• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Jr.'s 2017 Testimony Conflicts With Cohen's Account Of Russian Talks

How do we know Cohen is telling the truth?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I would only assume mueller has tons of email & phone records to supplement Cohen’s testimony. And other testimony as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russian, Russia, Russia, Lies, Lies, Lies, where is the collusion, how did the Russians alter the election, where is the obstruction of justice. Christ all the Obamafail team lied, Clapper, Comey, Brennon, Steel, etc etc the list is LONG of known liars under oath.

I wonder if the Trump Crime Family will get the family discount?

And some leftists are well known for creating strawmen type threads.
Notice how easy it was for me to refute the O/P?

Glad I could help.

You haven't. Those are just you dreaming again. Mueller is tightening the noose on Trump, Jared, Ivanka and Don Jnr. I am sure Ivanka will try to accessorize their prison uniforms.

I wonder how many Republicans are seeing all of this for what it is. There are dozens of vultures circling in the skies. There's a strong scent of something foul emanating in the distance. An eery quiet consumes the shadows beyond the treeline. There are so many arrows pointing right now I can't even keep track anymore.

Top drawer narration

Ah, Trump Jr. perhaps the dullest bulb in the entanglement of dim, crackling lights. Hehe. There is strong evidence in the public sphere that Trump Jr lied to congress. We can also see that Mueller is forthright in prosecuting such a crime.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vo...ael-cohen-plea-deal-donald-trump-jr-testimony

IMG_0995.JPG

Conservatives your telling me the lying Trumps weren't lying this time? Ba ha ha hahaha

I get the most wonderful impression that 2019 is going to be very, very rough year for Trump sycophants.

Yeah well you thought Hillary was going to win too, so much for your predictions.

I wonder if the Trump Crime Family will get the family discount?

I take it you did not read my post. Show me the money (crimes) You liberals for years now have been saying "now Trump is going down" you have Flint now he is going to flip and Trump is toast, Mueller has Manafort now the deck of cards for Trump is coming down, and so on and on. Boring :yawn:

I don't know why you lie

You made the claim, it's up to YOU to show he supported Clinton. You have not proven it, so all you have is your own dishonest comments proven. Chew on that con! :lamo

You made the claim, it's up to YOU to show he supported Clinton. You have not proven it, so all you have is your own dishonest comments proven. Chew on that con! :lamo

Who are you again?

Not only was he a Hillary supporter but also an Obamafail supporter.

Who are you again?

Not only was he a Hillary supporter but also an Obamafail supporter.

Then show it with PROOF con. Your dishonest comments are all you have. There is a reason CON is in conservative.

Then show it with PROOF con. Your dishonest comments are all you have. There is a reason CON is in conservative.

Lets take an easier approach, you show me that he is not an Obamafail and a Crooked Hillary supporter.

It looks like Donald Trump Jr. committed perjury when he testified that Trump Tower Moscow negotiations ended in 2014. This would of course add to the growing list of kompromat that Russia has had on Trump. If Donald Jr. perjured himself, Russia would know the truth and therefore the criminal liability he had chosen to take on.

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/30/6721...gn=politics&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=2059

It might go to explaining why he believed that an indictment was in his future.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/07/trump-2020-elections-campaign-968942
Good thing Cohen has never lied before and isn't on the hot seat for his life.

Do we have that?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You'll have to ask Mueller. What I'm quite confident of is that Cohen didn't just confess out of the goodness of is heart.

Lets take an easier approach, you show me that he is not an Obamafail and a Crooked Hillary supporter.

Logical fallacy asking to prove a negative con. Not only do you have dishonest comments but you don’t even know how to debate right. :lamo

It looks like Donald Trump Jr. committed perjury when he testified that Trump Tower Moscow negotiations ended in 2014. This would of course add to the growing list of kompromat that Russia has had on Trump. If Donald Jr. perjured himself, Russia would know the truth and therefore the criminal liability he had chosen to take on.

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/30/6721...gn=politics&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=2059

It looks like this thread was a waste of time: NPR has retracted their story.
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/npr-takes-a-big-swing-at-donald-trump-jr-misses-badly/

Back
Top Bottom