• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is such an ahole.

What do you think about Manchin's comments regarding Biden?

Not sure which you are referring to. Maybe the ones where he criticizes the Biden administration for not being aggressive enough on inflation?

That’s fine. There are pluses and minuses to more aggressive approaches to controlling inflation. In a democracy, it is a topic worth discussing, and weighing the pros and cons. That’s what democracy is all about.

What does all that have with being a lying ahole?

Not sure which you are referring to. Maybe the ones where he criticizes the Biden administration for not being aggressive enough on inflation?

That’s fine. There are pluses and minuses to more aggressive approaches to controlling inflation. In a democracy, it is a topic worth discussing, and weighing the pros and cons. That’s what democracy is all about.

What does all that have with being a lying ahole?
Nope. What he said about Biden regarding shutting down all coal.

Nope. What he said about Biden regarding shutting down all coal.

Oh I see. Sorry I am not a mind reader. It seems he is doing what senators do: speaking to protect the local interests of his electorate. That’s fine too.

Do you understand the difference between that and being a lying ahole? Maybe that’s our problem.

I disagree. He was highly popular from the beginning. Some of his rough rhetoric, and nick names were clever and showed he was a fighter etc. They helped him.

Bit the nasty stuff, the mean spirited nick names, the Megan kelly deal, the reflexive childish responses to perceived slights, I think he won in Spite of that. And woukd have been more popular and may have won the second. Time with just a little more class.
He was not highly popular from the beginning. He gained in popularity every time he insulted his opponents.

As much as he insults people, there are millions out there who view him almost as a holy man.

It's a cult and his insults are part of his attraction to his millions of followers.

He just gave dedantis a childish nickname.

He reminds me of professional wrestling where they put on a show of hating each other to draw the crouds. It's one thing to call Jeb bush low energy. That is not going too far or too nasty. So Some of his stuff is effective. But he just gets too offensive and ugly to decent people. Anything to try to win.

And he would likely be more popular without that level of nastiness. And it's so uneeded.

Though I would take him over anything the dems have. I would love it though if desantis kicked his arse and shut his big mouth up for good.
I doubt he'll ever get that far. I would prefer the Department of Justice shuts him up for good. There is a decent chance that's going to happen, along with the state of Georgia.

Things is they turned their anger for him to the voters. Hillary started it with the deplorables, and it has been non-stop hate ever since. Really is a shame!
That’s cause Hillary was right. Trump wants to pardon 1/6 rioters and trump supporters suck it down like it was trump jizz.

Do you think anyone outside of West Virginia gives a shit what Manchin says?
All I did was point out how one of yours dissed this clown of a president. For the record, I do not like trump's comment about DeSantis at all. He is making a big mistake to go down that road.

As for Manchin, while he is 100% correct about what he said to Biden, he should have said this before he voted to add 87,000 armed agents to the government.

This morning, just 2 days before the election, I am calm and stoic. The chickens will have come home to roost. The New World Order will have been repudiated and all of you posters here will rationalize it by saying it happened under Trump and Obama and blah blah blahg and it doesn't mean your ideas and opinions are worthless and crazy. This is and will be the normal reaction. Like a drug addict who denies that he has a problem or is wrong about life and humanity. You will want to hold onto your failures and rationalize them and find a way to cast blame on everyone else instead of looking in the mirror and taking stock of why your beliefs are not good for the future of humanity. You will all try to justify your losses, like a drunk who loses his wife to another guy and then his home because he was upset that his boss made him put in an 8-hour day and not take time off because he felt like it. The entitlement mentality dies hard. Given their druthers, humans would not work if others provided for them.

This is what this election boils down to. Do we want a one-party rule like what we have with Biden where we are scolded and "tolded" what to do and when to do it by people handling Biden and that we are made to suffer for this new green deal and take dangerous vaccinations or lose our livelihood because some tinhorn health official mandates it.

No Blue Tex, we don't want to be ruled by the minority who insist we embrace transgenders, and loafers, teach third graders that sex between same sexes is entirely normal, that white people are mainly racist, that America is bad. You will see real America vote on Tuesday and you won't like it. All of these posts will be meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Over the next two years, investigations will be launched, Biden will be hobbled, the economy will crash, diesel will be hard to find, the housing market will be crippled. unemployment will skyrocket all because of the Democrats. Your party has no one at all to run against the Republicans. No one No statesmen, no honest politicians, no nothing. You will have someone like Buttigieg. A typical loafer akin to Fetterman who thinks work is just an annoyance and everyone should take 5 months off for a baby and that criminals are just misunderstood.

Oh I see. Sorry I am not a mind reader. It seems he is doing what senators do: speaking to protect the local interests of his electorate. That’s fine too.

Do you understand the difference between that and being a lying ahole? Maybe that’s our problem.
You are referring to Biden.

