• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is Acquitted

But he wasnt impeached, he was aquitted both times. Just like someone being found not guilty in court.
Of course he was impeached just like Johnson and Clinton. They were acquitted too. Do you deny Clinton was impeached?

It cannot be said any clearer by McConnell in this statement after the acquittal. Why he voted to acquit with these thoughts in mind, makes me believe he was covering all the bases he could cover for his own re-election in the future and for the survival of the Republican party. Nonetheless, make no mistake. McConnell believes that Trump did incite the insurrection.

He should not be thinking about any chance of losing a re-election campaign during the first month of his current term.

Mitch McConnell does not "believe" his fake god caused the insurrection. He knows it.

By 2022 the state legislators especially in battleground states will reclaim their constitutional authority over election laws. No longer will it be tolerated that election officials, sec. of states, governors or state supreme courts have the power to overturn election laws put in place by the legislators. Election laws are in place to thwart fraud by people who have no authority to do so. Ballot drop off boxes will be eliminated and so will the practice of ballot harvesting. These same legislators have been listening to their constituents who witnessed a lot of irregularities they witnessed and signed an affidavit under penalty of law to such by the thousands. They investigated them and were appalled by what they found. The results of these investigations will insure signature verifications will no longer be held at such a low bar. Purging of voter registrations removing dead people, people who moved out of state years ago yet voted in the 2020 election. The Amisted Project did a complete study of all battleground states and beyond and what they discovered was shocking of how many dead people voted, people who gave addresses as empty lots or postal distribution centers as their home address or addresses that do not exist. Then there were those who were not even registered, illegal aliens, under age who have no right to vote and felons in states where they do not have a right to cast a vote.
You are casting a rather rosey picture. I'm rather more skeptical, especially if Pelosi's HR1 comes to be law.

H.R. 1 is Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s signature piece of legislation to rig the election system in favor of Democratic politicians by undermining America’s electoral process.
Under H.R. 1, massive amounts of elections-related power would be transferred from the states to the federal government. The bill interferes with the ability of states and their citizens to determine qualifications for voters, to ensure the accuracy of voter registration rolls, to secure the integrity of elections, to participate in the political process, and to determine the district boundary lines for electing their representatives.​
I know any talk of voter fraud at this point is voodoo but the fact is that there are still 30 more court cases still in limbo in the court system being brought by different states. Just last week a Virginia federal judge ruled any mail in ballot counted after an already extended deadline is an illegal vote. I don't know if that ruling effected any down ballot races. But only the local news in Virginia covered the story. A few days ago there were reports of footage obtained behind the mail in ballot counting facility in Detroit Michigan dropping truck loads of thousands of ballots a day after the already extended deadline. It was reported in local coverage but not covered in the national MSM. These stories were also silenced on social media with them suspending the accounts of those who posted them.
Yes, the cabal of the rich and powerful in action again, same as with their manipulating the election to their desired results.
The other thing is the line the left keeps pushing that anyone associated with Trump in regard to court challenges is they failed miserably but the truth is out of all the cases put forth on behalf of Trump 2/3 of them when allowed to present evidence won their case . Most were dismissed on lack of standing. Something used when the court does not want to get involved.
A fair observation, but doesn't that put those other 30 court cases in the low percentage win category, the same ones that you are counting on?
As far as the rest of your post, Trump because he delivered to conservatives what they hoped that many before them did not and at the same time in his policies lifted all people regardless of race. In these policies he united Republicans, Democrats and Independents that such policies were hated by the establishment on both sides of the aisle, the GOP is now a conservative populist party. And there are plenty out there that would love to have Trump endorse them.
In normal former president roles, yes, I'd agree. However, the leftists, Democrats, and media have been so bent, to the point of destroying themselves and their credibility, to destroy Trump, to smear him into toxicity, I don't think those formerly normal roles applies anymore.

Eisenhower planted the seeds of Vietnam, was a coward with Joe McCarthy, and installed the Shah of Iran.

Ike in most respected circles is considered the most effective president since WWII.
In fact c-span has Ike the 5th best of US presidents.
1) Lincoln
2) Washington
3) FDR
4) Teddy Roosevelt
5) Eisenhower

Duh, the GOP wouldn't vote against their brand.

You are casting a rather rosey picture.
I appreciate your comments. As far as the remaining cases, if they are allowed to reach a point where they can present the evidence there is a good chance for them to win the cases. But if there are wins our MSM will not cover it nationally.

