• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Jr.'s 2017 Testimony Conflicts With Cohen's Account Of Russian Talks

So, what "help" was Donald Trump, Jr. "soliciting" from a hostile foreign power, again? Perhaps you have the evidence, because the multi-million dollar investigation sure has not produced any.

You have no idea if they have or haven't. BTW it's made a profit:lamo

I love that they think all the lying is normal, cuz innocent people with nothing to hide lie, because why? Oh cuz it's just not Congress or any of America's business what the president and his family are up to right? The logic is so faulty, it's a wonder these people are able to function.:roll:

They lie to hide criminal activity. The Trump Tower meeting was illegal, and he knows it. It's illegal to "solicit" help from a hostile foreign power, and that is exactly what they did. Solicit means attempt, it does not imply sucess. We've had the guy all along it's just about getting all the details for a rock solid cae and letting them throw woood on the obstruction bonfire.

The one hope is losing McConnel cuz it will cost him senators. If that happens, stick a fork in Trump, not only will he be done, but should he survive (not stoke out or coronary), If it's bad enough, who knows, could see some of Trump family actually do time, but likely never King Tangface, though he should. Good enough would be to see him ruined and penniless, that would be justice enough.

The law requires "knowingly" breaking the law. In other words, meeting with foreigners in such a situation is illegal you its against the law and do it anyways.

The law requires "knowingly" breaking the law. In other words, meeting with foreigners in such a situation is illegal you its against the law and do it anyways.

If they didn't know then why lie? They knew and you KNOW they knew.

You beat me by one minute. I just finished writing a mod asking him to edit the OP and tack NPR's correction to the beginning of the post where it will be seen by everybody.

One of things here is that anti-Trump folks need to take it easy a bit and not jump. I didnt cite the direct NPR retraction, but French's comment about it in NR is spot on.

Why are you asking me? Do you think I’m Mueller?

Because you're the one that says they committed a crime. Care to back up all that bluster, in your fake news thread?

You have no idea if they have or haven't. BTW it's made a profit:lamo

Actually, I do know they have not provided any evidence. If they had, there would be a lot different circle-jerking going on around here.

Because you're the one that says they committed a crime. Care to back up all that bluster, in your fake news thread?

Did I? That doesn’t sound like me. Quote me saying that and I’ll retract.

The Trump tower meeting wasn't illegal.

Remember, I asked for the crime that was broken.

I guess it's irrelevant since your thread turned out to be fake news. :lamo

It isn't legal to plot with agents of a foreign government how to obtain illegally obtained documents belonging to any American citizen.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

They said they met about kids.

It does not matter what they said they met about. Just occupying the same room with someone that is Russian at this point is collusion of some sort.

Actually, I do know they have not provided any evidence. If they had, there would be a lot different circle-jerking going on around here.

Yeah because you're an insider on the Mueller team right?:lamo

It isn't legal to plot with agents of a foreign government how to obtain illegally obtained documents belonging to any American citizen.

When did that happen?

Well, since there is no evidence of anyone doing this, everything is good.

Did I? That doesn’t sound like me. Quote me saying that and I’ll retract.

Holy ****, cuz...lol

You asked for "collusion." I told you where the collusion occurred.

Actually, you asked for the law prohibiting "collusion." The law that can potentially address collusion is "conspiracy."

We have repeatedly, your lack of capacity to understand is not my problem.:lamo:2rofll:

You lack of ability to support your claim is hilarious. :lamo

Yeah because you're an insider on the Mueller team right?:lamo

I do not have to be an insider on Mueller's team to know that they have not presented evidence. If there has been evidence presented, please, do share.

Well, since there is no evidence of anyone doing this, everything is good.
The meeting was for illegally obtained emails.

When did that happen?
Don Jr. Posted the emails showing him arranging the meeting. Lol, you serious?

I agree they put up Trump who was far less an unethical human being than the one you put up. Crooked Hillary

That's good for a laugh. Donald Trump makes HRC look like f****** Mary Poppins.

You lack of ability to support your claim is hilarious. :lamo

Obviously, the crime is collusion, or was it conspiracy to collude, or was it emoluments? For someone whom the left claims is so inept and dumb, the president sure has gotten away with a lot of crimes so far.

Back
Top Bottom