• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Faces Boos, ‘Vote Him Out’ Chants at Ruth Bader Ginsburg Memorial (Video)

My 2 cents: inappropriate for a memorial. This continued failure of decorum and tribalism is likely to take us down some very dark roads.

We are already on that dark road, wake up.

The use of rhetoric has led to unspeakable actions in modern history, specifically by demagogic politicians.

And that affects you and your family how? You are taking rhetoric about someone else very personal, that is your problem as the alternative is Biden/Harris. As stated if Trump is good enough for the law and order police and they are willing to bite the hand that feeds them by endorsing Trump, they are good enough for me on top of the other issues

Pro private sector
Pro Tax cuts and people keeping more of what they earn
Pro Second Amendment
Pro Life
Pro personal responsibility

More gibberish. Keep gibbering, you only prove to all of us just how debased conservatism has become over the last 20 years.

And you keep showing that you are incapable of debating issues and live in a bubble oblivious to everything going on in this country.

The use of rhetoric has led to unspeakable actions in modern history, specifically by demagogic politicians.
This is the Trump you want to ignore and attack

A Generous man....

In 1986 a farmer, Lenard Hill, took his own life on the morning his farm was to go to a courthouse auction, believing that his life insurance would pay enough to save the cotton and soybean plantation that had been in his family for more than 100 years. A complete stranger in Queens N.Y. read about this story and paid off the remaining $77,000.

A USMC Sergeant spent seven months in a Mexican prison for accidentally crossing the border with a firearm. He was beaten and tortured in jail. Once he was released, the man from Queens sent him a check for $25,000, "To get you started."

In 2013 A black bus driver saves a suicidal girl from jumping off a bridge. Our Queens man sends him a check for $10,000.

A rabbi's critically ill son needs to get from NYC to California for specialty care treatment in 1988. No airlines will fly him. A generous man in Queens pays for a private flight for the child.

In 2017 after Army Corporal Dillon Baldridge was killed in Afghanistan, a generous man in Queens sent his father a check for $25,000.

This kind-hearted man from Queens has committed many other "quiet acts of random kindness." A wise man once said, "If a man's heart is good....Nothing else matters. And if a man's heart is bad....Nothing else matters."

Who is this kind man?.......

Donald J. Trump,....a man with a good heart.

In case you have any doubts about these stories, below are links that you can enjoy.

I bet Biden has never done this or anything close to this!

How many people would you guess Biden has helped out? Or Pelosi? Or Schumer? Or Hillary? Or Obama??????

https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-3449920%2FThat-time-Donald-Trump-saved-family-farm-Widow-s-daughter-campaign-rally-recall-Donald-paid-mom-s-300-000-mortgage-father-committed-suicide.html&data=02%7C01%7Cecmeyer%40stcloudstate.edu%7Cf3894202f30e40da085d08d84379d586%7C5011c7c60ab446ab9ef4fae74a921a7f%7C0%7C0%7C637333537836383205&sdata=FLSdpSrZIUooGQQAlRVtKl3%2B7YGremVd57dcJktlnzQ%3D&reserved=0

https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.timesofisrael.com%2Ffor-tale-of-jewish-child-saved-by-trump-a-tragic-end%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cecmeyer%40stcloudstate.edu%7Cf3894202f30e40da085d08d84379d586%7C5011c7c60ab446ab9ef4fae74a921a7f%7C0%7C0%7C637333537836383205&sdata=rwKarjVcNOGONliXVutnqAmNYTc64Id33qjAh6oY86c%3D&reserved=0

https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Ftranscript%2Fgreta-yes-donald-trump-helped-sgt-tahmooressi&data=02%7C01%7Cecmeyer%40stcloudstate.edu%7Cf3894202f30e40da085d08d84379d586%7C5011c7c60ab446ab9ef4fae74a921a7f%7C0%7C0%7C637333537836383205&sdata=h6SojZvtRbe26TRaRxtNHipodR2nzqP0nEQwjJZKDTA%3D&reserved=0

https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2017%2F10%2F18%2Fpolitics%2Fdonald-trump-personal-check-soldier%2Findex.html&data=02%7C01%7Cecmeyer%40stcloudstate.edu%7Cf3894202f30e40da085d08d84379d586%7C5011c7c60ab446ab9ef4fae74a921a7f%7C0%7C0%7C637333537836383205&sdata=NwhW3Y8AlVBkWs1JxjcS68iTtaoZwhaRdDU4%2Bva3cTY%3D&reserved=0

I am awake, thanks for checking. The point being they will be even darker roads if this continues.

