• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Is broke

Do you remember the recent Supreme Court ruling on electors and faithless electors? I want to look that up
The state laws enforcing the electors to vote as assigned was upheld, thankfully. But remember, each state has it's own elector laws.

Chomp: Between Parscale tonight, Don Jr looking coked out of his mind the last few weeks, and Trump demanding drug tests to say words, are you getting some creepy “Downfall” vibes? I sure as hell am.

And I”m only half-kidding. This shit might get tense. We’ve never had a potus spiral downward before.
Hard to say. Because they're such psycho lying sacks of shit to begin with, it's hard to get a handle on them. It's why you don't let erratic deceitful people in your life. Unfortunately, sometimes society fosters them upon us!

Hard to say. Because they're such psycho lying sacks of shit to begin with, it's hard to get a handle on them. It's why you don't let erratic deceitful people in your life. Unfortunately, sometimes society fosters them upon us!

I’ll never forgive any of them.

They got them via the courts. The courts said that Trump had no more reason to keep hiding them from the government.
What? The Feds have all along had the Trump tax records.

There are serious federal laws on the books preventing the political or personal use of any citizens tax records. Someone belongs in prison if the story is true. But the Times is not known for telling the truth so they blame it on this person named anonymous.

Notice they showed none of us any proof using photography.

And how did they obtain his taxes? Illegally i bet.
Consider the source. The New York Times is notorious for habitually lying. Of course they don't have his taxes (prior to him being elected President). They just want you to think they do so they can lie some more in order smear him. A very common tactic by anti-American leftist filth.

Well, Trump still has over a million dollars, which is more than I will ever see.

But he isn't a billionaire. He lied about being worth billions.

I doubt it. I would be very surprised if he had a positive net worth at all. We already knew that he lost more money than any other American between 1985 and 1994. Now we also know that he reported net losses for 11 out of the 18 years examined in the Times article.

He owes a lot of money to somebody.

On an unrelated note, remember that time Trump threw his own intelligence agencies under the bus and claimed to take Putin at his word instead? I wonder what would prompt him to do that?:unsure:

The spooky thing is that this revelation could be the reason why Trump is so cozy with Putin--because he owes Putin and Russian oligarchs hundreds of millions of dollars in loans they made to him which are coming due in the next 5 years.

At least TEN MILLION people have been screaming that from the rooftops all along! eekDP.gif

Just exactly how much would Trump's debt to Putin and Co. compromise his ability to deal with Russia in a military crisis becomes a very scary prospect with Trump and Putin both holding the nuclear codes. Would Trump hesitate to fire on Russia if Russia launched a pre-emptive nuclear attack on America? Or would he hop Air Force 1 to get the hell out and save his own skin, leaving America to dig out from under the rubble? Given what we know about how much Trump cares about people's lives I'd be willing to bet on the latter.

At least TEN MILLION people have been screaming that from the rooftops all along! eekDP.gif (Again)
So...yeah, you're ten million and one, and I guess I am ten million and two, right? 0022-roflmao.gif

Whenever some idiot tries to claim that the New York Times, one of the most respected newspapers in the world, is known for not telling the truth, I laugh a little.

It's hard to think when your brain is jammed up against Tucker Carlson's taint.

OMG, you believe this stuff. Amazing. All republicans bad, all democrats saints. So funny that the left believes the crap they see on CNN.
Stick to reality. Trump paid less in taxes than a waitress at Waffle House does.

All talke, no proof. We are waiting to see the documentation. The democrats are so scared of loosing they just keep making up crap before the election and before the debates. Biden has to have something to talk about other than his crazy liberal policies or his sons using his name to get millions form China, Ukrains and China.
Lol...I love the desperation in that post

The long concealed taxes are now in the hands of the Media. And, he is nowhere near as rich as he portrays himself to be.

This pauper would not even qualify for a security clearance.

He's selling America out to save his ass. Maybe some of his supporters will finally realize that.

