• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's America

The effete rich guy from Manhattan told you he didn’t say it despite his history of saying these things, and you are going with that.

You’re a factory worker on the floor, dude. He tells you to put the propaganda in a box, ship it out.

You keep clockin’ in and out.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I ALWAYS find it amusing that the Trump loving drones make up fantasies, ignore reality and pretend their fantasies are real.

So, then, the fantasy you posted regarding the words in the balloon were made up fantasies.

Never Trumpers seem prone to making things up to support belief in fantasy.

So, then, the fantasy you posted regarding the words in the balloon were made up fantasies.

Yeah, Code you are right. Let's all support the man that has all 7 deadly sins and has none of the 7 virtues. That is what God wants us to do, right?

Yeah, Code you are right. Let's all support the man that has all 7 deadly sins and has none of the 7 virtues. That is what God wants us to do, right?

Your conclusion is made before you see any facts.

What should this tell you?

Your conclusion is made before you see any facts.

What should this tell you?

If you can find one of the 7 sins he does not have and have more that 2 of the virtues he should have, then show me. You only supply words and opinions in ALL of your posts. I have yet ever to see you prove a point with facts and figures. Everything with you is to say what you said here "your conclusion is said before you see the facts". Since with this statement you are saying there are facts against my opinion, why don't you ever mention what those facts are. Why don't you ever attempt to "prove your point"? Telling people they are wrong is easy.............all you need to do is type the words and bingo.

Prove your words with data and facts.

If you can find one of the 7 sins he does not have and have more that 2 of the virtues he should have, then show me. You only supply words and opinions in ALL of your posts. I have yet ever to see you prove a point with facts and figures. Everything with you is to say what you said here "your conclusion is said before you see the facts". Since with this statement you are saying there are facts against my opinion, why don't you ever mention what those facts are. Why don't you ever attempt to "prove your point"? Telling people they are wrong is easy.............all you need to do is type the words and bingo.

Prove your words with data and facts.

We all have our strengths and our weaknesses. Except, perhaps, those who demand perfection of human beings. Is this what you are doing? Do you do this in ALL of your human interactions?

In your post, this time, you have changed from describing a reprobate who practices ALL of the 7 Sins and NONE of the 7 Virtues.

Now you've changed that to be all of the 7 Sins and 5 of the 7 Virtues. Goal post moving? Again? Out of curiosity, which of the Virtues have you suddenly attributed to the President?

That said, though, we ALL have committed sins and we ALL have displayed virtue. You SEEM to be saying that one sin proves consistent practice while less than 100% practice of a virtue dismisses it.

The president is imperfect. I assert that ALL men are imperfect. I assert that this is the way we're built.

If anything, the imperfections of the President make the turn from his very successful private sector career to serve the people even MORE impressive.

Folks like you say the guy is plagued by the 7 Deadly Sins and yet he's working hard and energetically with no pay on our behalf.

Pretty impressive altruism demonstrated by the guy that you describe as a greedy and clutching reprobate, isn't it?

I wonder how many Peace DEALS he'll need to finish before he get the Peace PRIZE...

[h=2]Kahlil Gibran > Quotes > Quotable Quote[/h][h=1]“You have been told that, even like a chain, you are as weak as your weakest link.
This is but half the truth.
You are also as strong as your strongest link.
To measure you by your smallest deed is to reckon the power of the ocean
by the frailty of its foam.
To judge you by your failures is to cast blame upon the seasons for their inconstancy.”[/h]
Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet

The fact that you use the phrase “NeverTrumper’ in and of itself suggests cult-like thinking. It’s not a real phrase. It has no application outside of the Trump cult bubble. Everyone who doesn’t like a pol would be considered a “Never_”. GOP is made up of “NeverClintons,” except that phrase doesn’t exist because why would it? Why would any Democrat expect someone who disagrees with her policies, believes her to be corrupt and immoral to be “open” to not disliking/hating her? I voted for her, I get why folks hate her. Never been a mystery to me, nor is it a flaw in someone’s character.

You folks keep saying “You just hate Trump” as htough this is some kind of lid-ripping-off comment. AM I supposed to like him?

He has:

-CAlled anyone who doesn’t vote for him human scum (I mean, it’s no “Deplorable” but you folks are *very* sensitive soooo)
- CAlled Jews who don’t vote for him and Israel disloyal.
- The Access Hollywood tape exists. I have ears. And I have a ***** I do not wish for any man anywhere to assume is up for grabbing.

These are just 3 items that makes it *perfectly* justified for me to “hate” this human being due to the fact he is now in a position of power over my life. And that’s before we get to what I consider all of the disastrous, malicious policies.

PS: There is a wide swath between “Perfect human” and “Donald J Trump.”

The fact that you use the phrase “NeverTrumper’ in and of itself suggests cult-like thinking. It’s not a real phrase. It has no application outside of the Trump cult bubble. Everyone who doesn’t like a pol would be considered a “Never_”. GOP is made up of “NeverClintons,” except that phrase doesn’t exist because why would it? Why would any Democrat expect someone who disagrees with her policies, believes her to be corrupt and immoral to be “open” to not disliking/hating her? I voted for her, I get why folks hate her. Never been a mystery to me, nor is it a flaw in someone’s character.

You folks keep saying “You just hate Trump” as htough this is some kind of lid-ripping-off comment. AM I supposed to like him?

He has:

-CAlled anyone who doesn’t vote for him human scum (I mean, it’s no “Deplorable” but you folks are *very* sensitive soooo)
- CAlled Jews who don’t vote for him and Israel disloyal.
- The Access Hollywood tape exists. I have ears. And I have a ***** I do not wish for any man anywhere to assume is up for grabbing.

These are just 3 items that makes it *perfectly* justified for me to “hate” this human being due to the fact he is now in a position of power over my life. And that’s before we get to what I consider all of the disastrous, malicious policies.

Again, you Never Trumpers make crap up all the time.

Please post the links and the pull quotes that support THIS load of crap.

Again, you Never Trumpers make crap up all the time.

Please post the links and the pull quotes that support THIS load of crap.

THe proposal to post links that you are very familiar with just so you can write “Hoax. Next” isn’t nearly as compelling as you seem to think it is.

THe proposal to post links that you are very familiar with just so you can write “Hoax. Next” isn’t nearly as compelling as you seem to think it is.

So nothing.

Is there no beginning to your intelligence?

Back
Top Bottom