• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Is broke

Attachments

• 528FB06B-01C5-44E1-B36E-FDE127CA5B84.png
    528FB06B-01C5-44E1-B36E-FDE127CA5B84.png
    304.1 KB · Views: 5
That is not an answer to the questions. Typical of you.
As far as our media question you must believe it is. If you didn't you would not post what you do about Trump or Biden.

You must disagree that IF Trump did release his tax returns he could prove the story is a wrong and a fake. On the other hand if he released his copies it might show the news story is correct.

I didn't say it's fake. I said it's a nothingburger (in the other thread). Typical of you, you're putting words into my mouth.

The only argument I'm making, is that this isn't blatant fraud as the Trump haters are making it out to be.

Did Trump game the tax code to lower his tax bill? There's no doubt. Rich people do that. When I owned my own business, I did it.

Its funny watching you pretend to be outraged.

It's game over. They already leaked. Can't put the genie back in the bottle.

And there's nothing to see...lol. But, of course, the people who don't understand how simple depreciation works are going to shit themselves thinking a heinous crime has been committed.

Pennsy's only one state of many. The point is if enough GOP battleground states can put a cloud upon the validity of their state's votes, the House could be forced into a situation to pick the President. Obviously, Pelosi will have her hands full, especially if the GOP hold the Senate (likely, IMO).

Pennsy's only one state of many. The point is if enough GOP battleground states can put a cloud upon the validity of their state's votes, the House could be forced into a situation to pick the President. Obviously, Pelosi will have her hands full, especially if the GOP hold the Senate (likely, IMO).
On what day would they pick a president? Jan 20th? It sounds like the incoming senate would play the role, not the current senate. I think Nancy’s plan is help Democrats running in places to flip delegates.

btw, this is weird and confusing

On what day would they pick a president? Jan 20th? It sounds like the incoming senate would play the role, not the current senate. I think Nancy’s plan is help Democrats running in places to flip delegates.

btw, this is weird and confusing
The Electoral College votes in December during the current Congress. However, the process to pick a President via Congress, if necessary, occurs during the new Congress in January.

And that has never tipped you off that the fix was on. Wow.

I guess you think corruption is OK as long as it benefits your guy.
What fix is that? Even Barr cannot come up with anything. It's like Benghazi all over again. Meanwhile 210, 0000 Americans have died on Trumps watch and he still has no plan to save our lives.

RDMBDMLZZRK7YL475YOZWLNIFY.jpg

You can't help but miss the point...LMAO!
You can't help by desperately try and divert when your hypocrisy is displayed for all to see.

You can't help by desperately try and divert when your hypocrisy is displayed for all to see.

You can't help but make the thread about me. Do you lay awake at night thinking about me? LMAO

You can't help but make the thread about me. Do you lay awake at night thinking about me? LMAO
You should be happy! It is better than it being about your god-king! AmIright?

I think Fareed describes exactly how Trump will win the election. I think it's already all set-up.

Wow, that's terrifying.

But I suspect only Trump would dispute the final count. I think even most Republicans wouldn't go along with this. They would need proof the ballots were unreliable or tainted.

Wow, America is in real trouble. It's going to be difficult exorcising this demon from our nation.

The Electoral College votes in December during the current Congress. However, the process to pick a President via Congress, if necessary, occurs during the new Congress in January.
Do you remember the recent Supreme Court ruling on electors and faithless electors? I want to look that up

What fix is that? Even Barr cannot come up with anything. It's like Benghazi all over again. Meanwhile 210, 0000 Americans have died on Trumps watch and he still has no plan to save our lives.
Exactly like Benghazi, which should have resulted in prosecutions. You use a double standard and are completely clueless when you do.

"Boy THIS will be the one that will finally bring down Trump!"

This is like the 40th time we've heard this since 2015.

No it won't be. He will end up with his ass voted out this November. THEN this will bring him down.

You know what's funny? Even regarding basic tax avoidance, you appear not to care that Trump has been sliding on Millions of $ of taxes which of course means other taxpayers have been paying his taxes. In the meantime he has lied completely about his wealth and about his "success" as a businessman which along with birtherism was the basis for his entire run at the Presidency.

I have a better idea. Get his ass out of the Oval and you numbskulls just send him YOUR MONEY directly, just like with any other CULT.

Last edited:
Exactly like Benghazi, which should have resulted in prosecutions. You use a double standard and are completely clueless when you do.
No wrongdoing was found after years of hearings. Trump is responsible for dozens of Benghazi's daily. Americans are dying needlessly every minute Trump is in office. We need to rid ourselves of him if we are to survive.

Still waiting on the proof. The left has told so many lies about Trump its not even worth looking at until the proof is provided. I'm sure like so many other claims the proof is never coming.

Trump is screaming, demanding JOE BIDEN take a drug test for steroids. SLEEPY JOE. We are BATHING in your base’s abject humiliation tonight.

Oh it’s going to get so much worse too. NYT has more apparently. And it looks like Ivanka might be implicated in all of that tax scheme business. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Ivanka in an orange jump suit.

Wow, that's terrifying.

But I suspect only Trump would dispute the final count. I think even most Republicans wouldn't go along with this. They would need proof the ballots were unreliable or tainted.

Wow, America is in real trouble. It's going to be difficult exorcising this demon from our nation.
How many times have we heard the bolded? Did you see them during the impeachment? I'd bet my bottom dollar they'll go with it if Trump orders it and they believe they've got a shot of pulling it off.

As to the ballots being 'disputed' or 'tainted', they're already claiming this.

Trump is screaming, demanding JOE BIDEN take a drug test for steroids. SLEEPY JOE. We are BATHING in your base’s abject humiliation tonight.

Oh it’s going to get so much worse too. NYT has more apparently. And it looks like Ivanka might be implicated in all of that tax scheme business. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Ivanka in an orange jump suit.
And Melania's deep in the inauguration scam.

And Melania's deep in the inauguration scam.

Chomp: Between Parscale tonight, Don Jr looking coked out of his mind the last few weeks, and Trump demanding drug tests to say words, are you getting some creepy “Downfall” vibes? I sure as hell am.

And I”m only half-kidding. This shit might get tense. We’ve never had a potus spiral downward before.

Back
Top Bottom