If Trump wins, winter is coming. If Biden wins and goes left, we will emerge intact. But all bets are off, I have no confidence that the right will regain any semblance of their previous honor or integrity. At this point, the winner takes all. Lets hope its Biden and a Dem Senate for the sake of our children.

And you keep showing that you are incapable of debating issues and live in a bubble oblivious to everything going on in this country.

I don't bother with details with people like you. Its like debating with a cockroach about eating my breadcrumbs.

This is the Trump you want to ignore and attack

A Generous man....

In 1986 a farmer, Lenard Hill, took his own life on the morning his farm was to go to a courthouse auction, believing that his life insurance would pay enough to save the cotton and soybean plantation that had been in his family for more than 100 years. A complete stranger in Queens N.Y. read about this story and paid off the remaining $77,000.

A USMC Sergeant spent seven months in a Mexican prison for accidentally crossing the border with a firearm. He was beaten and tortured in jail. Once he was released, the man from Queens sent him a check for $25,000, "To get you started."

In 2013 A black bus driver saves a suicidal girl from jumping off a bridge. Our Queens man sends him a check for $10,000.

A rabbi's critically ill son needs to get from NYC to California for specialty care treatment in 1988. No airlines will fly him. A generous man in Queens pays for a private flight for the child.

In 2017 after Army Corporal Dillon Baldridge was killed in Afghanistan, a generous man in Queens sent his father a check for $25,000.

This kind-hearted man from Queens has committed many other "quiet acts of random kindness." A wise man once said, "If a man's heart is good....Nothing else matters. And if a man's heart is bad....Nothing else matters."

Who is this kind man?.......

Donald J. Trump,....a man with a good heart.

In case you have any doubts about these stories, below are links that you can enjoy.

I bet Biden has never done this or anything close to this!

How many people would you guess Biden has helped out? Or Pelosi? Or Schumer? Or Hillary? Or Obama??????

https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-3449920%2FThat-time-Donald-Trump-saved-family-farm-Widow-s-daughter-campaign-rally-recall-Donald-paid-mom-s-300-000-mortgage-father-committed-suicide.html&data=02%7C01%7Cecmeyer%40stcloudstate.edu%7Cf3894202f30e40da085d08d84379d586%7C5011c7c60ab446ab9ef4fae74a921a7f%7C0%7C0%7C637333537836383205&sdata=FLSdpSrZIUooGQQAlRVtKl3%2B7YGremVd57dcJktlnzQ%3D&reserved=0

https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.timesofisrael.com%2Ffor-tale-of-jewish-child-saved-by-trump-a-tragic-end%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cecmeyer%40stcloudstate.edu%7Cf3894202f30e40da085d08d84379d586%7C5011c7c60ab446ab9ef4fae74a921a7f%7C0%7C0%7C637333537836383205&sdata=rwKarjVcNOGONliXVutnqAmNYTc64Id33qjAh6oY86c%3D&reserved=0

https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Ftranscript%2Fgreta-yes-donald-trump-helped-sgt-tahmooressi&data=02%7C01%7Cecmeyer%40stcloudstate.edu%7Cf3894202f30e40da085d08d84379d586%7C5011c7c60ab446ab9ef4fae74a921a7f%7C0%7C0%7C637333537836383205&sdata=h6SojZvtRbe26TRaRxtNHipodR2nzqP0nEQwjJZKDTA%3D&reserved=0

https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2017%2F10%2F18%2Fpolitics%2Fdonald-trump-personal-check-soldier%2Findex.html&data=02%7C01%7Cecmeyer%40stcloudstate.edu%7Cf3894202f30e40da085d08d84379d586%7C5011c7c60ab446ab9ef4fae74a921a7f%7C0%7C0%7C637333537836383205&sdata=NwhW3Y8AlVBkWs1JxjcS68iTtaoZwhaRdDU4%2Bva3cTY%3D&reserved=0
I read somewhere that Christians do not let the right hand know what the left hand is doing. I know of one who uses his right hand to grab ******s.

If Trump wins, winter is coming. If Biden wins and goes left, we will emerge intact. But all bets are off, I have no confidence that the right will regain any semblance of their previous honor or integrity. At this point, the winner takes all. Lets hope its Biden and a Dem Senate for the sake of our children.