David Cay Johnston a former NY Times tax journalist who has covered the Trump family for many years said long ago Trump could not possibly be a billionaire due to the number of bankruptcies in his file.

The USA government will one day become owners of the hotels. None of them are doing well therefore will not bring the $$$$$ on a sale necessary to cover the cost of HIS tax bills ....... so I've read.

He cannot afford to leave office due to his scandalous lying lifestyle and he wants to bill we the taxpayers for his legal expenses......if he can get away with it.

Last edited:
Whenever some idiot tries to claim that the New York Times, one of the most respected newspapers in the world, is known for not telling the truth, I laugh a little.

It's hard to think when your brain is jammed up against Tucker Carlson's taint.
How did the NYT obtain someones tax return from the IRS without permission?

oh so they knowingly participated in a crime?

There is no crime for the NYT to receive the tax returns unless they induced someone to commit a crime to obtain them. It does not matter how the person who gave them the returns got them.

The long concealed taxes are now in the hands of the Media. And, he is nowhere near as rich as he portrays himself to be.

He's selling America out to save his ass. Maybe some of his supporters will finally realize that.

What is an example of him "selling America"?

I've heard people complain that he's not paying enough in taxes and now you complain that he had no income to base taxes on.

Which is it? Is he a tax cheat or is he losing money?

David Cay Johnston a former NY Times tax journalist who has covered the Trump family for many years said long ago Trump could not possibly be a billionaire due to the number of bankruptcies in his file.

The USA government will one day become owners of the hotels. None of them are doing well therefore will not bring the $$$$$ on a sale necessary to cover the cost of HIS tax bills ....... so I've read.

He cannot afford to leave office due to his scandalous lying lifestyle and he wants to bill we the taxpayers for his legal expenses......if he can get away with it.

That will not prevent Donnie Boy from claiming the hotels are worth twice or three times what the government is valuing them at in a last ditch effort to pay more tax debt with those hotels than anybody would believe.

What is an example of him "selling America"?

I've heard people complain that he's not paying enough in taxes and now you complain that he had no income to base taxes on.

Which is it? Is he a tax cheat or is he losing money?

Both actually. Trump did not have the asset value nor the income he claimed to get Bank Loans and he did not have the assets nor income he claimed as a big deal businessman in his election campaign. In years where he did make some money he claimed all sorts of tax deductions that are flat outrageous in order not to pay any taxes and in part to cover the actual sources of some of that income. It does not appear that Trump has even filed a return specific to his actual asset value and income for 6-7 years.

Then there is the $72M refund he took a decade ago that the IRS is still trying to unravel and his $400M in debt coming due in the next three years that he does not have the money to pay and that does not even include his looming monster tax liability tied to his bogus tax deductions in past years . Again, do you really want that man deciding which country gets what weapons, which company gets what regulatory relief. which company gets to make what acquisiation or merger? You HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!

Personally, I could not care less about it as long as Trump is legal, and I will wait for a real news source to give a take on it before believing anything from a propaganda rag like the NYT.

if someone at the IRS leaked this, they need to go to jail.

Hot dam. The left must be rejoicing he's not one of those Bloomberg types Bernie and AOC hate

Personally, I could not care less about it as long as Trump is legal, and I will wait for a real news source to give a take on it before believing anything from a propaganda rag like the NYT.

if someone at the IRS leaked this, they need to go to jail.

Good for you. Spoken like a true Putin employee. Lets not give a rats behind what wreckage Donnie Boy does to this country as long as HIS Barr DOJ can't or won't bring him to justice.

Consider the source. The New York Times is notorious for habitually lying. Of course they don't have his taxes (prior to him being elected President). They just want you to think they do so they can lie some more in order smear him. A very common tactic by anti-American leftist filth.
Of course you have to attack the source.

And how did they obtain his taxes? Illegally i bet.
As usual... Just say anything to deflect from the Truth being exposed about the Cult Leader. You can't deflect the information away!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom