• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is such an ahole.

Hamstringing Biden from doing any more damage to the country, initiating massive investigations into Fauci, the FBI, the DOJ, Department of Homeland Security. Impeaching Mayorkis and maybe even Kamala for malfeasance with regard to the border. No more far-left-wing green deals will be passed. The dismantling of the awful inflation "reduction" bill. The staring of turning the clock back to the glory days of Trump.

^^^ This is the best illustration to date of how insane the Republican Party has become ^^^

He's putting DeSantis in "his place" and daring him to do anything about it.

Decrappis knows better than to speak out against the GQPs Reality TeeVee Messiah.....ROFLMMFAO!!!!! :LOL: 😅 🥲 :ROFLMAO:

My god its such an assclown show!

LMAO.... Hamstring how? Massive investigations? We have the precedent... Just obstruct for two years.... There isn't shit they can do,... Impeach away, they don't have the votes to remove... They can't turn shit back.. They can only shut down the government.. That's it... It's their only hammer...
That is the best we can do. Two years is very short. I never thought 11-8 would come and it is just two days away.

I look at things stoically. Bad things turn out to be good things. It was a very good thing we had these two dreadful years to show humanity the ruination that liberalism causes. The housing market is already crashing, diesel fuel is running out, gas and food prices are high, our influence around the world is in tatters, we are dependent on other countries for oil, and our schools are teaching that white people are bad.

This is the Yin and the Yang, the training of humans. Liberalism fails and we have witnessed why.

He just gave dedantis a childish nickname.

He reminds me of professional wrestling where they put on a show of hating each other to draw the crouds. It's one thing to call Jeb bush low energy. That is not going too far or too nasty. So Some of his stuff is effective. But he just gets too offensive and ugly to decent people. Anything to try to win.

And he would likely be more popular without that level of nastiness. And it's so uneeded.

Though I would take him over anything the dems have. I would love it though if desantis kicked his arse and shut his big mouth up for good.

DeSanctimonious will kiss the ring. He'll either do it upfront and announce he won't be seeking the nomination. Or he'll enter the primary first, be humiliated, and publicly brought to heel.

So they'll accomplish NOTHING, and things will be basically as they are now. Thank you.
That is not true. It will be the unveiling, the revealing, the exposing of the crimes against humanity by the left along with showing humanity how the policies of the left always destroy because they dumb down excellence so that the nonachievers, slouchers, and those who prefer video games and drugs to study can feel better about themselves.

That is not true. It will be the unveiling, the revealing, the exposing of the crimes against humanity by the left along with showing humanity how the policies of the left always destroy because they dumb down excellence so that the nonachievers, slouchers, and those who prefer video games and drugs to study can feel better about themselves.

Alrighty. Well, enjoy that. Sounds like a hoot.

He just gave dedantis a childish nickname.

He reminds me of professional wrestling where they put on a show of hating each other to draw the crouds. It's one thing to call Jeb bush low energy. That is not going too far or too nasty. So Some of his stuff is effective. But he just gets too offensive and ugly to decent people. Anything to try to win.

And he would likely be more popular without that level of nastiness. And it's so uneeded.

Though I would take him over anything the dems have. I would love it though if desantis kicked his arse and shut his big mouth up for good.
77502958.jpg

^^^ This is the best illustration to date of how insane the Republican Party has become ^^^
Considering MTG has proposed bills to impeach Biden and Mayorkas, I can't deny an odd curiosity about how much of a clown show a GOP House would be with Trump aligned members of Congress. When Trump was elected the optimist in me thought that perhaps he would grow into the roll, but since his 4 years were a clown show, I fear his minions will be worse.

That is the best we can do. Two years is very short. I never thought 11-8 would come and it is just two days away.

I look at things stoically. Bad things turn out to be good things. It was a very good thing we had these two dreadful years to show humanity the ruination that liberalism causes. The housing market is already crashing, diesel fuel is running out, gas and food prices are high, our influence around the world is in tatters, we are dependent on other countries for oil, and our schools are teaching that white people are bad.

This is the Yin and the Yang, the training of humans. Liberalism fails and we have witnessed why.