I think winter is coming regardless only because the divisions in place now will only continue to fester. I want to be really optimistic about change coming with a new president, but the underlying current is quite the rip tide. I suppose what might be a variable is how severe the "winter" is. The heightened tribalism in politics is what has me most concerned; it's the kind of thing I've seen in less stable governments. When people identify with a political party to the point where they're willing to be violent in defending it, things go south really quick.

Well Done, Sir.

I don't bother with details with people like you. Its like debating with a ****roach about eating my breadcrumbs.

Exactly, don't provide any data and buy rhetoric, Harris a San Francisco liberal creating a country in the California image

Well Done, Sir.

By all means let's turn TX into California and drive taxpayers out of the state like they are doing with implementing California social programs that are paid for by taxpayer dollars. We definitely need California liberals in charge so that California is bailed out by federal taxpayer dollars to replace those they are losing by people moving to TX.

I read somewhere that Christians do not let the right hand know what the left hand is doing. I know of one who uses his right hand to grab ******s.

Right, keep buying the liberal spin, keep trying to resurrect the 2016 campaign issues and ignore everything positive that has happened since Trump took office. Interesting how gloom and doom resonates with you and the left. There is no justification at all for this personal hatred you have for Trump and none whatsoever for the actions at Ruth Ginsberg's memorial. The radical left needs to be destroyed and will be in November, if not this country continues its downward spiral due to leftwing hatred

Exactly, don't provide any data and buy rhetoric, Harris a San Francisco liberal creating a country in the California image

What policies specifically are Biden and Harris presenting that will hurt your family personally? Put up or Shut up Con.

Right, keep buying the liberal spin, keep trying to resurrect the 2016 campaign issues and ignore everything positive that has happened since Trump took office. Interesting how gloom and doom resonates with you and the left. There is no justification at all for this personal hatred you have for Trump and none whatsoever for the actions at Ruth Ginsberg's memorial. The radical left needs to be destroyed and will be in November, if not this country continues its downward spiral due to leftwing hatred

Right, you buy into the spin that Trump magically did all this with the economy on his own. That is not only a retarded thought but delusional as well. The trend was already rising and you claim it's all due to Trump. More LYING from you but then as a Trump supporter we expect ZERO honesty from you.

Since the sun rose up from the East this morning I bet you give credit to Trump for that too. :ROFLMAO:

I swear most Trump supporters get dumber by the day.

What policies specifically are Biden and Harris presenting that will hurt your family personally? Put up or Shut up Con.

Right, you buy into the spin that Trump magically did all this with the economy on his own. That is not only a retarded thought but delusional as well. The trend was already rising and you claim it's all due to Trump. More LYING from you but then as a Trump supporter we expect ZERO honesty from you.

Since the sun rose up from the East this morning I bet you give credit to Trump for that too. :ROFLMAO:

I swear most Trump supporters get dumber by the day.

And wasn't that a 2016 campaign issue? why weren't the positives I posted a campaign issue? I don't magically buy the spin, I posted the economic policies that generated those results and you ignored them

You really have a biased partisan hatred of the President for issues that have no affect on your or this country, You cannot seem to grasp the reality that

Just consider this... When you think that your President Trump is a jerk; HE IS...

He’s a New Yorker.. He’s crude and can be downright rude. Some say he's a thin-skinned, arrogant, bombastic ass. No argument, even from most republicans if they're really honest.

He gets his feelings hurt and he’s a hot head. ...He hits back; harder. ...And he probably should Tweet less.

But let me tell you what else he is...And if you disagree with this that's your privilege. But in that case my friend, you'd be DEAD WRONG!!! ..And here's why;

He's a guy who DEMANDS performance. ..And more importantly; RESULTS!! He spent his entire life in the private sector where you either produce or get your ass fired!

http://www.morethanonelife.com/a-canadians-view-of-president-trump.html

Does bashing Trump really change your own personal responsibility problems and issues?

And wasn't that a 2016 campaign issue? why weren't the positives I posted a campaign issue? I don't magically buy the spin, I posted the economic policies that generated those results and you ignored them

You really have a biased partisan hatred of the President for issues that have no affect on your or this country, You cannot seem to grasp the reality that

Sorry but you have yet to answer what specific policies Biden or Harris have implemented that affect YOU or YOUR family personally? Your hatred of Biden and Harris are evident because you can't come up with anything but rhetoric and dishonesty.

