• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump is playing four dimension Chess. He is going to win 2020

His lawyer, Cleta Mitchell may be facing her own troubles for being on that call too. Her law firm doesn't appear too happy about her involvement and it is possible that the bar could look into it as well.

how many careers have been ruined just from being around Trump?

And now it's clear.... Donald wasn't clever enough to play even one dimentional chess... He had no aces up his sleeve.....Pence certified the electors for Joe.... Donalds incitement of insurrection failed... 4 people died..... And somewhere in-between during all that mayhem, the democrats took the Senate.... the dark days of trump are over.

Apparently part of the 4D chess involved violence.

And now it's clear.... Donald wasn't clever enough to play even one dimentional chess... He had no aces up his sleeve.....Pence certified the electors for Joe.... Donalds incitement of insurrection failed... 4 people died..... And somewhere in-between during all that mayhem, the democrats took the Senate.... the dark days of trump are over.

Hi!

President of the United States of America Donald Trump's attention has been focused with laser-like precision upon one thing: maintaining his loyal base as a post-presidential cash cow. I would not be at all surprised if he files for the 2024 election a week or so after Inauguration Day. That provides him with a nice source of 'walking around' money when he goes to rallies with his adoring fans.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the prophylactic Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

Reminder. I try to respond to all who quote my posts. If you do not get a response from me, it may be that you've made it onto my 'Ignore' list.

Hi!

President of the United States of America Donald Trump's attention has been focused with laser-like precision upon one thing: maintaining his loyal base as a post-presidential cash cow. I would not be at all surprised if he files for the 2024 election a week or so after Inauguration Day. That provides him with a nice source of 'walking around' money when he goes to rallies with his adoring fans.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the prophylactic Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

Reminder. I try to respond to all who quote my posts. If you do not get a response from me, it may be that you've made it onto my 'Ignore' list.
Let's hope he doesn't come out of this with his base intact and with the cash from his dufus supporters. This loss did cut him deep. He's not getting out unscathed. But he does seem to always land on his feet no matter who he has to knock down to do it.

Let's hope he doesn't come out of this with his base intact and with the cash from his dufus supporters. This loss did cut him deep. He's not getting out unscathed. But he does seem to always land on his feet no matter who he has to knock down to do it.

Hi again.

We Americans are not a group of cookie-cutter individuals. Many of us [Americans as a group,] are quite comfortable with authoritarian leadership. These people are ready to follow charismatic demagogues as long as they believe their prejudices will be stroked and given legitimacy. People with these characteristics are not going to have a sudden epiphany and divest themselves of their search for a leader.

I hope that a sufficient number of us have realized just how fragile our democracy really is, and how little protection our Constitution gives us against a determined attempt to establish one-party permanent rule.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

They’re not afraid of Trump (at least not for much longer).

They are scared to death that 45 will start his own party and take half of the republiCON party with him.

If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed.......and we will deserve it.
- Lindsey Graham 2:03 PM - 3 May 2016

Hi again.

We Americans are not a group of cookie-cutter individuals. Many of us [Americans as a group,] are quite comfortable with authoritarian leadership. These people are ready to follow charismatic demagogues as long as they believe their prejudices will be stroked and given legitimacy. People with these characteristics are not going to have a sudden epiphany and divest themselves of their search for a leader.

I hope that a sufficient number of us have realized just how fragile our democracy really is, and how little protection our Constitution gives us against a determined attempt to establish one-party permanent rule.

It's chilling to think how close to dictatorship you all came. The Trump conspirators only had to have been minimally competent to have pulled it off!

It's chilling to think how close to dictatorship you all came. The Trump conspirators only had to have been minimally competent to have pulled it off!

Hi!

There are, I'm sure, politicians waiting in the wings who are eyeing the President of the United States of America Donald Trump loyalists and plotting a move to unseat President Trump and take his place as the leader of the pack. Some of these will be more politically astute than is President Trump. The future is not bright for this American experiment at the moment.

Hi!

There are, I'm sure, politicians waiting in the wings who are eyeing the President of the United States of America Donald Trump loyalists and plotting a move to unseat President Trump and take his place as the leader of the pack. Some of these will be more politically astute than is President Trump. The future is not bright for this American experiment at the moment.

I think trump's hard core support is a personality cult. It'll be hard to replace him, not that grievance politics will disappear.

I think trump's hard core support is a personality cult. It'll be hard to replace him, not that grievance politics will disappear.

Hi!

It will be interesting to watch this play out over the next few years, and that's the truth.

They'll move the goalposts as they've always done: He still has a chance to appeal, there'll be an uprising; a second civil war; the proud boys will save us, new evidence will sway the supreme court; there's still a shot at 2024 and We Wuz Robbed!

They'll never just admit he lost.
They have a real problem now though.

They have been successfully infiltrated by antifa.

Now they cannot know if anybody around them is really a fellow trumpist or actually an antifa agent provocateur. They certainly have all the passwords and secret signs, so they're gonna have to redo all of those after they redo all the background checks.

It's a mess. The revolution may be delayed due to the inability to avoid being cheated and infiltrated that is apparently rampant in trump and his supporters.

Stole two elections right under their noses and framed them for sedition.

Without a trace of evidence.

There was always gonna be a civil war between the smart people and the stupid people. Nature doesn't cull the latter anymore like it used to.

And it's turning out pretty much like I expected.

So far, all the shooting has been them shooting themselves in the dick so so far so good.

You’re wrong.

They absolutely do know that Donald Trump is full of shit. They know Biden won fair and square. They know Trump lost by a record number of votes because he is absolutely hated by so many people.

They know. They just pretend to believe all the conspiracy theories because it’s more palatable in public discourse than their real beliefs. They really do want to steal an election.
It has become apparent tthat trumpublicans readily accept that the most debased behavior is coming from Democrats because they themselve do that kind of thing all the time. Cheat on their wives, embezzle from their work, all that.

Yes we did. We came very close to not being a democracy any more. The thugs that Trump sent to the Capitol were a disparate & disorganized rabble. But if they had been better trained & led, who knows?

Back
Top Bottom