• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

trump meets with Hitler loving Nick Fuentes

no but that isn't happening. just because you disagree with somebody doesn't mean they are a nazi.

If he's not a Nazi, based on his public pronouncements about Jews, how would you define him?

Nick Fuentes is a Nazi.

He is not your friend.

He is not worth defending.

He is not worth making excuses

The truly sad thing is he is defending someone who would absolutely throw him in a concentration camp for his sexuality.

Nick Fuentes is a Nazi.
Everything is a Nazi. there are more Nazis now in the United States then there was in Nazi Germany.
He is not your friend.

He is not worth defending.

He is not worth making excuses
Good thing I didn't defend him

The truly sad thing is he is defending someone who would absolutely throw him in a concentration camp for his sexuality.
Am I? How so? Just because I don't accept everything everybody tells me with no evidence doesn't mean I am defending anybody.

I have been called a Nazi so clearly people aren't against throwing that word around willy Nilly.

a Nazi or what leftists call a Nazi? those are two vastly different things.
He calls himself a neo Nazi and he hates Jews. The fool claims the Holocaust never occurred. The pos literally praised Hitler and Putin

Fuentes hosted his third annual AFPAC event in February 2022. During his speech at the event, Fuentes bestowed "giggling praise"[58] on Adolf Hitler, saying that the media had been comparing Vladimir Putin to Hitler "as if that wasn't a good thing".[58][59] Fuentes also asked the audience "Can we get a round of applause for Russia?", which was followed by roaring applause and chants of "Putin! Putin!".[60] Marjorie Taylor Greene attended the conference,[60][61] while Idaho Lt. Governor Janice McGeachin and Congressman Paul Gosar prerecorded videos that were played at the event.[62] This was criticized including by other Republicans such as Mitt Romney. Greene later said that she did not know who the organizers of the conference were.[59]

and then had the nerve to claim he didn't know who Fuentes is.
I don't know who he is. I know the ADL and some leftists freak out about him, but they do that all the time. Explain why I should see him as a Nazi? I am asking to be persuaded. I just don't know. and since I am called a nazi for thinking any number of things not associated with nazis I can't accept that claim.

Why won't anybody expose this nazi?

I don't know who he is. I know the ADL and some leftists freak out about him, but they do that all the time. Explain why I should see him as a Nazi? I am asking to be persuaded. I just don't know. and since I am called a nazi for thinking any number of things not associated with nazis I can't accept that claim.

He's plenty exposed. He makes it public. Only you and Trump seem not to know.

"I'm just like Hitler."

I already did...quoted him in fact.

Meh well.......

8883312c4b9471b8d5b5020f359ae0fdaceb982c.jpg

.......is anyone really surprised. :unsure:

VF0520_American-Presidents_Lede.jpg

The bottom of the barrel is all they have to choose from.

:LOL:

so that means somehow that the arian race is superior and all jews must die? explain please?

Yeah, that's key to an Aryan victory. Hence his warning that things are going to get more ugly for the Jews. Says he's just like Hitler.

Still not understand?

He calls himself a neo Nazi and he hates Jews. The fool claims the Holocaust never occurred. The pos literally praised Hitler and Putin

Fuentes hosted his third annual AFPAC event in February 2022. During his speech at the event, Fuentes bestowed "giggling praise"[58] on Adolf Hitler, saying that the media had been comparing Vladimir Putin to Hitler "as if that wasn't a good thing".[58][59] Fuentes also asked the audience "Can we get a round of applause for Russia?", which was followed by roaring applause and chants of "Putin! Putin!".[60] Marjorie Taylor Greene attended the conference,[60][61] while Idaho Lt. Governor Janice McGeachin and Congressman Paul Gosar prerecorded videos that were played at the event.[62] This was criticized including by other Republicans such as Mitt Romney. Greene later said that she did not know who the organizers of the conference were.[59]

I didn't know that. I had him confused with some other character. and since everybody is called a nazi these days.

No, you did not....You know how to Google, you just didn't google enough to realize that he is indeed a Nazi.

Clax1911 is okay with Trump meeting with a Nazi because everyone gets called one these days and he finds the Nazi's words confusing.

So there it is.

Yeah, that's key to an Aryan victory. Hence his warning that things are going to get more ugly for the Jews. Says he's just like Hitler.

Still not understand?
I never heard that from him or really anything else. I had heard the name but yeah that's pretty f-ed up

Back
Top Bottom