All I did was point out how one of yours dissed this clown of a president. For the record, I do not like trump's comment about DeSantis at all. He is making a big mistake to go down that road.

As for Manchin, while he is 100% correct about what he said to Biden, he should have said this before he voted to add 87,000 armed agents to the government.

This morning, just 2 days before the election, I am calm and stoic. The chickens will have come home to roost. The New World Order will have been repudiated and all of you posters here will rationalize it by saying it happened under Trump and Obama and blah blah blahg and it doesn't mean your ideas and opinions are worthless and crazy. This is and will be the normal reaction. Like a drug addict who denies that he has a problem or is wrong about life and humanity. You will want to hold onto your failures and rationalize them and find a way to cast blame on everyone else instead of looking in the mirror and taking stock of why your beliefs are not good for the future of humanity. You will all try to justify your losses, like a drunk who loses his wife to another guy and then his home because he was upset that his boss made him put in an 8-hour day and not take time off because he felt like it. The entitlement mentality dies hard. Given their druthers, humans would not work if others provided for them.

This is what this election boils down to. Do we want a one-party rule like what we have with Biden where we are scolded and "tolded" what to do and when to do it by people handling Biden and that we are made to suffer for this new green deal and take dangerous vaccinations or lose our livelihood because some tinhorn health official mandates it.

No Blue Tex, we don't want to be ruled by the minority who insist we embrace transgenders, and loafers, teach third graders that sex between same sexes is entirely normal, that white people are mainly racist, that America is bad. You will see real America vote on Tuesday and you won't like it. All of these posts will be meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Over the next two years, investigations will be launched, Biden will be hobbled, the economy will crash, diesel will be hard to find, the housing market will be crippled. unemployment will skyrocket all because of the Democrats. Your party has no one at all to run against the Republicans. No one No statesmen, no honest politicians, no nothing. You will have someone like Buttigieg. A typical loafer akin to Fetterman who thinks work is just an annoyance and everyone should take 5 months off for a baby and that criminals are just misunderstood.

LMAO... Minority?

Trump being Trump, being a name calling and bullying is what appeals to Republicans these days.

But as so many have written and spoken about, Trump looks at everything as a zero sum game.

LMAO... Minority?
Yes. Minority. You just imagine that your failed ideas and plans are mainstream. You'll find out that you are in a minority come Tuesday.

What do you think about Manchin's comments regarding Biden?
that's your whole deal isn't it? go into a thread about trump trashing desantis and talk about Manchin and Biden.

Trump being Trump, being a name calling and bullying is what appeals to Republicans these days.

But as so many have written and spoken about, Trump looks at everything as a zero sum game.
yup. the cult loves that shit.

and then they go to church.

Yes. Minority. You just imagine that your failed ideas and plans are mainstream. You'll find out that you are in a minority come Tuesday.

Let's say your prediction is accurate... The GQP takes over the house and senate. In your imagination, what will they accomplish in two years?

Let's say your prediction is accurate... The GQP takes over the house and senate. In your imagination, what will they accomplish in two years?
Hamstringing Biden from doing any more damage to the country, initiating massive investigations into Fauci, the FBI, the DOJ, Department of Homeland Security. Impeaching Mayorkis and maybe even Kamala for malfeasance with regard to the border. No more far-left-wing green deals will be passed. The dismantling of the awful inflation "reduction" bill. The staring of turning the clock back to the glory days of Trump.

Hamstringing Biden from doing any more damage to the country, initiating massive investigations into Fauci, the FBI, the DOJ, Department of Homeland Security. Impeaching Mayorkis and maybe even Kamala for malfeasance with regard to the border. No more far-left-wing green deals will be passed. The dismantling of the awful inflation "reduction" bill. The staring of turning the clock back to the glory days of Trump.

LMAO.... Hamstring how? Massive investigations? We have the precedent... Just obstruct for two years.... There isn't shit they can do,... Impeach away, they don't have the votes to remove... They can't turn shit back.. They can only shut down the government.. That's it... It's their only hammer...

Some of his rough rhetoric, and nick names were clever and showed he was a fighter etc.
LOL. he acts like a shiddy diapered child, appealing only to nitwits IMO. Of which there are PLENTY in the USA. Its embarrassing lets face it.
"Showed he was a fighter"....LMAO, he showed only that he has the intellect of an 8 year old.

So they'll accomplish NOTHING, and things will be basically as they are now. Thank you.

LOL. he acts like a shiddy diapered child, appealing only to nitwits IMO. Of which there are PLENTY in the USA. Its embarrassing lets face it.
"Showed he was a fighter"....LMAO, he showed only that he has the intellect of an 8 year old.
Both are true. I detect a hint of bias lol.

from the same speech...

Back
Top Bottom