• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

trump meets with Hitler loving Nick Fuentes

?????????? This is news??
Do you have anything NEW about trump.??
So you would have no problem with President Biden inviting the same individual for Turkey and Pumpkin Pie?

Trumps the man for 2024, he will get the nomination, or 🔥 the house down. I am going to enjoy the implosion during the primaries.

Last edited:
So you would have no problem with President Biden inviting the sane individual for Turkey and Pumpkin Pie?

Trumps the man for 2024, he will get the nomination, or 🔥 the house down. I am going to enjoy the implosion during the primaries.
Biden would invite trump because Biden has at least a modest amount of class.

Trump may win again. I lost faith in voters starting in 2004. How can millions of American be so irresponsible.???

If someone had come up with a cartoon character of an evil character like Donald Trump, I would have told them it’s too cartoonishly evil to be believable.
real life is stranger than fiction.

As 'saner' Americans move away from Trump he will continue to gravitate towards the whackadoodles like Nick Fuentes. This guy genuinely wants to live in the Handmaid's Tale world.

Back
Top Bottom