• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says he would have confronted Florida school shooter even without a gun

I'm 50 years old, work in advertising and do very well for myself, thank you very much. Calling Trump out for the liar he is, is not being resentful. It's called reality. Give it a try sometime.

Meanwhile, speak about things you know. I haven't flipped a burger since I was 19. How about you?

There's no shame in flipping burgers. It's honest hard work. I certainly wouldn't be defensive or embarrassed about it.

Now to the big guy,...Trump. Yeah he might exaggerate a bit and say some off the wall things but he has done many of the things he promised on the campaign trail and my wallet knows the truth. For us, $300/month in tax cuts is significant and I'm very exciting about the hardline on immigration as well. It's all part of MAGA and it's hard to understand why you liberals are so against that.

It's just so stupid that it's hard to even respond. Like everything the Right does lately, it's wrong on so many levels, they could write a book about any one of their stupid actions.

1. Just the fact that he's boasting about being a hero from the sidelines, is dumber than dumb-**** dumb.

2. Trump's own stupid admission of how he is
“I’m not good for medical. In other words, if you cut your finger and there’s blood pouring out, I’m gone,” he told Stern (2008)

3. Trump's own stupid anecdote if Trump in action:“So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away,” said Trump. “I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terri

4. Trained officers with guns on the scene don't stop the AR-15 massacre, but more guns will? I'll show this by saying "Yeah, I'd have gone in there to help them!"

Dumb as it gets. Lap it up idiots.

If people believe that he would actually run in......I have some swamp land on an earthquake fault next to a mile wide sink hole I want to sell them,:lamo

i heard that, and i was like "no way. he actually said that? for ****'s sake." :roll:

this guy is just a big orange ball of absurdity.

I saw some very hard men freeze when the bullets started flying during my time in the Army. Anyone who thinks they know how they will react is kidding themselves.

Don't get upset we have a real man as president. He will protect us and MAGA!

Don't fight it. Embrace it.
You’re either trolling or living in a fantasy-land I haven’t decided which .

I despise Trump but this comment which included him saying "You never know until you're tested" (I've said the same thing on an occasion or two) should not over shadow the fact that he said he'd be willing to take on the NRA.

If Trump had demonstrated even an iota of personal courage sometime during his lifetime, I might extend his macho bluster here some credence.

Clearly, and demonstrated time after time, Trump cares for no one but himself.

Given his history of sexual assaults I don't think he is allowed within 500 feet of a school.

Although I'd imagine when you are surrounded by the best security in the world, you don't need to be armed. They are.

We KNOW Donald "Bone Spurs" Trump received 5 deferments. Daddy Fred should have just bundled him off to Canada.

What do you have against CAnadians that you would foist him on them? Did they kill your sister and get your dog pregnant or something? You are sick, sick sick.

There's no shame in flipping burgers. It's honest hard work. I certainly wouldn't be defensive or embarrassed about it.

Give it rest. You made assumptions about me, when you should have asked what I do.

As for the rest of your post, you do know that tax cuts for the middle class are temporary, yes? You also realize that money is going to have come from programs that are very much needed for Americans who are less fortunate, such as the disabled and elderly, do you not?

"I really believe I'd run in there even if I didn't have a weapon, and I think most of the people in this room would have done that, too," Trump told a group of state governors gathered at the White House for talks on multiple issues.

I wholeheartedly support the narcissistic, misogynist so-called president, lying liar, l'll donny in his endeavor.

Well, we KNOW the Broward County SO won't confront a mass shooter.

Apdst admits Trump lied! Wow! Not a sniff of the usual brain dead Trump defense. Not even an attempt at backing the man. Just straight to denial without even addressing the subject.

Apdst admits Trump lied! Wow! Not a sniff of the usual brain dead Trump defense. Not even an attempt at backing the man. Just straight to denial without even addressing the subject.

How did you get that out of that post? :lamo

But...but...but his bone spurs!

Trump would have run all right. He would have fled so fast he'd leave a hole in the air.

Do you believe him when he says he'd run in even without a gun?

(It's a 'yes' or 'no' question.)

I know you are not talking to me, but I think it's comical that some would assume he would run towards a man with a gun, when he ran away from an 80 year old man who fell, bleeding on his marble floor.

How did you get that out of that post? :lamo

How do you manage to convince yourself that cadet bone spurs Trump is not full of ****?

Well if you work at Burger King and flip burgers for a living, you might be resentful of a successful man but for the rest of us, we think Trump is awesome and are so thankful that he's MAGA!!

How is the weather in Russian these days? Is there still snow on the ground?

Now to the big guy,...Trump. Yeah he might exaggerate a bit and say some off the wall things but he has done many of the things he promised on the campaign trail and my wallet knows the truth. For us, $300/month in tax cuts is significant and I'm very exciting about the hardline on immigration as well. It's all part of MAGA and it's hard to understand why you liberals are so against that.

Derp!:doh

Don't get upset we have a real man as president. He will protect us and MAGA!

Don't fight it. Embrace it.

Did you just declare that you have Donald Trump, a "real man," to protect you?!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom