• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Overheard Saying "Get me Out of Here" at G20

haymarket

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
What an embarrassment!!!!! Trump disgraces himself about our nation with this boorish display of bad manners and loud mouth.

And in other breaking news - the sun sets in the west tonight................

(thanks for putting this up here - I was not aware of it. )

Crosscheck

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Anonymous sources said there were some rainclouds forming a couple hundred miles away.

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Anonymous sources said there were some rainclouds forming a couple hundred miles away.

Ya know I was wondering what he was complaining about off stage. Couldn't really hear too well. :mrgreen: /S

haymarket

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

I bet after the Mueller Report comes out Trump will again be heard saying "get me out of here".

Josie

No Day But Today
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right

What if...?

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Dang it ... not even a swear word with the "get me out of here" ... how disappointing ... :lamo

I was more concerned about yet another wandering off in the middle.of something event.

Like.someone suffering from dementia.

Or utterly un-selfaware.

Saladin4

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Dang it ... not even a swear word with the "get me out of here" ... how disappointing ... :lamo

Still it is an embarrassment for America with this idiot being the so-called President...So there is that

Chomsky

Social Democrat
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
My hope is he sits behind his desk in the Oval Office Monday morning, assesses his situation, and repeats the same words and actions.

MovingPictures

WE'LL DO IT LIVE!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
7ffe23c7-7f52-435c-9fb7-b308bc266678_text.gif

Hawkeye10

Buttermilk Man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
"Get me out of here" is quintessential Trump.

I fail to see the problem.

JustHanging

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
"Get me out of here" is quintessential Trump.

I fail to see the problem.

You should show some sympathy. Poor little Donnie had his feelings hurt when his heroes didn't invite him over.

f-saudputin-a-20181203-870x559.jpg

MovingPictures

WE'LL DO IT LIVE!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
My hope is he sits behind his desk in the Oval Office Monday morning, assesses his situation, and repeats the same words and actions.
No way.

That's letting the GOP off way too easy. They need to own this abomination fully, with it staining their party for a generation.

I want to see Trump walk out on the WH law in his tighty whities, with a Big Mac in his hands, while singing 'For the Love of Money', all in front of the press, and then I want him call out to his "GREAT FRIENDS!" in the GOP when he does it.

:rwbelepha

Let them own this monster.

JustHanging

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
No way.

That's letting the GOP off way too easy. They need to own this abomination fully, with it staining their party for a generation.

I want to see Trump walk out on the WH law in his tighty whities, with a Big Mac in his hands, while singing 'For the Love of Money', all in front of the press, and then I want him call out to his "GREAT FRIENDS!" in the GOP when he does it.

:rwbelepha

Let them own this monster.

From what I've read in this forum, Trump is the perfect representative of his base. He exemplifies their values, it's no wonder they support him so steadfastly.

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

I know. Maybe he's turning back into a libural. I mean he didn't even threaten to blow anyone up at G20. SAD!

MovingPictures

WE'LL DO IT LIVE!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
From what I've read in this forum, Trump is the perfect representative of his base. He exemplifies their values, it's no wonder they support him so steadfastly.
Yep, the 43% that support him are totally hopeless.

But the other 57% of the public can't stand them right now, and won't for awhile.

Mithrae

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Still it is an embarrassment for America with this idiot being the so-called President...So there is that

No, he's easy to mock, but what's embarrassing for America is the deeply divided, hyperpartisan attitudes which put him there; a system which by all appearances is still going strong two years after it threw up a choice between Donald Trump and someone apparently even less appealing.

The rest of the world might get a good laugh at Trump, but judging by 90% of what I read on this forum it seems that his critics at home are wasting their efforts picking apart his latest tweet, instead of getting down to asking what led to that mess of an election and how it might be mitigated going forwards. I'm gonna go ahead and suggest that calling your duly-elected President an idiot, buffoon etc. is simply another step in the wrong direction, adding another brick to the wall down the middle of your country and making it more likely that your choices in 2020 will be even more divisive, even more oriented towards appeasing their base and denigrating the 'other' half of Americans.

Unitedwestand13

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
No, he's easy to mock, but what's embarrassing for America is the deeply divided, hyperpartisan attitudes which put him there; a system which by all appearances is still going strong two years after it threw up a choice between Donald Trump and someone apparently even less appealing.

The rest of the world might get a good laugh at Trump, but judging by 90% of what I read on this forum it seems that his critics at home are wasting their efforts picking apart his latest tweet, instead of getting down to asking what led to that mess of an election and how it might be mitigated going forwards. I'm gonna go ahead and suggest that calling your duly-elected President an idiot, buffoon etc. is simply another step in the wrong direction, adding another brick to the wall down the middle of your country and making it more likely that your choices in 2020 will be even more divisive, even more oriented towards appeasing their base and denigrating the 'other' half of Americans.

The problem in America is that there no longer exists a consensus on anything

Top Bottom