• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [5:15 am CDT] - in 15 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is Acquitted

“There's no question — none — that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president,” McConnell said. “The leader of the free world cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things."
Senator McConnell

Here is a major problem you have. You can't talk for the Rioters. See they were not used as witnesses by the feckless and sloppy Democrats who got beat badly by their own case.

Bring your comments... There were ten votes short to bring a conviction.

It's no surprised that the same posters who were touting that Trump was going to be impeached for over a month now. Are either nowhere to be seen, or somehow completely turned on the heel and saying otherwise.

From the lack of evidence, we already knew that he was going to be acquitted. So for us, it's no surprise that this occurred.

Here is a major problem you have. You can't talk for the Rioters. See they were not used as witnesses by the feckless and sloppy Democrats who got beat badly by their own case.
Trump is the GOP’s problem and has taken our nation backwards.

Yikes, it appears from your post that you're giddy about Biden being president. What a pitiful group of leading candidates
the demo were stuck with when a doddering old Marxist a Cherokee Princess and old Quid Pro Joe, (Arguably the dumbest criminal on the planet) leading the pack.

Would you get in a car if Joe Biden was driving. at the wheel? Of course you wouldn't but you want
him to get behind the desk at the oval office and lead this nation.

Try to think logically, it's like doing a brisk walk, sure, there are easier things, but it's still not much of a challenge
Keep proving me with laughs laugh_40x40.gif

All this is true.

I rather doubt that Trump is going to run in 2024. He'll be older than Biden is now, and he'll have too much political baggage.

Even before then, do you really believe that any Republican candidate will want to have Trump's endorsement?
Don't you think that this would be the kiss of death for that Republican candidate?

It would seem to make sense for Republican politicians to pick up 'American interests first' stance, given this appears to be the common denominator of those voters.
By 2022 the state legislators especially in battleground states will reclaim their constitutional authority over election laws. No longer will it be tolerated that election officials, sec. of states, governors or state supreme courts have the power to overturn election laws put in place by the legislators. Election laws are in place to thwart fraud by people who have no authority to do so. Ballot drop off boxes will be eliminated and so will the practice of ballot harvesting. These same legislators have been listening to their constituents who witnessed a lot of irregularities they witnessed and signed an affidavit under penalty of law to such by the thousands. They investigated them and were appalled by what they found. The results of these investigations will insure signature verifications will no longer be held at such a low bar. Purging of voter registrations removing dead people, people who moved out of state years ago yet voted in the 2020 election. The Amisted Project did a complete study of all battleground states and beyond and what they discovered was shocking of how many dead people voted, people who gave addresses as empty lots or postal distribution centers as their home address or addresses that do not exist. Then there were those who were not even registered, illegal aliens, under age who have no right to vote and felons in states where they do not have a right to cast a vote.

I know any talk of voter fraud at this point is voodoo but the fact is that there are still 30 more court cases still in limbo in the court system being brought by different states. Just last week a Virginia federal judge ruled any mail in ballot counted after an already extended deadline is an illegal vote. I don't know if that ruling effected any down ballot races. But only the local news in Virginia covered the story. A few days ago there were reports of footage obtained behind the mail in ballot counting facility in Detroit Michigan dropping truck loads of thousands of ballots a day after the already extended deadline. It was reported in local coverage but not covered in the national MSM. These stories were also silenced on social media with them suspending the accounts of those who posted them.

The other thing is the line the left keeps pushing that anyone associated with Trump in regard to court challenges is they failed miserably but the truth is out of all the cases put forth on behalf of Trump 2/3 of them when allowed to present evidence won their case . Most were dismissed on lack of standing. Something used when the court does not want to get involved.

As far as the rest of your post, Trump because he delivered to conservatives what they hoped that many before them did not and at the same time in his policies lifted all people regardless of race. In these policies he united Republicans, Democrats and Independents that such policies were hated by the establishment on both sides of the aisle, the GOP is now a conservative populist party. And there are plenty out there that would love to have Trump endorse them.

Trump is the GOP’s problem and has taken our nation backwards.

Today if Trump was still president this I know would be true.
1. 11,000 + workers would still be working.
2. ANWR also providing jobs would be more operational than Trump managed to get operating. 9 leases I believe Trump did get.
3. We would not be in the hip pocket of an Iranian dictator.
4. NATO would still be paying it's part of their own defense.

Biden walked into the white house with a huge wrecking ball that he took to me and you and to all Americans.

Why the hell blow American dollars on France due to Climate? Why not send the money to Mexico? Those are the citizens Biden cares about.

Today if Trump was still president this I know would be true.
1. 11,000 + workers would still be working.
2. ANWR also providing jobs would be more operational than Trump managed to get operating. 9 leases I believe Trump did get.
3. We would not be in the hip pocket of an Iranian dictator.
4. NATO would still be paying it's part of their own defense.

Biden walked into the white house with a huge wrecking ball that he took to me and you and to all Americans.

Why the hell blow American dollars on France due to Climate? Why not send the money to Mexico? Those are the citizens Biden cares about.
None of the states would,have any idea if there more vaccines coming or not.

None of the states would,have any idea if there more vaccines coming or not.
Trump put the vaccine program on high speed. Warp speed as you well recall.
Biden wants the credit so wake that old man up.

Trump put the vaccine program on high speed. Warp speed as you well recall.
Biden wants the credit so wake that old man up.
Zero plans for distribution, no stock pile.

At least Trump is branded the only president in american history to be impeached TWICE---IN ONE TERM!!!!!!! ! Pelosi was happy with that. So am I, although a conviction would have been nice.
But he wasnt impeached, he was aquitted both times. Just like someone being found not guilty in court.

I can only hope for a bat-shit crazy ‘type one’ of your GOPs. Intense Type A.
The only person that is batshit crazy in this whole dog and pony show is Pelosi.

Hey, screw it. Let's impeach Obama now that it's "legal". I think giving Ayatolla Azzahola a Billion bucks is a good reason. That actually was treason. 👍

There was no way in hell the Senate was going to come up with a 2/3 vote. It was a total waste of time and money.
Not really. It exposed the Republicans for the hypocrites that they are. That's a win.

I place the blame for the Capitol riots squarely on the shoulders of the Qanon idiots. You know, where it actually belongs?

But he wasnt impeached, he was aquitted both times. Just like someone being found not guilty in court.
There was no way in hell the Senate was going to come up with a 2/3 vote. It was a total waste of time and money.
agreed, because Republicans have no spine.

Back
Top Bottom