What will you say if they don't take control of the house and senate?

It is insane to want to completely undo progressivism? LOL

What will you say if they don't take control of the house and senate?
The house is a certainty. The Senate was looking bad last month, Now it looks like we'll win the Senate. If we don't, it's still OK. 2 years is a short time to wait.

Considering MTG has proposed bills to impeach Biden and Mayorkas, I can't deny an odd curiosity about how much of a clown show a GOP House would be with Trump aligned members of Congress. When Trump was elected the optimist in me thought that perhaps he would grow into the roll, but since his 4 years were a clown show, I fear his minions will be worse.

We know they will be, the likes of MTG and Gaetz will ensure that violence will continue even if they win both chambers of Congress.

The house is a certainty. The Senate was looking bad last month, Now it looks like we'll win the Senate. If we don't, it's still OK. 2 years is a short time to wait.

LOL... What happened to the red wave?

I would rather the candidates go after each other than watch the voters call each other names.

Yet in the end, because we often take our discourse cues from what public figures say in public discourse, voters end up calling each other names.

Most people think Medicare ought to be able to negotiate the drug prices it pays. Then there’s the “paying more for drugs to own the libs” contingent.
I am in favor of negotiating prices. That's capitalism.

I am in favor of negotiating prices. That's capitalism.

You, like the rest of the GOP, are in favor of repealing Medicare’s ability to negotiate its prices, you already said that above.

You, like the rest of the GOP, are in favor of repealing Medicare’s ability to negotiate its prices, you already said that above.
I never said this. Where are you getting this from?

All I did was point out how one of yours dissed this clown of a president. For the record, I do not like trump's comment about DeSantis at all. He is making a big mistake to go down that road.

As for Manchin, while he is 100% correct about what he said to Biden, he should have said this before he voted to add 87,000 armed agents to the government.

This morning, just 2 days before the election, I am calm and stoic. The chickens will have come home to roost. The New World Order will have been repudiated and all of you posters here will rationalize it by saying it happened under Trump and Obama and blah blah blahg and it doesn't mean your ideas and opinions are worthless and crazy. This is and will be the normal reaction. Like a drug addict who denies that he has a problem or is wrong about life and humanity. You will want to hold onto your failures and rationalize them and find a way to cast blame on everyone else instead of looking in the mirror and taking stock of why your beliefs are not good for the future of humanity. You will all try to justify your losses, like a drunk who loses his wife to another guy and then his home because he was upset that his boss made him put in an 8-hour day and not take time off because he felt like it. The entitlement mentality dies hard. Given their druthers, humans would not work if others provided for them.

This is what this election boils down to. Do we want a one-party rule like what we have with Biden where we are scolded and "tolded" what to do and when to do it by people handling Biden and that we are made to suffer for this new green deal and take dangerous vaccinations or lose our livelihood because some tinhorn health official mandates it.

No Blue Tex, we don't want to be ruled by the minority who insist we embrace transgenders, and loafers, teach third graders that sex between same sexes is entirely normal, that white people are mainly racist, that America is bad. You will see real America vote on Tuesday and you won't like it. All of these posts will be meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Over the next two years, investigations will be launched, Biden will be hobbled, the economy will crash, diesel will be hard to find, the housing market will be crippled. unemployment will skyrocket all because of the Democrats. Your party has no one at all to run against the Republicans. No one No statesmen, no honest politicians, no nothing. You will have someone like Buttigieg. A typical loafer akin to Fetterman who thinks work is just an annoyance and everyone should take 5 months off for a baby and that criminals are just misunderstood.
We are the majority.

Y’all aren’t even the majority of republicans.

I disagree. He was highly popular from the beginning. Some of his rough rhetoric, and nick names were clever and showed he was a fighter etc. They helped him.

Bit the nasty stuff, the mean spirited nick names, the Megan kelly deal, the reflexive childish responses to perceived slights, I think he won in Spite of that. And woukd have been more popular and may have won the second. Time with just a little more class.
Nicknames are secondary, by a huge margin. Trump is a liar and a criminal. If he could stop lying and committing crimes, then he'd be more popular, but then he wouldn't be Trump, would he?

Back
Top Bottom