• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: Warren's 'psychiatrist' knows whether she thinks she can win White House in 2020

People need to calm down and mind their manners if they want to shine a light on the manners of others. What ever happened to talking issues? What made us go into the gutter while pointing at others who are in the gutter with us?
Have a safe and happy evening.
True PS I like your avatar.

Sounds like a tongue-in-cheek wisecrack to me. Maybe with a touch of chain yanking; I'm sure the TDS crowd with go full nuclear lunacy on it.

You know me IRL... I am from Chicago before I moved to CA.
Above all, I know a sarcastic remark when I see it, and that's what this is.

I am still laughing at how many take Trump's dark humor to heart.
He's hilarious...but those who oppose his sarcastic retorts are even funnier.

Happy New Years, my friend. :)

I disagree, there's no compromising with Trump. Trump deserves to be shown no mercy.
And who on the left has shown themselves will to compromise with him?

And who on the left has shown themselves will to compromise with him?

Democrats will compromise. They offered to compromise on DACA last year. the Wall for DACA. How'd that turnout? A fake promise of a standalone DACA bill. Why should Democrats ever trust Republicans?

You know me IRL... I am from Chicago before I moved to CA.
Above all, I know a sarcastic remark when I see it, and that's what this is.

I am still laughing at how many take Trump's dark humor to heart.
He's hilarious...
Yep, I read about this somewhere else and when I logged on there was this thread. I just chuckled and said "atta-girl Trix!" :lamo

Just read the 25th Amendment - couldn't find anything about not taking **** from the media and opponents as grounds for removal from office.

I guess this means we should consider the source?

:lamo

Yep, I read about this somewhere else and when I logged on there was this thread. I just chuckled and said "atta-girl Trix!" :lamo

I am so sick of stupid people...

;)

Last edited:
Trump, as usual, proves he is a classless idiot, man-child and unfit to be president. We need an adult in the White House, not a “drunk acting” bafoon like trump.

:lamo

Trump offered twice the number of Dreamers the Dems want - they refused to give anything of equal value in return. That's not compromise.

Yeah, but he's the "classless idiot" man-child occupying the WH.

:lol:

Trump offered twice the number of Dreamers the Dems want - they refused to give anything of equal value in return. That's not compromise.

/sigh

No, there is one party here who has most of the fault and that is the one with the (R)

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-trump-isnt-taking-democrats-offer-for-a-wall/

President Trump has a choice. Democrats in Congress have offered to provide billions of dollars for one of his signature campaign proposals: a wall (or something akin to it) along the U.S.-Mexico border. But in exchange, they want a provision that would grant protection from deportation and create a path to citizenship for young undocumented immigrants brought to the U.S. as children. In other words: Trump can have the wall, but he must accept what his political base will very likely call an “amnesty.” Or, he can pass on the whole thing.

I'd call the Wall "something of value" so, what are you talking about?

Democrats tried to compromise, Trump turned them down.

Besides, they did just compromise or, at least work together, on criminal justice reform.

/sigh

No, there is one party here who has most of the fault and that is the one with the (R)

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-trump-isnt-taking-democrats-offer-for-a-wall/

I'd call the Wall "something of value" so, what are you talking about?

Democrats tried to compromise, Trump turned them down.

Besides, they did just compromise or, at least work together, on criminal justice reform.
LOL, of course you would, your anti-Trump slanted. 538 says Trump didn't offer relief to Dreamers - totally false- he offered over a million. You link may have been written before that happened.

Last edited:
I disagree, there's no compromising with Trump. Trump deserves to be shown no mercy.

That's just :bs

Don't make me go bring my sources that will make you beg for my forgiveness. ;)

LOL, of course you would, your anti-Trump slanted. 538 says Trump didn't offer relief to Dreamers - totally false. You link may have been written before that happened.

Wriggling as I expected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wriggling as I expected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not at all, just giving going easy on you. I posted a link that shows Trump's offer for Dreamers and Dems refusal.

You think this is funny?

No wonder you're a Trumpster.

Only idiots allow themselves to labeled by Trump haters.

:lol:
I'll let you think about my comment for awhile.

I think the nuclear panty-knotting on the left is hysterical.

Huh?

No one has any panties in a knot.

Low class is low class, it's rarely ever humorous. Low class people think low class jokes are funny.

Back
Top Bottom