• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is such an ahole.

It was already there. But now they feel they can let it out.

Nobody on the left is Trump's equivalent in the asshole department. He mocks disabled people, brags about sexual assault, gives all his enemies juvenile names, rapes, defrauds, cheats on every woman he marries, it goes on and on. Those things are. FACTS.

I have long been shocked at the low republican bar. Obvious retards like Sarah Palin were their choice. Big mouth NAZIs like Greene and Boebert still receive their love. Glaring hypocrites like Hershal Walker, who also is one of the dumbest people in politics, earn unconditional republican love. And Trump, the barely literate, cruel fascist leads their party. Their modus operandi is to counter the educated, preachy left with thick-skulled morons and bigots.

There's so much for them to be ashamed of, I can see how it became easier for them to just deny reality and disavow shame all together. Any rational critique of their policies and personnel is a conspiracy or even "derangement". They have no plan other than to fill their pockets in every conceivable way, no matter who gets hurt, hard stop.

Posterity will look harshly on both parties, but the low IQ, high crimes Republicans will stand out as the WORST we've been.

Nobody on the left is Trump's equivalent in the asshole department. He mocks disabled people, brags about sexual assault, gives all his enemies juvenile names, rapes, defrauds, cheats on every woman he marries, it goes on and on. Those things are. FACTS.

I have long been shocked at the low republican bar. Obvious retards like Sarah Palin were their choice. Big mouth NAZIs like Greene and Boebert still receive their love. Glaring hypocrites like Hershal Walker, who also is one of the dumbest people in politics, earn unconditional republican love. And Trump, the barely literate, cruel fascist leads their party. Their modus operandi is to counter the educated, preachy left with thick-skulled morons and bigots.

There's so much for them to be ashamed of, I can see how it became easier for them to just deny reality and disavow shame all together. Any rational critique of their policies and personnel is a conspiracy or even "derangement". They have no plan other than to fill their pockets in every conceivable way, no matter who gets hurt, hard stop.

Posterity will look harshly on both parties, but the low IQ, high crimes Republicans will stand out as the WORST we've been.
Long winded trump assessment posts never get old.

Trump doesn’t think before he speaks and immature unoriginal trust fund kid. Hillary was hated and remains that way, remind all of us how many women Presidents has our nation elected again?
Again, not a word about the allegations against Trump.

The other candidates didn't day such stupid things that call for that tough question.
There is nothing wrong with asking a question but Kelly went way beyond an evenhanded inquiry. As pointed out in my earlier comment Trump spoke to the accusation that he'd insulted all women stating his mockery was limited to a particularly caustic commedian. Nonetheless Kelly the so-called nonpartisan moderator insisted without foundation Trump had insulted other women as well. Kelly was pursuing an agenda of attacking Trump.

Back
Top Bottom