again? Do you guys ever start to notice this ongoing trend of lies and deceit? Anyone? Swetnick?

The fake news is his news! The liar in chief

Faux News is the worst. Right wing propaganda network!

Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity created these deplorables. The most misinformed voter base in the world.

All trump has left is a bunch of racist rednecks. He tells them exactly what they want to hear at.the detriment of America

Back
Top Bottom