• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump is playing four dimension Chess. He is going to win 2020

Crakhobarbie

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Only a few days left now before the Republicans who actually believe Donald's gunna pull a win out of his πss get let down. Will they finally see Donald for the grifter that he is? Or will they still think he's got more cards up his sleeve? I count the minutes....

Only a few days left now before the Republicans who actually believe Donald's gunna pull a win out of his πss get let down. Will they finally see Donald for the grifter that he is? Or will they still think he's got more cards up his sleeve? I count the minutes....
They aren't smart enough to realize they are being played
All Trump is interested in is Trump and taking their money
He needs to be able to fund his legal expenses after he gets out of office, he probably will have several cases in NY and now maybe one in GA.
He is going to try to take them for all he can get . he is going to need it
Have a nice night

Several articles out there regarding the FBI and the prosecutors in Georgia licking there chops waiting to pounce on Trump for his latest crime. These lawyers know that their careers will shoot sky high in bringing down the biggest slime ball in American history.

But, they need to keep a low profile here for just 2 more weeks. This country can ill afford this monster to escape justice due to pardon.

Articles were written way back in the summer that Trump will resign on January 19 under a Pence quid pro quo arrangement. America cannot let this happen.

America cannot begin the healing process until justice is served. But the ball should not roll until after inauguration

P
Several articles out there regarding the FBI and the prosecutors in Georgia licking there chops waiting to pounce on Trump for his latest crime. These lawyers know that their careers will shoot sky high in bringing down the biggest slime ball in American history.

But, they need to keep a low profile here for just 2 more weeks. This country can ill afford this monster to escape justice due to pardon.

Articles were written way back in the summer that Trump will resign on January 19 under a Pence quid pro quo arrangement. America cannot let this happen.

America cannot begin the healing process until justice is served. But the ball should not roll until after inauguration
A presidential Pardon will only take him off the Federal docket. State charges will still be in play "IF".....But that's a big and highly unlikely (and unprecedented) if.

They'll move the goalposts as they've always done: He still has a chance to appeal, there'll be an uprising; a second civil war; the proud boys will save us, new evidence will sway the supreme court; there's still a shot at 2024 and We Wuz Robbed!

They'll never just admit he lost.

Keep your eye on Fani Willis... The new Fulton County DA who will be sworn into office on Friday.

His lawyer, Cleta Mitchell may be facing her own troubles for being on that call too. Her law firm doesn't appear too happy about her involvement and it is possible that the bar could look into it as well.

That Hilbert guy needs to be looked at too, since I can't imagine it would be legal to "deputize" lawyers of a party so they can have access to privacy info. Trump may not know that you can't just sign a confidentiality agreement to get around those laws, but certainly that lawyer should have known better than to make his suggestion.

Last edited:
Keep your eye on Fani Willis... The new Fulton County DA who will be sworn into office on Friday.

This is my point. That phone call has "guilty as sin" written all over it. But prudence is required. Let inauguration day come and go, and THEN start filing all the charges. People need to sit on their hands until he is no longer afforded the presidential immunity veil.

America can ill afford to see Trump walk. These prosecutors need to understand this.

Trump playing chess, na. Too complicated, perhaps checkers if he is given instructions. He would still cheat.

This is my point. That phone call has "guilty as sin" written all over it. But prudence is required. Let inauguration day come and go, and THEN start filing all the charges. People need to sit on their hands until he is no longer afforded the presidential immunity veil.

America can ill afford to see Trump walk. These prosecutors need to understand this.
The President should be Impeached for trying to " rig ' an election In this case he would NOT be immune
Congress should be so up set about this they should start proceedings against Trump ASAP
Even a LOT of Republican Congressmen and Senators are up set about this
We will have to wait and see if they do anything about it, or just let him get away with breaking the law again
Have a nice day

He needs to be able to fund his legal expenses after he gets out of office, he probably will have several cases in NY and now maybe one in GA.
Have a nice night
He also has $400 million in personally guaranteed loans coming due for repayment, and the small matter of $2 billion+ owed to Deutsche Bank among many more...
And people are still actually donating money to this loser? Unbelievable.

