• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Jr.'s 2017 Testimony Conflicts With Cohen's Account Of Russian Talks

By the way, anybody else notice the shifting of the goal posts? No longer are Republicans demanding evidence of collusion. Now they're demanding evidence that collusion happened to change election results.

I still want to see evidence of "collusion", as well as the law prohibiting "collusion. Thanks!

I still want to see evidence of "collusion", as well as the law prohibiting "collusion. Thanks!

The trump tower meeting was collusion. The law addressing collusion would be "conspiracy."

You beat me by one minute. I just finished writing a mod asking him to edit the OP and tack NPR's correction to the beginning of the post where it will be seen by everybody.

You got all that evidence of "collusion", yet?

The trump tower meeting was collusion. The law addressing collusion would be "conspiracy."

The Trump tower meeting wasn't illegal.

Remember, I asked for the crime that was broken.

I guess it's irrelevant since your thread turned out to be fake news. :lamo

You asked for "collusion." I told you where the collusion occurred.

Actually, you asked for the law prohibiting "collusion." The law that can potentially address collusion is "conspiracy."

I guess it's irrelevant since your thread turned out to be fake news. :lamo

It's been explained to you over and over why it was. No actual exchange has to take place, the attempt is still conpiracy with a hostile power. You don't have to accept that fact, but it remains a fact.:roll:

How do we know Cohen is telling the truth?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I do not know which time Cohen was telling the truth or telling a lie. I base this on the fact that he provided two different answers to two different Governmental Authority Figures.

However, I am looking forward to reading other posters answers to your question.

Roseann:)

It's been explained to you over and over why it was. No actual exchange has to take place, the attempt is still conpiracy with a hostile power. You don't have to accept that fact, but it remains a fact.:roll:

The OP is fake news, so nothing was explained in this thread.

Actually, you asked for the law prohibiting "collusion." The law that can potentially address collusion is "conspiracy."

"Conspiracy", alone isn't a crime; no matter how much you want it to be.

I love that they think all the lying is normal, cuz innocent people with nothing to hide lie, because why? Oh cuz it's just not Congress or any of America's business what the president and his family are up to right? The logic is so faulty, it's a wonder these people are able to function.:roll:

They lie to hide criminal activity. The Trump Tower meeting was illegal, and he knows it. It's illegal to "solicit" help from a hostile foreign power, and that is exactly what they did. Solicit means attempt, it does not imply sucess. We've had the guy all along it's just about getting all the details for a rock solid cae and letting them throw woood on the obstruction bonfire.

The one hope is losing McConnel cuz it will cost him senators. If that happens, stick a fork in Trump, not only will he be done, but should he survive (not stoke out or coronary), If it's bad enough, who knows, could see some of Trump family actually do time, but likely never King Tangface, though he should. Good enough would be to see him ruined and penniless, that would be justice enough.

Just a few posts ago, you typed this:

So, are you now saying that the meeting was okay? Or, are you talking out of both sides of your mouth?

I gave answers to the questions he asked. It’s likely that apdst doesn’t understand the topic or the law well enough to ask better questions.

I take it you did not read my post. Show me the money (crimes) You liberals for years now have been saying "now Trump is going down" you have Flint now he is going to flip and Trump is toast, Mueller has Manafort now the deck of cards for Trump is coming down, and so on and on. Boring :yawn:

He denied all things Russia, from contacts to business. Now during the 16 run, he was negotiating with Russia, to make a deal, all the while denying any contacts, and making US Policy on Russia.
He denied that till the last few days
Now tell me if a person running for the Presidency, has dealings with Russia, all hidden from public view, making policy, and you are fine with that?

See post 64

I'm looking at this post:

You literally said that "conspiracy" is a crime.

I love that they think all the lying is normal, cuz innocent people with nothing to hide lie, because why? Oh cuz it's just not Congress or any of America's business what the president and his family are up to right? The logic is so faulty, it's a wonder these people are able to function.:roll:

They lie to hide criminal activity. The Trump Tower meeting was illegal, and he knows it. It's illegal to "solicit" help from a hostile foreign power, and that is exactly what they did. Solicit means attempt, it does not imply sucess. We've had the guy all along it's just about getting all the details for a rock solid cae and letting them throw woood on the obstruction bonfire.

The one hope is losing McConnel cuz it will cost him senators. If that happens, stick a fork in Trump, not only will he be done, but should he survive (not stoke out or coronary), If it's bad enough, who knows, could see some of Trump family actually do time, but likely never King Tangface, though he should. Good enough would be to see him ruined and penniless, that would be justice enough.

So, what "help" was Donald Trump, Jr. "soliciting" from a hostile foreign power, again? Perhaps you have the evidence, because the multi-million dollar investigation sure has not produced any.

I'm looking at this post:

You literally said that "conspiracy" is a crime.

Your question was broad and nonspecific. If you ask more specific questions maybe I can give you more specific answers.

Is conspiracy to commit a crime a crime? Take your time.

What crime was there a conspiracy to commit? If you know, maybe you could share it with the multi-million dollar investigation.

Your question was broad and nonspecific. If you ask more specific questions maybe I can give you more specific answers.

I asked and I'm still asking for a specific crime. Can you supply an answer.

I asked and I'm still asking for a specific crime. Can you supply an answer.

Why are you asking me? Do you think I’m Mueller?

Back
Top Bottom