• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: Warren's 'psychiatrist' knows whether she thinks she can win White House in 2020

What? Where do you see "birther"?

It's the same strategy, he used on Obama. Get millions of gullible idiots to believe that Warren is crazy and is even seeing a psychiatrist. Basically claim with no evidence whatsoever that she is crazy. When it's very clear who the one acting crazy truly is.

Only idiots allow themselves to labeled by Trump haters.

:lol:
I'll let you think about my comment for awhile.

Allow yourself?

Nobody needs your permission.

You are what you are.

It's the same strategy, he used on Obama. Get millions of gullible idiots to believe that Warren is crazy and is even seeing a psychiatrist. Basically claim with no evidence whatsoever that she is crazy. When it's very clear who the one acting crazy truly is.
So, you just pulled it out of your ass?

So, you just pulled it out of your ass?

Nope it's from basic analysis of all of Trump's fights that he picks over the past 15 or so years. This is what he always does, and he knows millions will believe him.

Huh?

No one has any panties in a knot.

Low class is low class, it's rarely ever humorous. Low class people think low class jokes are funny.
So, then you disprove of comments like these directed at Trump? Oh, that's different, right?

Last edited:
Nope it's from basic analysis of all of Trump's fights that he picks over the past 15 or so years. This is what he always does, and he knows millions will believe him.
Of course it is. :roll:

So, then you disprove of comments like these directed at Trump? Oh, that's different, right?

What are "comments like these"?

I have no issue with random people on the Internet making low class jokes about people.

I do have an issue with the president of the US making such low class jokes.

But I expect no better from the worst president out of 45. And I expect no better from his sycophants.

They think politics is a big joke and all they live for is to trigger people. Sad!

hqdefault.jpg

;)

There's nothing wrong with seeing a shrink. Only mobsters and neanderthals think otherwise.

Didn't the guy on the Sapronos see a shrink? Guess that leaves only neanderthals!

What are "comments like these"?

I have no issue with random people on the Internet making low class jokes about people.

I do have an issue with the president of the US making such low class jokes.

But I expect no better from the worst president out of 45. And I expect no better from his sycophants.
Way to dodge the question. This whole thread has been about Trump's comment about Warren's psychiatrist, and you wonder what comments I'm talking about?

Way to dodge the question. This whole thread has been about Trump's comment about Warren's psychiatrist, and you wonder what comments I'm talking about?

Yes. The OP thought such a juvenile, low class statement was funny. What more needs to be said?

A trained and objective opinion is beneficial to anyone. It's smart to get that.

Yes. The OP thought such a juvenile, low class statement was funny. What more needs to be said?
So, then, I'll ask again: Do you object to the same line of comments about Trump, e.g. questioning his sanity, as well? If so please provide examples.

Last edited:
Wow, two strawmen in one post.

Keep me laughing, please. :lamo

Actually, not only no strawmen, but proof of the latter claim in yours.

Talking about her psychiatrist is only funny if you think that mental illness is funny. Which is immature, "primitive".

And you thought it was funny. X a million, right?

It is not funny. Try and understand the guy, even defend what he does, but someone needs to talk to the dude about his demeanor. Appeasing him isn't doing him any favors. He can say whatever he wants to, be honest and frank, but he doesn't have to be that vulgar or insulting. He needs to focus.
The left's vicious attacks on him and his reaction, comparing it to how GW reacted, is worlds apart. Again, someone needs to be his friend and lay it out for him.
I'm not saying I dont agree with you because there are times I do think he could handle things better than he does but to compare him to G.W. is not a very good argument. That guy was the opposite extreme, who never responded and the left asked all over him. Bush wasn't treated any better than Trump.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Someone needs to be first in taking the high road, be the adults, stop the mudslinging. They did it is no excuse.
GW wasn't gracious enough for you and what did that get him?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So, then, I'll ask again: Do you object to the same line of comments about Trump, e.g. questioning his sanity, as well? If so please provide examples.

Again, I have zero issues with random people making comments such as these.

These are leaders, they are not supposed to act like random Internet jackasses. Random Internet jackasses have no influence over any real segment of the public.

If Elizabeth Warren says Trump should consult his psychiatrist, I would say she was out of line.

Back
Top Bottom