• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Just Flipped the Script

Trump doing another flip-flop??? Who woulda thunk??? :roll:

Ya, I wonder what the plan is...my current theory is the last 8 weeks (before the election) he comes out with " Well that was fun, that got us to this point, but THIS is what I really believe, THIS is what I want to do". Then he puts out a one sheet of paper outline of what Trump 2016 is all about, which will be right down the center mainstream.

Maybe he does that in Cleveland.

We shall see.

Hope you have enough money for all the kneepads you are wearing out.

I am from this point forwards not going to participate in these attempts to subvert this thread and thus avoid the thread subject. If anyone comes up with something relevant I shall return.

I am from this point forwards not going to participate in these attempts to subvert this thread and this avoid the thread subject. If anyone comes up with something relevant I shall return.

Every time you say you are leaving a thread, you come back.

Live up to your word this time.

Isn't this just what every politician does after every tragedy? Hillary canceled her campaign events today too.

This is not what Trump the " I hate politicians, I am not a politician, well maybe I am..... a little" would have done before today.

Which is my point.

This is not what Trump the " I hate politicians, I am not a politician, well maybe I am, a little" would have done before today, which is my point.

Yes it is. He did it after Orlando too. And I don't see anything revolutionary or brilliant in just doing what everyone does.

Isn't this just what every politician does after every tragedy? Hillary canceled her campaign events today too.

Yes. That's why I don't understand how this is so "brilliant".

This is not what Trump the " I hate politicians, I am not a politician, well maybe I am..... a little" would have done before today.

Which is my point.

giphy.gif

Yes. That's why I don't understand how this is so "brilliant".

One last time for you: Trump aggressively failed to conform to expectations of what he would do. THis is the first time that he has conformed to victim culture rules, which is a shocker.

One last time for you: Trump aggressively failed to conform to expectations of what he would do. THis is the first time that he has conformed to victim culture rules, which is a shocker.

what expectations?

Except it's not because he did the same thing after Orlando, a.k.a the only other big tragedy has happened this year in the U.S.

It would be more like Trump to cater in semi-trucks full of fried chicken and watermelon and pass out "Make America Great Again" ball caps at these BLM protests. Just sayin'. :roll:

I get it that Trump following traditional political protocol during these kinds of tragedy situations, thus making him a conformist politician, is out of character. But he has had a few bouts, in the past, with momentary sanity, hasn't he? I would hope he has.

Ya, I wonder what the plan is...my current theory is the last 8 weeks (before the election) he comes out with " Well that was fun, that got us to this point, but THIS is what I really believe, THIS is what I want to do". Then he puts out a one sheet of paper outline of what Trump 2016 is all about, which will be right down the center mainstream.

Maybe he does that in Cleveland.

We shall see.

So his brilliant master stroke will be that he trolled his supporters?

Trump is playing.

He is attempting to seduce a nation.

This speaks volumes about Trump supporters. He'll reveal that he was trolling them the whole time and they'll hail him as a genius!

Except it's not because he did the same thing after Orlando, a.k.a the only other big tragedy has happened this year in the U.S.

The reaction to his reaction to Orlando was 180 degrees from the reaction to his reaction to Dallas, as I pointed out.

The same they are not,on purpose, and as the seducer it is the nation's reaction that Trump is minding.

Back
Top Bottom