• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Overheard Saying "Get me Out of Here" at G20

tRump isn't even mature enough for summer camp. He'd be better suited for a nursery.

giphy.gif
LOL, yeah a stupid animated gif is a powerful argument on this issue. :roll:

LOL, yeah a stupid animated gif is a powerful argument on this issue. :roll:

I make some of my arguments very simple so that certain people can understand them.

I make some of my arguments very simple so that certain people can understand them.
Waste of time. You don't have to convince your fellow LWers'

Waste of time. You don't have to convince your fellow LWers'

^ My point exactly. The original message was delivered to you in a form that even you could understand, but you basically did what your president did in that GIF. All too typical.

But the good news is that I have learned not to expect any better. :)

Still it is an embarrassment for America with this idiot being the so-called President...So there is that

No embarrassment for people like me ... his table manners don't bother me. :lol:

Since this is a thread about obvious pettiness, I'll just say I sure was glad Obama never missed a photo op with his bff, Louis Farrakhan. :lol:

B1HKnrPpaeMU8QXbSYuPlSMnUv3wdCjgHqtUAgfoH-mdGi5DiBPdVl3WeCSl8nOhZzUDE0w=s151

What About What About Obama....That "photo" is fake...Try again

What an embarrassment!!!!! Trump disgraces himself about our nation with this boorish display of bad manners and loud mouth.

And in other breaking news - the sun sets in the west tonight................

(thanks for putting this up here - I was not aware of it. )

He embarrassed no one except the ever-groveling snow flakes.

You want "EMBARRASSED"? Here ya go:

Nope. This was a scheduled block of time where he was required to be with the rest of the developed world. He's just an idiot likely suffering from dementia.

Or, he just didn't like being there.

Or maybe Trump was serving the will of the American people and not the rest of the globalists in the G20?

Maybe you guys think serving the will of the American people is placating foreign globalists?

How is the US benefitting when the other G20 heads of state administer game theory to the American head of state?

How 'bout Trump just being s**tty at deals? How many did GM fire just now in the wake of Trump's trade war?

That's what's so pathetic about anyone inheriting a fortune: They act as if they earned every dime themselves.

Trump must have wanted to get out of there. So what? Leave the man alone. Get over the fact that he is the president chosen by the majority of American voters and not the democrat.

You enjoy having a president act childishly and make America a laughingstock in front of the world?

"Nobody knew" … being president … "could be so complicated."

Our top gun is a loose cannon. :roll:

He still sounds the same to me as he did 3 years ago ... :lol:

The first signs were in '06 or '08, iirc.

Its pretty noticeable.

He's always rambled, but he used to bring it back around and make his point instead of wandering off like he does now.

"Nobody knew" … being president … "could be so complicated."

Our top gun is a loose cannon. :roll:

Beats being a limp-wristed sissy feared by NO ONE...

The first signs were in '06 or '08, iirc.

Its pretty noticeable.

He's always rambled, but he used to bring it back around and make his point instead of wandering off like he does now.

He is sharper on his feet that former POTUS Mommy Pants could ever DREAM of being.

Take away his PREPARED, TELEPROMPTER SCREED...and THIS IS WHAT YOU GOT:

What About What About Obama....That "photo" is fake...Try again

Bull****. That photo was taken in 2008, with Obama, the CONGRESSONAL BLACK CAUCUS, and FARRAKHAN.

Lie some more.

Back
Top Bottom