• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Proves He's a Typical Ignorant American

Please show where I said the Hans were the Mongols. :roll:

I made a point about the Hans. You countered with "the Mongols," as though I had said anything about them. You were confused. :shrug:

I made a point about the Hans. You countered with "the Mongols," as though I had said anything about them. You were confused. :shrug:

Uh, no.

My reply:

First off, Prussia is not "Germany." And being conquered by Mongols does not mean you're "part of China."

To this:
It was part of the empire. :shrug:

Sorry you didn't do enough research.

And, at least half of present-day Poland was, in fact, part of Germany. And not just any old fringe slice of Germany, but Prussia.

Next: calamity tells us that Ireland was never part of the United Kingdom.

There is no mention of "Han" in your post.

And, if you knew anything about the Hans, you'd know they weren't an empire nor did they ever conquere the entire Korean Peninsula.

Uh, no.

My reply:

To this:

There is no mention of "Han" in your post.

And, if you knew anything about the Hans, you'd know they never conquered the entire Korean Peninsula.

Uh, you forgot this:

Korea was conquered by the Han dynasty around 100 BC.

He did mention the Han Dynasty.

Uh, you forgot this:

He did mention the Han Dynasty.

But, in the post I quoted he called it part of the "empire." That implied Mongols more than Hans. You know, since a Dynasty is not an empire. The Hans never had an "empire." The Mongols did. But, no Mongol on earth would ever consider himself Chinese. In fact, they hate the Chinese.

But, in the post I quoted he called it part of the "empire." That implied Mongols more than Hans.

No, it didn't. You just didn't bother to read or comprehend.

You're wrong, and you're grasping at straws.

No, it didn't. You just didn't bother to read or comprehend.

You're wrong, and you're grasping at straws.

Words matter. Had you written "Dynasty," maybe you'd get the answer you were looking for. But, you wrote "empire. Your bad. Not mine. :roll:

I guess the boiler rooms and other Progressive Machine operations have another dog whistle topic to get the pack barking over.

I'm certainly no expert on Korea, but I found the following:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Korea

Gojoseon was the first Korean kingdom, located in the north of the peninsula and Manchuria, later alongside the state of Jin in the south of the peninsula.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gojoseon

The historical Gojoseon kingdom was first mentioned in Chinese records in the early 7th century BC.[4] During its early phase, the capital of Gojoseon was located in Liaoning;​

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liaoning

Liaoning is located in the southern part of Northeast China. In the past, it formed part of Korean kingdoms as Gojoseon,​

Seems to me this all indicates the President's statements were accurate. Wonder why HUFFPO didn't take the time to do a little research themselves?

Actually, I don't. Objective has always overruled facts in the alt-left media.

"No, no, no South Korea's wrong and Trump's right." Is exactly the damage control Trump needs right now.

It has been proved your claim is not true.
Why try to re-write history? I would think that a difficult task to accomplish.

The Bible has been rewritten many times.Does the Bible have anything to do with history?

Or is it just a collection of fables?

Words matter. Had you written "Dynasty," maybe you'd get the answer you were looking for. But, you wrote "empire. Your bad. Not mine. :roll:

The Han Dynasty thought they ruling an empire. I guess they should have had you around to set them straight.

Or, you know, you could know what you're talking about before you start a thread.

But, in the post I quoted he called it part of the "empire." That implied Mongols more than Hans. You know, since a Dynasty is not an empire. The Hans never had an "empire." The Mongols did. But, no Mongol on earth would ever consider himself Chinese. In fact, they hate the Chinese.

I don't think that was implied there. He mentioned the Hans in the previous post, so why would he have been referring to the Mongols?

It's true that Dynasty has no direct relation to an Empire, because "dynasty" only refers to a succession and bloodline of the ruling family household. But since the Han Dynasty did expand their territory through conquest, they technically fall under the definition of an empire.

I don't think that was implied there. He mentioned the Hans in the previous post, so why would he have been referring to the Mongols?

It's true that Dynasty has no direct relation to an Empire, because "dynasty" only refers to a succession and bloodline of the ruling family household. But since the Han Dynasty did expand their territory through conquest, they technically fall under the definition of an empire.

How the **** am I supposed to remember what he referenced in a previous post when he is talking "empire" in the post I replied to? Han was a Dynasty, not an empire. He should get his semantic ducks in a row. When someone talks Empire from East Asia, I immediately think Mongols.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_Empire

The Han Dynasty thought they ruling an empire. I guess they should have had you around to set them straight.

Or, you know, you could know what you're talking about before you start a thread.

Spin away. Why do you not just admit you used the wrong word?

Can't do it. Can ya?

It did. Calamity might deny it, though.

Well, according to your illogical spin, re: Korea part of China; the fact that Texas was once a part of Mexico, the entire US was once part of Mexico. You know, since the only part of Korea that the Han Dynasty controlled was the North. :roll:

Spin away. Why do you not just admit you used the wrong word?

Can't do it. Can ya?

Your problem is that I didn't.

Calamity: "you didn't say the Roman empire conquered Gaul! You said CAESAR did!!!!"
^^^^
This is what you're doing right now.

Well, according to your illogical spin, re: Korea part of China; the fact that Texas was once a part of Mexico, the entire US was once part of Mexico. You know, since the only part of Korea that the Han Dynasty controlled was the North. :roll:

No. This is just desperation. From someone presuming to lecture other people on words meaning things.

Once again: you should know what you're talking about BEFORE you start a thread.

But hey, tell me more about how Prussia wasn't a part of Germany.

"No, no, no South Korea's wrong and Trump's right." Is exactly the damage control Trump needs right now.

South Korea? No, that would be some people mentioned in the dog whistle from HuffPo.

History proves what President Trump commented on was true.

I can understand the pride of some South Koreans would compel them to comment negatively to this fact.

How the **** am I supposed to remember what he referenced in a previous post when he is talking "empire" in the post I replied to?

If you can't follow a point for more than one post, that's on you.

When someone talks Empire from East Asia, I immediately think Mongols.

You being unaware of any other East Asian empire really is no one's problem but your own.

Back
Top Bottom