• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

trump meets with Hitler loving Nick Fuentes

No, you did not..
Yes I did.
.You know how to Google, you just didn't google enough to realize that he is indeed a Nazi.
Never really knew who he was. i had heard the name but never cared enough to google him.

so after i agree with you, you proceed to tell me what I did or didn't know?

Clax1911 is okay with Trump meeting with a Nazi because everyone gets called one these days and he finds the Nazi's words confusing.

So there it is.
he met with Kim Jong un. yeah, I don't have a problem with it. Nazi isn't a virus that you catch.

Yes I did.

Never really knew who he was. i had heard the name but never cared enough to google him.

so after i agree with you, you proceed to tell me what I did or didn't know?

Do you know about googling?

?????????? This is news??
Do you have anything NEW about trump.??
Sadly, there is little new about The Donald. He remains the jerk he always was.

Clax1911 is okay with Trump meeting with a Nazi because everyone gets called one these days and he finds the Nazi's words confusing.

So there it is.
These MAGA types seem to have an instinctual need to defend Nazis through any excuse they can drum up. I’m not surprised to see @CLAX1911 so vigorously coming to the defense of a loud and proud “out of the closet” neo Nazi. It’s unfortunate, but the hate of the Other runs so deep with these folks that they will happily race to the defense of a neo Nazi if the alternative means having to agree with a liberal, an independent or a RINO.

Sad.

Everything is a Nazi. there are more Nazis now in the United States then there was in Nazi Germany.

Good thing I didn't defend him
I am now convinced that CLAX is a Nazi sympathizer now.

These MAGA types seem to have an instinctual need to defend Nazis through any excuse they can drum up. I’m not surprised to see @CLAX1911 so vigorously coming to the defense of a loud and proud “out of the closet” neo Nazi. It’s unfortunate, but the hate of the Other runs so deep with these folks that they will happily race to the defense of a neo Nazi if the alternative means having to agree with a liberal, an independent or a RINO.

Sad.
this is why I doubted the claim of nazi. even when I agree with you i am your enemy.

this is why I doubted the claim of nazi. even when I agree with you i am your enemy.
An enemy is one that provokes fear. Obviously we should not be afraid of MAGA, they can’t even get their own lives together without blaming all their ills on Others and begging some obese golfer to solve their problems for them. So obviously I don’t consider you an enemy. You’re more akin to patch of oil on the ground that could cause someone to slip, but since they are easy to spot from a distance, it’s trivial to hop over them so most folks don’t get hurt and don’t get too worried.

Anyhow, congrats on coming to the defense of Fuentes. I am sure he appreciates having a like-minded supporter who has his back. Hopefully you’re able to score a dinner with him someday. It’s a damn shame he’s hanging out with Donald and Ye and you’re not even invited. :(

The ex-president will meet with anybody evil...

“Lack of judgment”?!?

It isn’t a lack of judgment for Traitor Trump, it is a deliberate choice to cultivate support from any element, no matter how absolutely repugnant their views.

Seems I have done that by agreeing with you.
Wait, you agree with me about what?

That it’s disappointing that Trump and Ye got to meet Fuentes and you were left out?

Or that your instinctive defense of Fuentes on faith alone was pretty damn good MAGA on your part?

duh i don't know. how about instead of being a reactionay you think try reading my posts.
I read your posts. You should read them yourself. You first posted on this thread to deflect Trump meeting with Fuentes with the whole “he’s not getting your vote anyway” bit, then followed that up with several “Fuentes-isn’t-a-Nazi-fake-news!!!” deflections. I haven’t read all of your posts since then—did you actually discover that he’s a Neo Nazi and admit that he’s not the sort of person you should deflect for, or are you doubling down on Fuentes as someone whose back you feel obligated to cover?

Look, I get that this is rough for you. Defend Trump meeting with a Neo Nazi and well, you’re for all practical purposes signing up to be one. Reject it, and you are announcing extreme disloyalty to MAGA and will engender the malice of Trump and possibly Marjorie.

It’s not a great position to be in.

Personally I would opt for the latter. One, it’s the right thing to do because you’re not throwing in with a bunch of white supremacists. Two, it’s actually a badge of honor to be a RINO. It means that you’re fair, rational, willing to collaborate and seek common ground.

I think that’s the better approach.

But if you feel that gotta throw in with Fuentes, Trump and Ye… you do you.

Back
Top Bottom