• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's America

Our President is a massive liar who feed off chaos.

He can't out think others so he has to start a house fire and come in to save the day.

That is out thinking others given his goal.

Trump keeps winning with his agenda of lie, lie lie.

The man is a master of mass manipulation. A genius in this arena.

No, the reality is that the protests and subsequent violence came about because of Trump's failed response to the inherent racism among the police. He caused the riots to occur. Te.

Now that is some spinning. LAFFRIOT

If BArry the splendifierous could fix the 'inherent racism; in police ,what chance does evil Don the White supremacist have?

Using your example, Trump has been unable to "stop that other person". This equals, incompetence. He stated he was the "only one that can fix it". He has not fixed it. It is worse!

LOL!!

Seriously?

We have the Democrats, NeverTrumpers, sundry Trump haters and almost the ENTIRE mainstream media in opposition against Trump...and you think Trump is incompetent because he is unable to stop them?

Hell, with all that opposition it's a testament to his determination to not give up and just go home.

It's okay, though. That determination is what's going to give him another term in Office.

So far the only people starting fires and burning **** down are leftist.

that's not true (since you couldn't quite seem to grasp that the example wasn't literal).

here, i'll give it to you straight from Psychology 101. it's Trump to a tee...

"The findings further suggest that the chaos these individuals create are a way to protect themselves against failure."

or in actual real life...

"The president’s raging narcissism has created chaos in the White House, and it has driven away scores of advisers, staff members, and others who had hoped to serve productively in his administration. As is usually the case with narcissists, Trump has worn out his welcome. He has disappointed and alienated many of the people with whom he has worked closely, as narcissists eventually do."

The reality is that everything that is happening in America right now (riots, protests, hate, disunity, unnecessary deaths from Covid-19, injustice, chaos in the administration, failure to hold on to competent people, etc) has happened on Trump's watch.

Here is what he said in his acceptance speech on January 21, 2017

In this speech, he clearly promised "to heal our division" but how can he heal anything when he calls the opposition (50% of all Americans) "enemies of the people".

He promised a better America and what we have is a broken-worse-than-before America. He is responsible for what has happened on his arena. Things were not this bad 4 years ago. Now they are worse and he wants to blame others for it happening. He is the leader, the buck stops there.

Here is "one thing" that proves the point of this OP

Historically, riots have occurred due to poverty, unemployment, poor living conditions, governmental oppression, taxation or conscription, conflicts between ethnic groups (race riot) or religions (sectarian violence, pogrom), the outcome of a sporting event (sports riot, football hooliganism) or frustration with legal.

None of the protests, riots, or looting seen now was happening in 2016. He is responsible for it. It is on his watch.

And the irony is that he's predicting what is happening on his watch as what will happen if Biden gets the job!

No, the reality is that the protests and subsequent violence came about because of Trump's failed response to the inherent racism among the police. He caused the riots to occur. There was no rioting prior to Floyd and Blake events. It was his failed response to address the issues that caused the riots. Did you not read the link that stated what causes protests and riots to occur? It is not the injured parties that are to blame, it is the party that causes the injustice to occur that is to blame.

I believe the conditions in democrat run cities speaks volumes about who and what has caused the rioting. The democrats are continually fomenting problems and blaming others for the result, and you are among them. Trump doesn't govern these places. Your party does, and the lack of responsible action by governors and mayors like Wheeler to restore civil order speaks volumes. Chicago has been a cesspool of violence for far longer than Trump's tenure in the WH. You and your democrat allies allow such things to continue, and without remorse as long as you retain political power. You own it, and given the nature of your politics, it's not surprising that you lack the fortitude to accept responsibility for the consequences.

LOL!!

Seriously?

We have the Democrats, NeverTrumpers, sundry Trump haters and almost the ENTIRE mainstream media in opposition against Trump...and you think Trump is incompetent because he is unable to stop them.

Hell, with all that opposition it's a testament to his determination to not give up and just go home.

I am a never Trumper but this post is accurate.

I advise all dems to read it and realize how formidable Trump is instead of calling him stupid... which he is not. He is just self consumed.

