• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Is Compromised by Russia

If you really believe that the 'special counsel' is basing their conclusions on one known liar, you better think again. You don't know Robert Mueller's reputation for fact checking and verifying not once or twice but several times by multiple statements under oath. Nevertheless, we shall all see very soon where the connections between Trump and Russia/Putin are irrefutable and conclusive.
I am fully aware of the poor performances of the Muel in too many of his previous outings.

Yes. Its all got to come crashing down soon. Now that deep stater Rosensteinks is no longer the administrator overseeing, manipulating the progress of the SC, he can no longer hide nor expand the commission of the blind, to all things not Trump, Muel.

Trump undoubtably will soon go on the offense. Hillbillary, slenderman and posse are in the steady crosshairs, set to go down. In the game of survival, Trump holds the trump cards. He has kept his powder dry, let the incompetent slenderman minions wear themselves out while exposing themselves... been a great game plan by the master. He is doing the same thing on the world stage, as America holds so many of the power cards that our past iterations of our federal government were too cowardly, and no doubt bought off, to play.

MAGA

Apparently, not joining the torch and pitchfork brigade of inveterate Trump haters, makes one a "nutter".
It's not that they didn't not join, it's that they defend Trump and oppose truth/reality. It's dangerous. Like I said, that's crazy behavior.

Ok-- so Trump has some embarrassing events in his past. So does everyone.
Whats that got to do with Mueller?

You do know how blackmail works, right? Because if he did business with the Russian mafia that goes faaaaaaaaar beyond 'embarrassing'..

It's not that they didn't not join, it's that they defend Trump and oppose truth/reality. It's dangerous. Like I said, that's crazy behavior.

Trump has the right to a presumption of innocence, particularly when the evidence against him is virtually nil. Recognizing a slow motion political coup in progress only makes one a nutter to those who support said coup. Talking about truth is not something the Trump haters should be doing anymore than they should have been doing it during the Kavanaugh hearings. Their relationship with truth is a highly tenuous and convenient one.

I fully question, have from the very beginning, the alleging of Trump being compromised by Russia.

Its totally fake is the main reason. Now, your [joke] proof #1 is completely reliant upon an unproven assumed as a "fact" [bolded red above] nowhere that can be seen even squinting, even looking towards the horizon in the far far distance [ that "fact" must have purchased a coach seat on the Trans Siberian Railroad going east from Muscovy towards Vladivostok... its so far away and that train doesn't come here to the States anyhow ].

Proof #2 unfortunately for you, more especially for the so Special Counsel, is totally reliant upon a known liar. A known liar who is being pressured in a way, as we know with Flynn, PapaD, Manafort and Corsi have been, to get him to lie to the court about whatever the 17 Muel teamers [ 3 more and they have Borax maybe?] want him to lie about.

Corsi, especially Corsi [to a lesser extent, even the scoundrel type, Manafort], is a hero for risking life in prison not to cave, not to lie, to compose for the 17 Muel team Boraxers. I have to admire the guy.

There was no Russian collusion, NO PROOFS of it in any event. Maybe you ought to change to Science Fiction, as this being rather badly written material. Yano?

"Yano" ? No, I don't.

If you're expecting one of the people in Trump's campaign or one of his 'advisors' to come out and flatly say "yes we all sought out Russia's help to get him elected" then you're going to continue to be disappointed. That's not happening. An actual investigation, when dealing with nothing other than liars, puts pieces of evidence together to create a full picture of what happened.

First, you have to ask yourself some honest questions like, why is it that the man who hijacked a presidential election, undermining the very foundation of our democracy and sees Trump as an intelligence asset to be nakedly exploited, even deserves the time of day, let alone three hours of Trump's fawning attention over the course of two meetings? Is there a plausible alternative explanation for the second meeting at Helsinki? No. Did they merely discuss Putin's ban on American's adopting Russian waifs, as Trump claims? Of course not. Was the meeting only 15 minutes, as Trump claims, and not an hour? Of course not. No matter how you unpack Trump's second meeting with Putin, which did not involve a U.S. translator and Trump himself kept secret from his handlers, it stinks to high heaven. After the Helsinki meeting, election interference? Never happened. Sanctions? We don't need them. The diplomatic compounds Obama seized? Sure, we'll give 'em back. Don't like the U.S.'s Syria strategy? We'll retool ours to fit yours. Helsinki was a strange spectacle of an American president sucking up to a Russian leader at a summit meeting while marginalizing America's oldest and closest friends. Proof that Trump was compromised? Maybe, not but certainly a clear signal that Trump was willing to be 'besties' with a ruthless, murderous, oligarch for some reason.

