• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's America

that's not true (since you couldn't quite seem to grasp that the example wasn't literal).

here, i'll give it to you straight from Psychology 101. it's Trump to a tee...

"The findings further suggest that the chaos these individuals create are a way to protect themselves against failure."

or in actual real life...

"The president’s raging narcissism has created chaos in the White House, and it has driven away scores of advisers, staff members, and others who had hoped to serve productively in his administration. As is usually the case with narcissists, Trump has worn out his welcome. He has disappointed and alienated many of the people with whom he has worked closely, as narcissists eventually do."

Actually it is true it is why we have all of the video's etc and all the media reports.
leftist denial fallacies are no longer valid.

So, if it is all about Politics, then please explain why this is not happening across the Nation, being that the vast majority of Cities are run by Democrats?

Just because you don't see it or read about it doesn't mean it's not happening. Wait. Don't tell me you believed reporters standing in front of buildings on fire declaring mostly peaceful protests weren't lying. That's right up there with Ron White's description of a perfectly safe plane flight all the way to the crash site.

Just because you don't see it or read about it doesn't mean it's not happening. Wait. Don't tell me you believed reporters standing in front of buildings on fire declaring mostly peaceful protests weren't lying. That's right up there with Ron White's description of a perfectly safe plane flight all the way to the crash site.

What's not happening? Try again and answer the question asked this time or admit you have no answer.

Actually it is true it is why we have all of the video's etc and all the media reports.
leftist denial fallacies are no longer valid.

still missing the actual point i see.

You continue to make my points.

He has been unable to stop them, means he can't. We vote for people to be presidents so they can solve problems. What good are they if they can't.

Determination and a second term is useless. If you could not get things done in the first time, what good is a second term. Things will just get worse.

Get someone into office that can solve the problems is what it is all about. Evidently, Trump cannot solve problem. He is useless.

Wouldn't it be better if those in opposition just stop?

But, of course, if they did then you wouldn't be able to blame Trump for something that's not his fault.

pretending COVID was a hoax is the kicker.

now, will the American people eject a President who made such a deadly mistake? we'll see soon.

pretending COVID was a hoax is the kicker.

Still repeating that lie??
I mean , if your stance is so right, why do you continually need to lie to support it

'I’m Not Going To Be a Gabby Giffords' Says S.C. Rep. Who Drew Gun at Constituent Meeting False
Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.
Reporter, Feb. 29: You were down in Charleston last night, using the word “hoax” when talking about Democrats. Somebody now is dead from this. Do you regret that kind of talk?

Trump: No, no, no. “Hoax” referring to the action that they take to try and pin this on somebody, because we’ve done such a good job. The hoax is on them, not — I’m not talking about what’s happening here; I’m talking what they’re doing. That’s the hoax. That’s just a continuation of the hoax, whether it’s the impeachment hoax or the “Russia, Russia, Russia” hoax. This is what I’m talking about. Certainly not referring to this. How could anybody refer to this? This is very serious stuff.

But the way they refer to it — because these people have done such an incredible job, and I don’t like it when they are criticizing these people. And that’s the hoax. That’s what I’m talking about.
Democratic Ad Twists Trump's 'Hoax' Comment - FactCheck.org

:shoot--LW lie about the Covid hoax

Last edited:
Everything going on right now is still just "Occupy Revisted". It is the same organizers, the same bad actors, and the same tactics that have been used since before Trump. The left has a history of violence going all the way back to their '68 convention. The Occupy movement camps riddled with sexual assaults, rape, physical assaults, and a general disregard for law and order. It was the same people that burned college campus right after the election in an effort to shut down free speech. The same groups that have been pushing the racial divisiveness with fake stories like the Duke lacrosse fiasco, pushing the "hands up don't shoot" fake narrative, and now supporting people rioting in the streets that claim looting is "reparations". The same groups and their self-proclaimed trained marxist proteges ambushing and murdering police officers in Dallas.

And yet...we are led to believe the TEA Party was a violent group for signs they carried and the bad actors in the streets should be given a pass due to their motives.

This is the same long cycle of violence, divisiveness, and stoking racial tensions that the left has engaged in for decades. This is the left-wing America. Trump being in office is just giving the left a chance to try to make a scapegoat.

The people responsible for the chaos and violence are the people creating chaos and committing violence. Who and what do they support? That is the driver for what's going on in the streets.

For the sake of answering your post, let me say that you are 100% correct. Nonetheless, that means that Trump is unable to get unity among all citizens of the United States. A second term would mean things would "get worse". It also suggests that the only way to fix the problem is to get rid of ALL Democrats. Given that is an impossibility and a negative solution, it does suggest that someone else might do a better job and unifying. A nation that is split in half is not a healthy nation.

Your party has done more illegal and unethical crap to unseat Trump than most could've imagined possible. This tacit endorsement of rioting, burning, and looting is beyond the pale. Don't cry about unity when your party is the source of the discord. Change your political leaders, temper your lust for power, and promote unity. You might also consider fielding good candidates rather than demented ones and stark, raving lunatics.

The meme that it's somebody else's fault isn't flying. People can see.

Now President Trump beat Hillary back in 2016, some still say he actually didn't.

If the left has any chance to defeat Trump in 2020, it's probably time to move on.

What does that have anything to do with the OP?

Wouldn't it be better if those in opposition just stop?

But, of course, if they did then you wouldn't be able to blame Trump for something that's not his fault.

I see. Let me ask you a stupid question. Have you ever stopped or will ever stop your support for Trump?

No, Mycroft, people don't stop doing what their beliefs tell them to do. That is why there is supposed to be a leader, a mediator, a peacemaker to make both parties come together for the common good.

Your party has done more illegal and unethical crap to unseat Trump than most could've imagined possible. This tacit endorsement of rioting, burning, and looting is beyond the pale. Don't cry about unity when your party is the source of the discord. Change your political leaders, temper your lust for power, and promote unity. You might also consider fielding good candidates rather than demented ones and stark, raving lunatics.

The meme that it's somebody else's fault isn't flying. People can see.

It does not matter how much you complain about the other side. It is what it is. A leader is needed to fix it. Trump said "I am the only one that can fix it" and he has not been able to do it. Lets try someone else. Trump has FAILED. It really is as simple as that.

And trump and.his racist rhetoric has nothing to do with it?

And.trumps.refusal to address the racial profiling and use of.excessive force by the police has nothing to do with it.

The demographic of inner cities dictate where this trouble will manifest itself

Your folks run those cities. Remember, Trump is constitutionally prevented from placing federal enforcement as a police force within these jurisdictions unless the leaders of such places request it.

The racial divide within these cities has existed for many, many decades. Placing such problems at Trump's feet is laughable. You folks on the left continue to repeat crap already proven false, and not by some pin headed, pajama boy fact checker.

It does not matter how much you complain about the other side. It is what it is. A leader is needed to fix it. Trump said "I am the only one that can fix it" and he has not been able to do it. Lets try someone else. Trump has FAILED. It really is as simple as that.

Trump has offered. Your people have refused help, so it's on you. You're simply lying, and no amount of rhetoric will turn that lie into truth. You surely know this, but you dutifully ran here to repeat what you think might salvage your party's tacit endorsement of the chaos. The polls have you worried. You should be. You're reaping what you've sewn.

I see. Let me ask you a stupid question. Have you ever stopped or will ever stop your support for Trump?

No, Mycroft, people don't stop doing what their beliefs tell them to do. That is why there is supposed to be a leader, a mediator, a peacemaker to make both parties come together for the common good.

So...people who have no interest in stopping their active opposition, even to the point of inflaming division, and have no interest in coming together for the common good are not to blame for the current division...while the one man who constantly offers to work together to reduce divisions is to blame because he can't lead those in opposition into coming together.

sigh...

In effect, you are saying, "We are going to do everything we can to make you fail and we are going to blame you for not making us stop trying to make you fail."

I directly addressed a post. Your post.

You addressed OP?

The OP was about Trump failing to do what he said in his commencement as president speech. His not being successful in doing what he said he was going to do.

Please explain how this post of yours "Now President Trump beat Hillary back in 2016, some still say he actually didn't. If the left has any chance to defeat Trump in 2020, it's probably time to move on." addresses my OP?

"Democrats close to Joe Biden increasingly fear the looting and violence in cities could help President Trump, especially among the few undecided or wavering Americans."

From previously posted link from LW Axios.

Only a dolt would not know that those people are not going to state this on the record, but you can be sure that the Dem friendly stenos at Axios got it off the record.

So who are they? Bottom line; you don't know, and probably don't care because anything pointing fingers at the democrats is fair game, attributable or otherwise. In this case, otherwise.

Trump has offered. Your people have refused help, so it's on you. You're simply lying, and no amount of rhetoric will turn that lie into truth. You surely know this, but you dutifully ran here to repeat what you think might salvage your party's tacit endorsement of the chaos. The polls have you worried. You should be. You're reaping what you've sewn.

Accepting the presidency is not about a compromise but about leading. The Democrats were not the ones having to pledge allegiance to the U.S. To lead, protect, and keep the U.S. safe. Trump is the one that took the oath. The onus of success or failure is on him. No commitment was made by the Democrats. The commitment was made by Trump and he has failed.

If you are brought in to solve a problem and you can't, do you blame the problem or yourself for not being able to fix it? Duh!