Americans should be very concerned with the damage Trump can do in the next two weeks. He will be a very angry, unbalance and dangerous man with one he!! of a lot of power. The 20th can't come quick enough but I fear the mess he will create before then will be forever damaging to the US.

Trump playing chess, na. Too complicated, perhaps checkers if he is given instructions. He would still cheat.

Hi!

As far as I know, the game of choice of President of the United States of America Donald Trump is golf.

As I understand it, the game consists of a ball 1 1/8 inches in diameter resting upon another ball roughly 7,900 miles in diameter and a club. The object of the game is to hit the smaller of the two balls.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

My take is the fan base will wake up to pretend they never knew him.

My take is the fan base will wake up to pretend they never knew him.
Yep, employing Trump's 'never met the guy' excuse when he wants to distance himself from something reflecting unpleasantly on him. Usually one of the crooks he likes to associate himself with who got caught.

Americans should be very concerned with the damage Trump can do in the next two weeks. He will be a very angry, unbalance and dangerous man with one he!! of a lot of power. The 20th can't come quick enough but I fear the mess he will create before then will be forever damaging to the US.
You have got that right.
He will be really mad, and as it is he isn't helping the Biden team at all, in fact from what I have read he has been interfering as much as he can ,
What a Great American he is, He doesn't give a sh-- about anything or any body but Himself, He is only dividing this country even more then it already is,
I don't know if this country will ever be united again , and IF it does it will take YEARS for it to do so Thanks to him
GOD BLESS AMERICA
she is going to need it
Have a nice day

That’s not the real question.

I have no doubt that everyone in the GOP knows that Trump is the grifter that he is.

They’re not afraid of Trump (at least not for much longer).

What they’re afraid of is the talk radio, OAN right wing.

The country club/Wall Street wing of the GOP, which is it’s traditional core) can’t win elections or hold meaningful power without the Limbaughloonies.

And the Limbaughloonies are the sorts of people who don’t read, don’t know how their government works, and who seem to view politics as an ongoing reality show where you cheer for the guy who tells you what you want to hear.

I suspect that a lot of these people won’t bother now that their savior has told them that their vote in the last election didn’t count.

The GOP may salvage their majority in the face of Trump’s obvious self absorption.

But the possibility that they may lose the Senate, partly because of their standard bearer’s indifference to his own party, scares the hell out of them.

I sincerely hope and pray that two days from now, Mitch McConnell can be referred to as Minority Leader.

Last edited:
Hi!

As far as I know, the game of choice of President of the United States of America Donald Trump is golf.

As I understand it, the game consists of a ball 1 1/8 inches in diameter resting upon another ball roughly 7,900 miles in diameter and a club. The object of the game is to hit the smaller of the two balls.

A game Trump cheats at on a regular basis. Why is Trump so dishonest professionaly and personally?

On Wednesday the Republicans take their spectacle of sore loserdom to the floors of the Senate and House. There they will show us how pathetic they are, one more time.

A game Trump cheats at on a regular basis. Why is Trump so dishonest professionaly [sic] and personally?

An interesting question. It can be expanded into the viability of a democracy -- [Ed.: or any societal structure, for that matter,] if people cheat whenever it serves their purpose.

Regarding the phone call

What Trump tried to do was wrong but what and how he said it was not illegal. He left enough deniability in what he said to make it look like he wanted Georgia to look into the results to make it right. He never said specifically said to create fake votes

Have a nice night

You’re wrong.

They absolutely do know that Donald Trump is full of shit. They know Biden won fair and square. They know Trump lost by a record number of votes because he is absolutely hated by so many people.

They know. They just pretend to believe all the conspiracy theories because it’s more palatable in public discourse than their real beliefs. They really do want to steal an election.

You’re wrong.

They absolutely do know that Donald Trump is full of shit. They know Biden won fair and square. They know Trump lost by a record number of votes because he is absolutely hated by so many people.

They know. They just pretend to believe all the conspiracy theories because it’s more palatable in public discourse than their real beliefs. They really do want to steal an election.

Spouting something palatable to trump's hard core supporters is the operative motivation for this pathetic demonstration of sociopathic sore loserism. These clowns are positioning for 2024.

Back
Top Bottom