• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: "Our doctors get more money if someone dies of COVID"

I am no fan of Trump, but what he has done is more than just decent. There is absolutely some kind of genius to what he is doing with his base. I am sure historians, sociologists, psychologists, political scientists, etc.... will be studying this Trump phenomenon for years to come. It has been fascinating watching this kind of mob psychology in action. Brilliant. Pure genius. We will be marveling at it, much like we read about Jim Jones and the loyalty and devotion of his cult. Not everyone can understand so intuitively and talk so boldly to the deepest visceral impulses, needs, and secret desires of such a large group of people like that to inspire and then exploit such passionate loyalty.

There absolutely is some kind of genius to it.

I disagree! Trump’s talent is hucksterism, but the gullible American people are responsible for this mess.

The doctors who saved him probably regret it now. Just when you thought he couldn't sink any lower he finds a way.

Instead of taking responsibility for his bad record on coronavirus, he claims doctors are lying for money. Everyone is a liar except Donald.

Here is the actual excess death rate statistics. No, we're not doing better than Germany.

How do conservatives who always complain about Soviet-style governments live with the fact that their government is lying to them just like the Soviets did during Chernobyl or China did during the pandemic?

The only answer is to lock down until 2046.

Please, please, PLEASE get here, November 3rd! I'm begging! Please get here quickly, November 3rd! I'm even willing to skip November 1 and 2 if that's what it takes! But please, I'm begging!

Emily you are a riot. I'm glad you joined here.

Traditionally physicians have tended to vote Republican but even this time the New England Journal of Medicine for the first time in their history has came out and ask for the end of Trump.

Am feeling better and better that the little rich boy gets slapped down.

Traditionally physicians have tended to vote Republican but even this time the New England Journal of Medicine for the first time in their history has came out and ask for the end of Trump.

Am feeling better and better that the little rich boy gets slapped down.

I was surprised to learn that a large majority of US physicians support a single-payer universal healthcare system here in the US.

Please, please, PLEASE get here, November 3rd! I'm begging! Please get here quickly, November 3rd! I'm even willing to skip November 1 and 2 if that's what it takes! But please, I'm begging!

Don’t turn back your clock!

Don’t turn back your clock!

Great idea, Rex! Maybe it's not too late for us to start a national movement to wait until the election's over to turn back the clocks!

:)

The doctors who saved him probably regret it now. Just when you thought he couldn't sink any lower he finds a way.

Instead of taking responsibility for his bad record on coronavirus, he claims doctors are lying for money. Everyone is a liar except Donald.

Here is the actual excess death rate statistics. No, we're not doing better than Germany.

How do conservatives who always complain about Soviet-style governments live with the fact that their government is lying to them just like the Soviets did during Chernobyl or China did during the pandemic?

Trump the imbecile appeals to morons who are too stupid to realize they voted for a shitstain.

False dichotomy. How about wearing masks and not hosting super spreader events.

Wearing masks and locking down isn't stopping the surge in Europe. Yet, they are the two things Biden thinks will solve the problem.

Wearing masks and locking down isn't stopping the surge in Europe. Yet, they are the two things Biden thinks will solve the problem.

Nobody says they "solve the problem" except naysayer trolls.

Nobody says they "solve the problem" except naysayer trolls.

They don't do much of anything except ruin people's lives in the case of lockdowns. Over 99% of all the people who get covid will survive. Yet, here we are locking up healthy young adults and schoolkids and telling people to cower inside for the forseeable future. It's utterly stupid.

Have you ever wondered why doctors and nurses wear masks?

You're at the same intellectual level as a Flat Earther. You're denying very basic fundamental scientific facts. This is why I have zero respect for Trump supporters. This is a personality cult not a political movement.

They don't do much of anything except ruin people's lives in the case of lockdowns. Over 99% of all the people who get covid will survive. Yet, here we are locking up healthy young adults and schoolkids and telling people to cower inside for the forseeable future. It's utterly stupid.

Ok genius, what do you do when the hospitals are full of COVID patients and people are dying because they can't get to the hospital? That's why it's important to flatten the curve and reduce the rate of infection. Were you not paying attention when this was discussed months ago?

And guess what? When hospitals are full the economy will get shutdown.

El Paso hospitals are full as border city continues to shatter coronavirus records

Ok genius, what do you do when the hospitals are full of COVID patients and people are dying because they can't get to the hospital? That's why it's important to flatten the curve and reduce the rate of infection. Were you not paying attention when this was discussed months ago?

And guess what? When hospitals are full the economy will get shutdown.

El Paso hospitals are full as border city continues to shatter coronavirus records

You don't get it. Lockdowns are not going to reduce the number of people who get infected. They just aren't. If they were, Europe wouldn't be having a big surge. Or are you suggesting that people in El Paso are not locked down? The bottom line is that we need to protect the vulnerable, not healthy younger adults and kids. They are not going to be an issue because they will quickly recover even if they get sick. This is an ass backward policy and will be seen to be so in the future.

You don't get it. Lockdowns are not going to reduce the number of people who get infected. They just aren't. If they were, Europe wouldn't be having a big surge. Or are you suggesting that people in El Paso are not locked down? The bottom line is that we need to protect the vulnerable, not healthy younger adults and kids. They are not going to be an issue because they will quickly recover even if they get sick. This is an ass backward policy and will be seen to be so in the future.

You don't get it. Society can function just as long as the rate of infection is not so high that hospitals are overloaded. Society cannot function without hospitals.

Back
Top Bottom