• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Just Flipped the Script

The reaction to his reaction to Orlando was 180 degrees from the reaction to his reaction to Dallas, as I pointed out.

The same they are not,on purpose, because as the seducer it is the nation's reaction that Trump is minding.

Meh he canceled his events and tweeted out the same nice things he tweeted out this time. It's only last time he also tweeted out that he was accepting congratulations for predicting it. The only thing he did different this time was not doing something that got him universally negative attention.

The reaction to his reaction to Orlando was 180 degrees from the reaction to his reaction to Dallas, as I pointed out.

The same they are not,on purpose, and as the seducer it is the nation's reaction that Trump is minding.

One good thing about Trump is that after 7 shows of craziness, he doesn't make you wait almost a whole year before he comes out with the next episodes. Like the Game of Thrones does. I hate that.

One last time for you: Trump aggressively failed to conform to expectations of what he would do.

Because after Trump did what Trump does after the Orlando shooting, he got his **** slapped around.

He's learned to protect his little wee-wee

Brilliant!!!

Somewhere, a frustrated Onion writer is tearing up their draft, having been scooped by the New York Times:
Donald J. Trump on Wednesday offered a defiant defense of his campaign’s decision to publish an image widely viewed as anti-Semitic — saying he regretted deleting it — and vigorously reaffirmed his praise of Saddam Hussein, the murderous Iraqi dictator.

(this was ripped from a tweet by Yair_Rosenberg, retweeted by Matt O'Brian because it was so perfect.) :rock

The most interesting word in Donald Trump’s Dallas statement

Aaron Blake
This morning, Donald Trump released a very un-Trumpian statement on the tragedy in Dallas. The six paragraphs include no reference to the potential political motives of those who killed five police officers and injured seven more. He doesn't suggest that anti-police rhetoric could have caused such violence, as he has before. And he doesn't boast about having predicted that such an event would occur, as he did after the mass shooting in Orlando last month.
We've lost track of all the times the Trump campaign was supposed to be pivoting toward the general election and adjusting its tone. This statement represents both a sharp pivot and a starkly different tone.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...opic-chain_trump-dallas-1130am:homepage/story

The word is "senseless" btw.

That is what I am saying..you don't have an original thought.

Whenever I see you, you are chiming in on someone elses thought. What does that tell you?

COLDHEART/BEEFJOINT.....I love U both, but kindly abstain from ejaculating on this thread.

Thanks so much for your consideration.

:pimpdaddy:

Last edited:
Coldheart/Beefjoint.....I love U both, but kindly abstain from ejaculating on this thread.

Thanks so much for your consideration.

:pimpdaddy:

Anyone can post on this thread, you are not a mod.

Anyone can post on this thread, you are not a mod.

Contributing is always an option.

Kindly use it.

EDIT: I am trying so hard to behave, to watch my mouth(my kids say I have no filter) , I really want to talk about some particular contribution this thread is getting and does not benefit from......

I think I can, I THINK I can, I THINK I can, I....

Last edited:
Contributing is always an option.

Kindly use it.

Don't tell me how or when to post...got it?

You are the one that made this Trump fellatio thread, be a man and accept that people who disagree with you are posting on it.

So you are saying that when Trump gets beat up enough, he changes what he does instead of staying true to his beliefs. Brilliant!!!

It has nothing to do with him taking punches. He decides what he wants to do based upon what is going to get him what he wants by him taking it, he is not some cuck behaving in the hopes of getting candy later...... behaving today when he did not yesterday because the women and their cucks just gave him a beating.

You really dont understand Don at all, do you.....

Or me either for that matter.

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with him taking punches. He decides what he wants to do based upon what is going to get him what he wants by him taking it, he is not some cuck behaviing in the hopes of getting candy later after the women and their cucks just gave him a beating.

You really dont understand Don at all, do you.....

Sure, sure. That is such a likely explanation....

NOTE: THe Redress quote(68) does not match my post(67) because I changed it. I often if I have time will go back and edit posts, sometimes I change them completely. It is a good idea to give me 10 minutes before you react to what I say.

