• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Overheard Saying "Get me Out of Here" at G20

No way.

That's letting the GOP off way too easy. They need to own this abomination fully, with it staining their party for a generation.

I want to see Trump walk out on the WH law in his tighty whities, with a Big Mac in his hands, while singing 'For the Love of Money', all in front of the press, and then I want him call out to his "GREAT FRIENDS!" in the GOP when he does it.

:rwbelepha

Let them own this monster.

Trump is actually not the monster here. He was coerced to run for president.

He never wanted to be president. 'Till the last tally, he was hoping, that Pewtin wouldn't actually be able to rig the US election.

ndu6w.jpg

The G20 is a nearly completely failed institution, one that the New Chinese Empire will knock over in short order when they take over.....Who Cares.

Just spitballing here: He had somewhere else to be? :shock:

Nope. This was a scheduled block of time where he was required to be with the rest of the developed world. He's just an idiot likely suffering from dementia.

Nope. This was a scheduled block of time where he was required to be with the rest of the developed world. He's just an idiot likely suffering from dementia.

He does not have the intelligence to converse with world leaders because he knows nothing about world politics or politics in America.

"Required"? This is a meeting of world leaders, not summer camp.

That wouldn't be to their financial benefit. Or though that hasn't stopped the mightiest of empires in history.

When old gone leadership has failed new leadership puts in place something new.

Nobody believes in what has already failed.

"Required"? This is a meeting of world leaders, not summer camp.

tRump isn't even mature enough for summer camp. He'd be better suited for a nursery.

giphy.gif

tRump isn't even mature enough for summer camp. He'd be better suited for a nursery.

giphy.gif

Trump is an excellent golfer.

Truth Telling is almost always a good idea.

Yes, that's one of his duties as President.

Says, who, you? You did not even vote for him, and everything he does is wrong to you anyway. Most people not suffering from TDS do not really care if he said "get me out of here". Personally, I would not have cared if he did not go in the first place. Nothing could be done there that could not have been done from here, other than the stupid photo ops.

I can’t blame Trump.

It can’t be easy being sorrounded by people who are far more competent than yourself.

Says, who, you? You did not even vote for him, and everything he does is wrong to you anyway. Most people not suffering from TDS do not really care if he said "get me out of here". Personally, I would not have cared if he did not go in the first place. Nothing could be done there that could not have been done from here, other than the stupid photo ops.

So the "best" deal-maker in america shouldn't go and do deals in other countries b/c he prefers to stay home and live tweet Fox News???

Back
Top Bottom