This is just one piece of a multi-piece puzzle, there's many of them. It was because of the impetuousness and inattention to the consequences of his own actions that quickly led to the appointment of Robert Mueller, who is possibly the only person on the planet with the investigative chops to bring down his presidency.

I am fully aware of the poor performances of the Muel in too many of his previous outings.

Yes. Its all got to come crashing down soon. Now that deep stater Rosensteinks is no longer the administrator overseeing, manipulating the progress of the SC, he can no longer hide nor expand the commission of the blind, to all things not Trump, Muel.

Trump undoubtably will soon go on the offense. Hillbillary, slenderman and posse are in the steady crosshairs, set to go down. In the game of survival, Trump holds the trump cards. He has kept his powder dry, let the incompetent slenderman minions wear themselves out while exposing themselves... been a great game plan by the master. He is doing the same thing on the world stage, as America holds so many of the power cards that our past iterations of our federal government were too cowardly, and no doubt bought off, to play.

MAGA

For any of the 'poor performances' that you might possibly be able to dredge up or even make up yourself, I can prove to you that you're absolutely wrong about Robert Mueller.

"Yano" ? No, I don't.

If you're expecting one of the people in Trump's campaign or one of his 'advisors' to come out and flatly say "yes we all sought out Russia's help to get him elected" then you're going to continue to be disappointed. That's not happening. An actual investigation, when dealing with nothing other than liars, puts pieces of evidence together to create a full picture of what happened.

First, you have to ask yourself some honest questions like, why is it that the man who hijacked a presidential election, undermining the very foundation of our democracy and sees Trump as an intelligence asset to be nakedly exploited, even deserves the time of day, let alone three hours of Trump's fawning attention over the course of two meetings? Is there a plausible alternative explanation for the second meeting at Helsinki? No. Did they merely discuss Putin's ban on American's adopting Russian waifs, as Trump claims? Of course not. Was the meeting only 15 minutes, as Trump claims, and not an hour? Of course not. No matter how you unpack Trump's second meeting with Putin, which did not involve a U.S. translator and Trump himself kept secret from his handlers, it stinks to high heaven. After the Helsinki meeting, election interference? Never happened. Sanctions? We don't need them. The diplomatic compounds Obama seized? Sure, we'll give 'em back. Don't like the U.S.'s Syria strategy? We'll retool ours to fit yours. Helsinki was a strange spectacle of an American president sucking up to a Russian leader at a summit meeting while marginalizing America's oldest and closest friends. Proof that Trump was compromised? Maybe, not but certainly a clear signal that Trump was willing to be 'besties' with a ruthless, murderous, oligarch for some reason.

This is just one piece of a multi-piece puzzle, there's many of them. It was because of the impetuousness and inattention to the consequences of his own actions that quickly led to the appointment of Robert Mueller, who is possibly the only person on the planet with the investigative chops to bring down his presidency.

Yes, I can see that you don't know.

When you start actually getting some facts and stop doing what appears a Major Tom imitation, well then you can have your peeps get with mine, see if we can find some decent parameters around which to enjoin in a valid debate.

Ground Control to Major Tom
Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear...
Source: <a href="https://www.elyrics.net/read/d/david-bowie-lyrics/major-tom-lyrics.html">click here</a>

For any of the 'poor performances' that you might possibly be able to dredge up or even make up yourself, I can prove to you that you're absolutely wrong about Robert Mueller.
Ok, lets start with one.

Baby steps...so...On the Uranium One investigation, how many of the CFIUS members were briefed by the Muel [he was the director at the time] led FBI, informed of the criminal investigation, etc... before they made their decision on selling off a national security asset to what is essentially our arch enemy?

Back
Top Bottom