I am always looking to improve the quality of what I do, if I can make a better post on edit and I am around then I more than likely will.

:thanks:

Last edited:
So... Trump doing the exact same petty slapping that literally every politician does, makes him brilliant?

*joins Kobie in pantomime*

Well it's Brilliant when Trump does it. People have become so used to Trump talking about how Brilliant he is, that on the rare occasion when he talks about anything else, he is Brilliant.

Well it's Brilliant when Trump does it. People have become so used to Trump talking about how Brilliant he is, that on the rare occasion when he talks about anything else, he is Brilliant.

If the stock market can do 80% of their pricing measuring by expectations rather than the fundamentals of the health of the business why should politics be any different?

See what I am getting at do you???......Trump is ****ing with your expectations, most likely to his advantage.

More than likely you have heard this from HAWKEYE first.

:2bow:

EDIT: Because people are stupid and journalism sucks and the elite lie to us constantly.

Last edited:
THE WHOLE TEN YARDS

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/751423658627829760

This is what Trump the Brilliant does, he lulls his adversaries into believing that he is a one trick pony, into thinking that they have him handled, and then at an opportune time he changes everything.

Trump scripts his flips. He couldn't keep tack in a sail boat.

He flip-flops all over the place, according to the prevalent wind of the moment.

He's done this all his life - the kid born with a golden spoon in his mouth, inherited 40 megabucks, mounted 5 companies that went bankrupt. And now thinks he should run the country. (Only in a America.)

And if he wins, the US will have a Monarchy with the Dunderhead on the throne in the Oval Office, and Replicants in control of both Chambers of Congress - plus the Judiciary since he will nominate a over-the-edge Right-wing judge to replace Scalia.

THE WHOLE TEN YARDS, boys-'n-girls, the whole ten yards of our Tripartite Governance in the hands of a royalist megalomaniac ...

THE WHOLE TEN YARDS

Trump scripts his flips. He couldn't keep tack in a sail boat.

He flip-flops all over the place, according to the prevalent wind of the moment.

He's done this all his life - the kid born with a golden spoon in his mouth, inherited 40 megabucks, mounted 5 companies that went bankrupt. And now thinks he should run the country. (Only in a America.)

And if he wins, the US will have a Monarchy with the Dunderhead on the throne in the Oval Office, and Replicants in control of both Chambers of Congress - plus the Judiciary since he will nominate a over-the-edge Right-wing judge to replace Scalia.

THE WHOLE TEN YARDS, boys-'n-girls, the whole ten yards of our Tripartite Governance in the hands of a royalist megalomaniac ...

You are wrong, but that is one nice post.

+1 TO U.

You are wrong, but that is one nice post

How so ... it was an exaggeration, but not far off.

The guy is strange. Meaning he can be very clever (intelligent) but his bearings (what he wants) are still very wrong.

They have nothing to do with you or me. It's all about him, him, him - the center of the universe. Pure selfishness, and we are just objects on the way to his self-satisfaction.

Tell-tale sign, His Father: The Influence of Donald's Father, Fred Trump

Donald watched and admired his father, Fred Trump, and saw that he commanded respect through intelligence and business savvy. Fred grew up in Queens, and his own father was an entrepreneur, but died when Fred was 13. Fred told Vanity Fair that his family was so poor that his mother had to take up stitching to keep them going.*

He began designing and building prefab garages while he was still in high school—a brilliant move in a time when the automobile was becoming a staple in every household, but most homes were built without garages. He sold the units for a major profit for himself and a reasonable price for the customers. At the age of 15, he was too young to sign checks, so he formed a business with his mother called E. Trump & Son and she signed the checks instead.

*His father reportedly left him $40M. Which wasn't enough, apparently.

Money and women, women and money. The only two "elements" that have circumscribed his life.

He's actually, therefore, a poor guy - mostly veneer and little substance ...

Brainy quote: Money cannot buy peace of mind. It cannot heal ruptured relationships, or build meaning into a life that has none.

Back
Top Bottom