You can't even name the SPECIFIC policies of Trump that so called improved African American jobs that weren't already there with Obama's curve. You do nothing but post dishonest crap and everyone here can see it. Your comments are lies and fraud.

Sorry but you have yet to answer what specific policies Biden or Harris have implemented that affect YOU or YOUR family personally? Your hatred of Biden and Harris are evident because you can't come up with anything but rhetoric and dishonesty.

You can't even name the SPECIFIC policies of Trump that so called improved African American jobs that weren't already there with Obama's curve. You do nothing but post dishonest crap and everyone here can see it. Your comments are lies and fraud.

I certainly have but they go right over your head because you refuse to get off the issue of the teenage beauty contest. Nothing is going to divert from your own personal problems that you have which cause you to divert to issues that are irrelevant in this years elections. For some reason the African American support for Trump will generate the most votes for a Republican since Reagan, why? You refuse to buy anything good that Trump has done.

At a memorial for a liberal justice.

Lol this is not news.

I’d like to see the response if Biden showed up at a memorial for a conservative figure.

Biden is not hated like Trump is, sorry.

I certainly have but they go right over your head because you refuse to get off the issue of the teenage beauty contest. Nothing is going to divert from your own personal problems that you have which cause you to divert to issues that are irrelevant in this years elections. For some reason the African American support for Trump will generate the most votes for a Republican since Reagan, why? You refuse to buy anything good that Trump has done.

Link to those SPECIFIC policies then because they aren't in this thread. What SPECIFIC policies has Biden or Harris enacted that affect YOU or YOUR FAMILY? Your lies are already noted and the fact you can't list those policies prove me right.

And you can't even list the SPECIFIC policies that only Trump came up with that have caused record employment for African Americans and proved me right again that you would thank Trump for the sun rising. :ROFLMAO:

Link to those SPECIFIC policies then because they aren't in this thread. What SPECIFIC policies has Biden or Harris enacted that affect YOU or YOUR FAMILY? Your lies are already noted and the fact you can't list those policies prove me right.

And you can't even list the SPECIFIC policies that only Trump came up with that have caused record employment for African Americans and proved me right again that you would thank Trump for the sun rising. :ROFLMAO:

I have done that over and over again but you are blinded by hatred and perverted thoughts. How do you explain record numbers of African Americans employed pre pandemic from a racist President, far and away better than Obama, 6% January 2020 pre pandemic

I have done that over and over again but you are blinded by hatred and perverted thoughts. How do you explain record numbers of African Americans employed pre pandemic from a racist President, far and away better than Obama, 6% January 2020 pre pandemic

No you haven't which is why you were caught LYING again. What specific policies has Biden or Harris enacted that affect YOU or YOUR FAMILY? What is it about Trump supporters that causes them to LIE so much?

I call it a trend that has been happening for over a decade now.

No you haven't which is why you were caught LYING again. What specific policies has Biden or Harris enacted that affect YOU or YOUR FAMILY? What is it about Trump supporters that causes them to LIE so much?

I call it a trend that has been happening for over a decade now.

Right, those employment numbers are a myth and a gift to Obama for leaving office. it is truly amazing how you divert from your own personal problems by attacking Trump so as long as that makes you feel better guess that is all that matters.

At a memorial for a liberal justice.

Lol this is not news.

I’d like to see the response if Biden showed up at a memorial for a conservative figure.

This must make you Trumpsters nervous. A lot of crocodile tears are being shed on RBG’s behalf by people who hated her openly.

This is the first time, that I can recall, in at least a year, in which Donald Trump had to appear in public in front of a crowd that he did not pick or control.

And people told him what they really thought.

But worse than that, it was terrible TV for Trump. (which is all Trump himself actually cares about). An image that is now burned into the video history of Trump’s sorry presidency.

This must make you Trumpsters nervous. A lot of crocodile tears are being shed on RBG’s behalf by people who hated her openly.

This is the first time, that I can recall, in at least a year, in which Donald Trump had to appear in public in front of a crowd that he did not pick or control.

And people told him what they really thought.

Why would it make me nervous? What doesn't radical liberalism make you nervous, the kind of actions occurring in liberal cities all over the country? So you support the liberal actions of booing a sitting President at a memorial for a SC Justice? Therein lies the problem with liberalism no class and pure ideologic hatred

Back
Top Bottom