• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Faces Boos, ‘Vote Him Out’ Chants at Ruth Bader Ginsburg Memorial (Video)

Trump is not a mass murderer.

Our deaths per cases is 2.9%, among the lowest in the industrialized world. And a large percentage of those deaths were a direct or indirect result of Andrew Cuomo, who should be locked up for murder.

Biden supporters have no sense of decency. They even will boo politicians at a memorial, which should be focused on the person who passed away.

This is a misleading stat. the 2.9% death stat represents the percent of those who get the virus, die.

That makes sense because we got tech, doctors who know there stuff, etc and we can keep that number down, because of it. But that stat doesn't have anything to do with a stat that will indicate the degree of success or failure of presidential leadership, which are propagation of the virus stats.

America has 4% of the world's population, but 25% of the world's covid cases.

That stat proves that Trump is a failure as a responsible leader -- he has failed to protect America, which is his primary responsibility.

Right but what you fail to mention is that we have a legal system that is run in those cities by liberals so why is this happening? Why is this spilling over to warrant the murder of cops protecting private property from rioters?

You keep ignoring the reality that the police are hired, funded, and trained by the city and those who are on the front lines aren't being supported by the mayors thus they are turning to Trump. You apparently live in a bubble totally clueless as to what is happening in cities and the fact that liberalism is a failure

I am not concerned about that, in the long run. Unless, Trump gets re elected by hook, or particularly, by crook.

Then, you are almost guaranteed that the violence that right wing media practially fetishizes now, will continue.

I am virtually certain that I’ve seen a lot more of the inner city than you have.

And yet, youre still talking about Trump. She was an amazing woman who did many amazing things, but you, and the peopling booing him, can only define everything by Trumps relevance.

Again, thats literally what TDS is.
Well, no, I was making a point and replying to your point and several points other people made earlier. They seemed to think that booing Trump at RBG's funeral was somehow disrespecting her, and I pointed out they were wrong, at least in my opinion, and then gave evidence as to why. Interpret what I said how you wish.

You seem to focus on what you claim Trump said and ignore that creating jobs, creating incentive, creating opportunity isn't racist, it is what happens in a free market economy and a private sector where you can be the best you are capable of being. The African Americans are getting sick and tired of being used by the left when all the left does is create dependence

Focus on what I "claim" Trump said? I would not focus on anything he didn't say outright, being recorded. I never said traditional capitalism was "racist". We can respectfully disagree on economics, but neither of us can, or should, deny racism - nor sexism, nor homophobia, nor transphobia, nor misogyny... I could go on.

Back
Top Bottom