Blame is not important. You get a plummer to fix your drain and you get a doctor to fix your pain. Where that drain clog and body pain came from does not matter. It is the job of the plummer and doctor to fix them. If they fail, it means they have not done the job correctly. They said they could and would do it and didn't. Trump promised to fix our drain and our pain and he has failed. You get a new plummer and a new doctor. It is as simple as that.

No offense, but how can you say blame is not important, when that's the entire premise of your thread?

You would think all these things would make Biden a lock to win.
But it apparently isn't happening as Dems hoped.
Rasmussen Reports(R): The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere
White House Watch: Biden, Trump In Near Tie
Joe Biden’s lost ground since the close of the Democratic National Convention, and he and President Trump are now running neck-and-neck in the latest Rasmussen Reports’ weekly White House Watch survey.

Dems --->:eek:

Rasmussen? The ONLY polling organisation routinely supporting Trump? Yeah, I'll go with that:roll:

I am a never Trumper but this post is accurate.

I advise all dems to read it and realize how formidable Trump is instead of calling him stupid... which he is not. He is just self consumed.

Don't worry. The opposition won't give up. Hell, they are even stepping up their game.

They still have two months.

Blame is not important. You get a plummer to fix your drain and you get a doctor to fix your pain. Where that drain clog and body pain came from does not matter. It is the job of the plummer and doctor to fix them. If they fail, it means they have not done the job correctly. They said they could and would do it and didn't. Trump promised to fix our drain and our pain and he has failed. You get a new plummer and a new doctor. It is as simple as that.

'Plummer', not 'plumber'? I don't mean this as an insult, but is that an Americanism? 'Plumber', from 'plumbum' the Latin for 'lead', the material early (and many existing), water pipes were made from.

No offense, but how can you say blame is not important, when that's the entire premise of your thread?

Yes, difficult. However the old adage of leading by example should surely apply to Trump, the 'leader' of the 'free' world? People look to their leader for strength, guidance, empathy and support. I have seen nothing of those qualities in Trump; just self-centred narcissism and arrogance.

I believe the conditions in democrat run cities speaks volumes about who and what has caused the rioting. The democrats are continually fomenting problems and blaming others for the result, and you are among them. Trump doesn't govern these places. Your party does, and the lack of responsible action by governors and mayors like Wheeler to restore civil order speaks volumes. Chicago has been a cesspool of violence for far longer than Trump's tenure in the WH. You and your democrat allies allow such things to continue, and without remorse as long as you retain political power. You own it, and given the nature of your politics, it's not surprising that you lack the fortitude to accept responsibility for the consequences.

So, if it is all about Politics, then please explain why this is not happening across the Nation, being that the vast majority of Cities are run by Democrats?

Rasmussen? The ONLY polling organisation routinely supporting Trump? Yeah, I'll go with that:roll:

I really don't care what you go with. You're a partisan liberal so you go with whatever poll fits your pre-formed opinion .

But I can assure you- top Dem insidere are VERY concerned about these numbers, especially given their weak candidate and the over-confidence of Dems in 2016.

Now that is some spinning. LAFFRIOT

If BArry the splendifierous could fix the 'inherent racism; in police ,what chance does evil Don the White supremacist have?

No problem. I didn't expect you to use any reason. It has been established that you don't. Truth, facts and data are foreign to you. Have a great day in your fantasy world.

I really don't care what you go with. You're a partisan liberal so you go with whatever poll fits your pre-formed opinion .

But I can assure you- top Dem insidere are VERY concerned about these numbers, especially given their weak candidate and the over-confidence of Dems in 2016.

They are? Which 'top Dem insiders'? Names please along with quotes. Thanks for your assurance.

LOL!!

Seriously?

We have the Democrats, NeverTrumpers, sundry Trump haters and almost the ENTIRE mainstream media in opposition against Trump...and you think Trump is incompetent because he is unable to stop them?

It's okay, though. That determination is what's going to give him another term in Office.

You continue to make my points.