I have been seeing several articles about the Republican senators voting to Impeach Trump receiving major backlash from their state GOP . I read someplace today that Lindsey Graham said the real winner of the Impeachment trial is Laura Trump. There has been a lot of talk that she was planning on running for the seat now held by Burr who is retiring. The Republican party in N.C. are livid over Burr's vote. The Republican party of Lincoln in the days of old took on things like slavery, the Confederacy into the sixties where Johnson had to count on Republicans to get the Civil Rights legislation passed.. That Republican party is dead because their politicians did not stand up for their constituents .. Today it is overwhelmingly a populist party post Trump because he did fight like hell for them.

Biden has not been in office for a month and thousands of jobs have been lost in the energy industry that has a domino effect effecting other industries with killing the Keystone pipeline. But then came out this week he fully endorsing pipelines for the Taliban.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/biden-kills-pipelines-at-home-bkut-promotes-them-for-the-taliban
You can not make this stuff up. Craziness this week when Biden said he was considering travel bans inside the U.S. targeting FL. in the name of COVID yet FL cases as well as much of the U.S. have been dropping for weeks. DeSantis did not use draconian mandates as Democrat governors. DeSantis state budget is in the black. Democrat states have huge deficits and they destroyed many small businesses over the way they handled things. But if Biden is considering travel bans within the U.S., where is his concern of the thousands pouring across our southern borders because they think if they make their way here Biden will make them legal. But it gets even "worser" :p. This week it was revealed that Gov. Cuomo fudged the number of deaths that occurred due to sending COVID patients back to the nursing homes. Turns out that the number of deaths due to this practice are doubled what Cuomo reported. If you recall Cuomo was blaming Trump for the high number of deaths on Trump when Trump provided the Navy hospital ship to NYC, built a hospital at the Javits center and Samaritan's Purse set up a tent hospital in Central Park across from one of the major hospitals. All these facilities were completely staffed with doctors, nurses and technicians. All of them were hardly used or not at all. Why? People are calling for Cuomo to resign and be prosecuted. But what did Biden do? He had Cuomo at the WH where he lauded what a great job Cuomo has done through the pandemic calling him a real leader. I about lost my lunch over that one but then what that was all about was Biden signaling his DOJ will not be pursuing charges against Cuomo.
It has not even been a month and Biden removed Houthis who are funded by Iran from the terrorist list that the Trump administration had place them. Shortly after they bombed an airport in Saudi Arabia. Also Biden was questioning if Israel and Saudi Arabia were actually friends of the U.S. Quite frankly what Biden has done in the Middle East within the first month of his presidency, I see a real potential of war breaking out and the U.S. will be forced to be on the wrong side.
The way I see it, by six months of Biden, there will be billboards going up all over with a picture of Trump and a statement, "miss me yet?" Republicans will win back the House and the Senate to stop any further Biden plans and several Democrat governors will be kicked to the curb.

Last edited:
I appreciate your comments.
As I appreciate yours.
As far as the remaining cases, if they are allowed to reach a point where they can present the evidence there is a good chance for them to win the cases. But if there are wins our MSM will not cover it nationally.
Of course not. It is unreasonable to expect honesty and journalistic integrity from the so called 'news' media we have at present.
I have been seeing several articles about the Republican senators voting to Impeach Trump receiving major backlash from their state GOP . I read someplace today that Lindsey Graham said the real winner of the Impeachment trial is Laura Trump. There has been a lot of talk that she was planning on running for the seat now held by Burr who is retiring. The Republican party in N.C. are livid over Burr's vote. The Republican party of Lincoln in the days of old took on things like slavery, the Confederacy into the sixties where Johnson had to count on Republicans to get the Civil Rights legislation passed.. That Republican party is dead because their politicians did not stand up for their constituents .. Today it is overwhelmingly a populist party post Trump because he did fight like hell for them.
It is true that Trump fought like hell for his constituents and supporters, more so than anyone has a reasonable expectation that he would. Yet, he lost many of the electorate that he could have had on his side with some of his personal failings. Well, hell, the guy is human.
Biden has not been in office for a month and thousands of jobs have been lost in the energy industry that has a domino effect effecting other industries with killing the Keystone pipeline. But then came out this week he fully endorsing pipelines for the Taliban.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/biden-kills-pipelines-at-home-bkut-promotes-them-for-the-taliban
Color me as not surprised. Upside down world that the left has wrought on us all.
You can not make this stuff up. Craziness this week when Biden said he was considering travel bans inside the U.S. targeting FL. in the name of COVID yet FL cases as well as much of the U.S. have been dropping for weeks.
Don't you think that the electorate has already identified the Biden policies as 'America and Americans last'? I think this would be a pretty safe bet, but yet he's less than 100 days into his 4 year term. There'll be much more permanent damage that this administration will do, and will lose voters all along the way.