So...people who have no interest in stopping their active opposition, even to the point of inflaming division, and have no interest in coming together for the common good are not to blame for the current division...while the one man who constantly offers to work together to reduce divisions is to blame because he can't lead those in opposition into coming together.

sigh...

In effect, you are saying, "We are going to do everything we can to make you fail and we are going to blame you for not making us stop trying to make you fail."

Mycroft, it seems you live in an island all by yourself and never had any contact with other people. This kind of answer is ridiculous. People have different opinion and beliefs. That is normal. Few people think exactly like others and when you have 330 million people you will find millions of different ways of thinking and doing things. It is not up to me to fit what you want me to do, it is up to you as the leader and the head of the company to come up with a plan where we can work together to accomplish something you think is the right thing to do. You are not paying me a salary so you cannot fire me. I don't work for you. You want us to work for a common goal and it is the goal you want, you need to compromise with me in order for me to want to do it. you tell me I am wrong, I tell you screw you. You need to prove to me that I am wrong before I even consider working for you under those conditions.

By the way, this explanation is not just about Trump but about anyone you work, live,, and have relationship with. It is human nature. You cannot make me do what you want me to do just because you want me to do it.

Geez, you need to learn the basics of life before you opine. These are basics that apply to every singly living human being, including all animals.

Accepting the presidency is not about a compromise but about leading. The Democrats were not the ones having to pledge allegiance to the U.S. To lead, protect, and keep the U.S. safe. Trump is the one that took the oath. The onus of success or failure is on him. No commitment was made by the Democrats. The commitment was made by Trump and he has failed.

If you are brought in to solve a problem and you can't, do you blame the problem or yourself for not being able to fix it? Duh!

Just stop. When your political leaders waited three months to condemn violence the average American could do the first day, you lost the argument. Moreover, your party still has local and state leaders refusing to do anything significant to stop that violence. Trump has offered assistance, and they've refused it. You're going to have to live with what you've created. If the afflicted cities are burned to the ground, it's the leaders in those places that are responsible when they cynically dismiss the offers of mraningful help to stop it.

Mycroft, it seems you live in an island all by yourself and never had any contact with other people. This kind of answer is ridiculous. People have different opinion and beliefs. That is normal. Few people think exactly like others and when you have 330 million people you will find millions of different ways of thinking and doing things. It is not up to me to fit what you want me to do, it is up to you as the leader and the head of the company to come up with a plan where we can work together to accomplish something you think is the right thing to do. You are not paying me a salary so you cannot fire me. I don't work for you. You want us to work for a common goal and it is the goal you want, you need to compromise with me in order for me to want to do it. you tell me I am wrong, I tell you screw you. You need to prove to me that I am wrong before I even consider working for you under those conditions.

By the way, this explanation is not just about Trump but about anyone you work, live,, and have relationship with. It is human nature. You cannot make me do what you want me to do just because you want me to do it.

Geez, you need to learn the basics of life before you opine. These are basics that apply to every singly living human being, including all animals.

There is nothing Trump can do...no compromise he can make...that will induce the people who oppose him to stop.

Furthermore, your analogy between a President of the US and a CEO is faulty...and it should be obvious to you why.

But you are correct about this: "It is human nature. You cannot make me do what you want me to do just because you want me to do it." Stop blaming Trump because he didn't make you work with him to reduce division.

Just stop. When your political leaders waited three months to condemn violence the average American could do the first day, you lost the argument. Moreover, your party still has local and state leaders refusing to do anything significant to stop that violence. Trump has offered assistance, and they've refused it. You're going to have to live with what you've created. If the afflicted cities are burned to the ground, it's the leaders in those places that are responsible when they cynically dismiss the offers of mraningful help to stop it.

Hey, you do understand that problems that have to be solved is the normal thing for a leader to have to face, don't you. You don't need a leader if everything is working well. If you as a leader consider the opposition to be a problem, you have to find a solution don't you? It is your job as a leader, is it not? You don't blame the problem for being a problem, you blame the leader for the failure to solve or make the problem less.

If what you said is true, then build a nation where only those that think like you live. Get rid of, kill, erase from the face of the earth the opposition. That is the only way the opposition will EVER go away. Do you not see that?

The democrats did not create the problems that brought about civil unrest. You blame their reaction to it (protests, riots, looting) but the fact remains that there was an initial cause that brought about the problems and that initial cause has to be addressed and fixed before you can address the other problem of how people are reacting to it. Trump is not even trying to address the cause of the problem to begin with. He is just trying to throw blame around and doing absolutely nothing. He is complaining but he is the one supposed to be doing something. You have a critic instead of a leader. He was not voted into office to be a critic. Any of us can do that as well as he can.

While it may be happening on Trumps "watch" virtually all the problems are being caused by the radical left democrats period.

Back
Top Bottom