He has been unable to stop them, means he can't. We vote for people to be presidents so they can solve problems. What good are they if they can't.

Determination and a second term is useless. If you could not get things done in the first time, what good is a second term. Things will just get worse.

Get someone into office that can solve the problems is what it is all about. Evidently, Trump cannot solve problem. He is useless.

That is out thinking others given his goal.

Trump keeps winning with his agenda of lie, lie lie.

The man is a master of mass manipulation. A genius in this arena.

agreed.

just think if he'd take all that effort and use it for good instead of being a con man.

Senator Ron Johnson seems very emotional of late, in fact I was expecting him to burst out in tears and start screaming on CNN yesterday. He is obviously unstable and should not be appearing on TV until he has taken care of his mental health. He should also consider resigning the Senate since he is obviously on the verge of losing control, and not inspiring confidence to do the peoples work.

And trump and.his racist rhetoric has nothing to do with it?

And.trumps.refusal to address the racial profiling and use of.excessive force by the police has nothing to do with it.

The demographic of inner cities dictate where this trouble will manifest itself

For the sake of answering your post, let me say that you are 100% correct. Nonetheless, that means that Trump is unable to get unity among all citizens of the United States. A second term would mean things would "get worse". It also suggests that the only way to fix the problem is to get rid of ALL Democrats. Given that is an impossibility and a negative solution, it does suggest that someone else might do a better job and unifying. A nation that is split in half is not a healthy nation.

They are? Which 'top Dem insiders'? Names please along with quotes. Thanks for your assurance.

"Democrats close to Joe Biden increasingly fear the looting and violence in cities could help President Trump, especially among the few undecided or wavering Americans."

From previously posted link from LW Axios.

Only a dolt would not know that those people are not going to state this on the record, but you can be sure that the Dem friendly stenos at Axios got it off the record.

The premise of the threat is that there is a problem and Trump is not a person able to solve it.

All problems are caused by something (blame on someone). The fact is that we hire (vote in) people that are capable of solving the problems. We don't vote in people to do nothing. We vote them in to fix what is broken. Trump has caused the problems to get worse (not better). He has added fuel to the fire and that is not how you solve anything. He has made it where one side or the other must go and that is never a solution when you are dealing with a nation of 330 million where one side or the other is at least 130 million. As such, you cannot get rid of 130 million to solve the problem. You have to find ways to unite all the people, not make them mortal enemies.

You can throw all the blame you want on Democrats but the reality is that they are not going to go away and therefore blaming them is useless. They are not going to admit they are wrong, so you either have to get rid of them all, or find a way to work with them. That is what we get a "fixer" to do. Presidents are supposed to be fixers.

Am I wrong?

'Plummer', not 'plumber'? I don't mean this as an insult, but is that an Americanism? 'Plumber', from 'plumbum' the Latin for 'lead', the material early (and many existing), water pipes were made from.

thanks for the correction. You are right!

The reality is that everything that is happening in America right now (riots, protests, hate, disunity, unnecessary deaths from Covid-19, injustice, chaos in the administration, failure to hold on to competent people, etc) has happened on Trump's watch.

Here is what he said in his acceptance speech on January 21, 2017

In this speech, he clearly promised "to heal our division" but how can he heal anything when he calls the opposition (50% of all Americans) "enemies of the people".

He promised a better America and what we have is a broken-worse-than-before America. He is responsible for what has happened on his arena. Things were not this bad 4 years ago. Now they are worse and he wants to blame others for it happening. He is the leader, the buck stops there.

Here is "one thing" that proves the point of this OP

Historically, riots have occurred due to poverty, unemployment, poor living conditions, governmental oppression, taxation or conscription, conflicts between ethnic groups (race riot) or religions (sectarian violence, pogrom), the outcome of a sporting event (sports riot, football hooliganism) or frustration with legal.

None of the protests, riots, or looting seen now was happening in 2016. He is responsible for it. It is on his watch.

Now President Trump beat Hillary back in 2016, some still say he actually didn't.

If the left has any chance to defeat Trump in 2020, it's probably time to move on.

Back
Top Bottom