. . .
DeSantis did not use draconian mandates as Democrat governors. DeSantis state budget is in the black. Democrat states have huge deficits and they destroyed many small businesses over the way they handled things. But if Biden is considering travel bans within the U.S., where is his concern of the thousands pouring across our southern borders because they think if they make their way here Biden will make them legal. But it gets even "worser" :p. This week it was revealed that Gov. Cuomo fudged the number of deaths that occurred due to sending COVID patients back to the nursing homes. Turns out that the number of deaths due to this practice are doubled what Cuomo reported. If you recall Cuomo was blaming Trump for the high number of deaths on Trump when Trump provided the Navy hospital ship to NYC, built a hospital at the Javits center and Samaritan's Purse set up a tent hospital in Central Park across from one of the major hospitals. All these facilities were completely staffed with doctors, nurses and technicians. All of them were hardly used or not at all. Why? People are calling for Cuomo to resign and be prosecuted. But what did Biden do? He had Cuomo at the WH where he lauded what a great job Cuomo has done through the pandemic calling him a real leader. I about lost my lunch over that one but then what that was all about was Biden signaling his DOJ will not be pursuing charges against Cuomo.
You can thank the politically biased so called 'news' (political propaganda in reality) media for this. This too is being realized by the electorate.
It has not even been a month and Biden removed Houthis who are funded by Iran from the terrorist list that the Trump administration had place them. Shortly after they bombed an airport in Saudi Arabia. Also Biden was questioning if Israel and Saudi Arabia were actually friends of the U.S. Quite frankly what Biden has done in the Middle East within the first month of his presidency, I see a real potential of war breaking out and the U.S. will be forced to be on the wrong side.
The way I see it, by six months of Biden, there will be billboards going up all over with a picture of Trump and a statement, "miss me yet?" Republicans will win back the House and the Senate to stop any further Biden plans and several Democrat governors will be kicked to the curb.
I think this depends. It depends on how successful the Democrats and their lame stream media accomplices and political activists tie Trump to the events of 1/6/21. Since they want to continue to use Trump as a foil, they'll be pushing the political activist narrative that he is. Be prepared for yet more political propaganda and political activism to push forward that dishonest narrative. Whether it 'takes' in the electorate or not is anyone's guess.

Democrats are still the confederates of America and the proof is how they treated our past president.

Meanwhile its YOU Republicans who defend the Confederate flag and Confederate monuments and want them preserved.

Hallelujah! Now maybe the business of the country can continue. Unless Nancy and Chuck have plans to kidnap Trump and burn him at the stake on the White House lawn. Stranger things have happened you know.
Remember the best way to deflect from your own corrupt/criminal actions is to put someone else in the spotlight.

The Republican party had the perfect chance to dump the orange man, but they decided to continue to lick his boots. Hope they nominate him in 2024.
Write this down: Trump will NOT run again. Liberals will continue to do stupid things, and a Republican will be elected. Maybe not in 2024, but after, unless Joe croaks and Kamala slithers in before 2024.

We are not afraid of statues and flags as you are.

Indeed you seek to defend and honor symbols of hatred and white supremacy. Just like your ideological ancestors defended slavery.

Indeed you seek to defend and honor symbols of hatred and white supremacy. Just like your ideological ancestors defended slavery.
I come from a very long line of Democrat's is why you say that. But I quit that party where we worked for civil rights and to free the slaves as you perhaps heard about.

I think the slave hating thing was a very long time back. Few smart farmers hated their slaves.

I come from a very long line of Democrat's is why you say that. But I quit that party where we worked for civil rights and to free the slaves as you perhaps heard about.

and yet its Conservative Republicans who defend and protect the white supremacist racist Confederate statues and monuments. And its Republicans who support the racist ideology of MAGA.

Back
Top Bottom