• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: Warren's 'psychiatrist' knows whether she thinks she can win White House in 2020

trixare4kids

Trix has reentered the building.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Trump: Warren's 'psychiatrist' knows whether she thinks she can win White House in 2020

In an exclusive interview set to air during Fox News' 'All-American New Year' special Monday night, President Trump suggested that only Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren's "psychiatrist" knows whether she thinks she can win the White House in 2020.

Warren announced Monday she is filing paperwork to launch an exploratory committee for president, becoming the first candidate to take the major step toward a 2020 run for the presidency.

Fox News' Pete Hegseth asked Trump whether Warren really thinks she could make him a one-term president.

"Well, that I don't know," Trump responded. "You’d have to ask her psychiatrist."

Okay, I don't know how to upstage Pres. Trump's remarks, but to add a few of my own laughs. :lol: X a million
Your reaction is?

As if the Leftists aren't guilty of far worse.

There's nothing wrong with seeing a shrink. Only mobsters and neanderthals think otherwise.

There's nothing wrong with seeing a shrink. Only mobsters and neanderthals think otherwise.

Wow, two strawmen in one post.

Keep me laughing, please. :lamo

Okay, I don't know how to upstage Pres. Trump's remarks, but to add a few of my own laughs. :lol: X a million
Your reaction is?

It is not funny. Try and understand the guy, even defend what he does, but someone needs to talk to the dude about his demeanor. Appeasing him isn't doing him any favors. He can say whatever he wants to, be honest and frank, but he doesn't have to be that vulgar or insulting. He needs to focus.
The left's vicious attacks on him and his reaction, comparing it to how GW reacted, is worlds apart. Again, someone needs to be his friend and lay it out for him.

Of course nothing is wrong with seeking help, but it has a stigma not confined to neanderthals and mobsters. Many cultures see it as failure.

It is not funny. Try and understand the guy, even defend what he does, but someone needs to talk to the dude about his demeanor. Appeasing him isn't doing him any favors. He can say whatever he wants to, be honest and frank, but he doesn't have to be that vulgar or insulting. He needs to focus.
The left's vicious attacks on him and his reaction, comparing it to how GW reacted, is worlds apart. Again, someone needs to be his friend and lay it out for him.

Trump is an isolated conspiracy theorist, Lovebug. He is fearful of his own WH. He only listens to himself.

Of course nothing is wrong with seeking help, but it has a stigma not confined to neanderthals and mobsters. Many cultures see it as failure.

Then many cultures are wrong :)

The entire Trump family needs both individual and group sessions.

You said nothing is wrong with seeking help. Why are you trying to stigmatize it by making this uncalled for remark?

You said nothing is wrong with seeking help. Why are you trying to stigmatize it by making this uncalled for remark?

They should seek help. The help is out there for them and I think they would all benefit from it.

As if the Leftists aren't guilty of far worse.

Someone needs to be first in taking the high road, be the adults, stop the mudslinging. They did it is no excuse.

Someone needs to be first in taking the high road, be the adults, stop the mudslinging. They did it is no excuse.

I disagree, there's no compromising with Trump. Trump deserves to be shown no mercy.

People need to calm down and mind their manners if they want to shine a light on the manners of others. What ever happened to talking issues? What made us go into the gutter while pointing at others who are in the gutter with us?
Have a safe and happy evening.

People need to calm down and mind their manners if they want to shine a light on the manners of others. What ever happened to talking issues? What made us go into the gutter while pointing at others who are in the gutter with us?
Have a safe and happy evening.

Trump just remarked on Elizabeth Warren's mental health. He started it. We are finishing it.

Absolutely, he needs to get himself under control - I would submit his opponents ALSO need to do that.

I don't believe for a minute that he has or wants friends.

Back
Top Bottom