• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Faces Boos, ‘Vote Him Out’ Chants at Ruth Bader Ginsburg Memorial (Video)

The shame is that a bunch of liberals who assumably showed up to honor RBG don't have the grace to not protest and chant at the President while he and he First Lady pay respects to RBG. The crowd obviously don't have any respect for RBG and the solemn occasion.

Folks, click on each Logical fallacy in the quote for more info.

Boohoo. The president reaps what he sows. There is no better way to pay respect to a champion of democracy than telling a wannabe dictator to get lost.

Hey I know let's have a political shout-down of Trump at the funeral service for one of our most beloved. Can you believe those people? Doesn't surprise me a bit though.

Folks, click on each Logical fallacy in the quote for more info.

Boohoo. The president reaps what he sows. There is no better way to pay respect to a champion of democracy than telling a wannabe dictator to get lost.

It is so sad how people like you are so easily indoctrinated into the liberal ideology. How can anyone support the party that has been endorsed by every radical group in the country, promotes open borders, sanctuary cities, higher taxes, Solyndra green energy initiative, Medicare for all, doesn't support our police who are hired, funded and trained by the cities and are now biting the hand that feeds them to endorse Trump?

It is a sad state of affairs when at a viewing and support from the President for the most radical liberal Justice in history radicals have no class but then that describes many here as well. Your lack of understanding of Trump is stunning, let this Canadian explain it to you

http://www.morethanonelife.com/a-canadians-view-of-president-trump.html

Just consider this... When you think that your President Trump is a jerk; HE IS...

He’s a New Yorker.. He’s crude and can be downright rude. Some say he's a thin-skinned, arrogant, bombastic ass. No argument, even from most republicans if they're really honest.

He gets his feelings hurt and he’s a hot head. ...He hits back; harder. ...And he probably should Tweet less.

But let me tell you what else he is...And if you disagree with this that's your privilege. But in that case my friend, you'd be DEAD WRONG!!! ..And here's why;

He's a guy who DEMANDS performance. ..And more importantly; RESULTS!! He spent his entire life in the private sector where you either produce or get your ass fired!

I can understand why people like you don't like him, the highlighted area says it all. If this election is even close this country is in a downward spiral due to radical liberalism that you support. There is no justification for this hatred from a party that has given us Seattle, Portland, LA, SF, Minneapolis, Chicago, Kenosha, Louisville, and NYC. The agenda of Biden/Harris or Harris/Biden is radical and if you think the rich can pay for it, you are the most naive individual on the planet.

You people better wake up and see what the left really promotes before it is too late

Did you see him react when a reporter gave him the news that she had died?

I agree that the demonstrators were acting like they were brought up in a barn. What were they doing there, anyway? Good lord. Have a little respect for the woman.

I agree, he should never have gone there out of respect for RBG. As for the jeers, they showed her the ultimate respect by booing this jerk.

It is so sad how people like you are so easily indoctrinated into the liberal ideology. How can anyone support the party that has been endorsed by every radical group in the country, promotes open borders, sanctuary cities, higher taxes, Solyndra green energy initiative, Medicare for all, doesn't support our police who are hired, funded and trained by the cities and are now biting the hand that feeds them to endorse Trump?

It is a sad state of affairs when at a viewing and support from the President for the most radical liberal Justice in history radicals have no class but then that describes many here as well. Your lack of understanding of Trump is stunning, let this Canadian explain it to you

http://www.morethanonelife.com/a-canadians-view-of-president-trump.html

I can understand why people like you don't like him, the highlighted area says it all. If this election is even close this country is in a downward spiral due to radical liberalism that you support. There is no justification for this hatred from a party that has given us Seattle, Portland, LA, SF, Minneapolis, Chicago, Kenosha, Louisville, and NYC. The agenda of Biden/Harris or Harris/Biden is radical and if you think the rich can pay for it, you are the most naive individual on the planet.

You people better wake up and see what the left really promotes before it is too late

Its going to get a lot harder claiming you are a conservative when Trump is your poster child. Buckley would roll over in his grave if he saw Trump call himself a conservative. Its over rover, conservatism is dead.

Its going to get a lot harder claiming you are a conservative when Trump is your poster child. Buckley would roll over in his grave if he saw Trump call himself a conservative. Its over rover, conservatism is dead.

What a classy comment and classy individual, what a joke you radicals are

Compared to the Harris/Biden Administration? Tell us exactly what is conservative in their agenda and why the left is so classless booing a President at a radical SC justice lying in state. You and the rest of the left are the reason that Harris/Biden should never be put into national office, Post 28 explains it to you, get someone to read it to you

I agree, he should never have gone there out of respect for RBG. As for the jeers, they showed her the ultimate respect by booing this jerk.

Such misguided hatred, read post 28 and let it sink in for you and then answer my statement about the liberal agenda and what it is about liberalism that you support but especially why the police all over this country hired, funded, and trained by the cities are biting the hand that feeds them by endorsing Trump?? Law and Order gets no respect from the left who are nothing but spoiled brats throwing temper tantrum all at the wrong time

Compared to the Harris/Biden Administration? Tell us exactly what is conservative in their agenda and why the left is so classless booing a President at a radical SC justice lying in state. You and the rest of the left are the reason that Harris/Biden should never be put into national office, Post 28 explains it to you, get someone to read it to you

Booing Trump wherever he goes is a sign of respect for all that RBG did in her life. I could care less if his supporters think we should honor him in any way at all. He deserves to be treated like the scum he is. As for Biden, he is center left. He is not a conservative, that is why he is a Democrat. As for post 28, if its another one of your diatribes forget it. I would rather have a catheter inserted into me then read another one of your posts.

Take off the blindfold, wouldja? Trump did respect her. He was upset about the news and gave her admirable comments, despite the fact that the woman's opinion was diametrically different from his.

I highly doubt if RBG would have approved of a crowd just waiting to boo him at a moment like that.

Geesh.

Booing Trump wherever he goes is a sign of respect for all that RBG did in her life. I could care less if his supporters think we should honor him in any way at all. He deserves to be treated like the scum he is. As for Biden, he is center left. He is not a conservative, that is why he is a Democrat. As for post 28, if its another one of your diatribes forget it. I would rather have a catheter inserted into me then read another one of your posts.

Wrong, you have no idea what she did her entire life, this is pure politics of personal destruction and class activity by a group of radicals at a special event. So apparently those issues in 28 don't interest you as you seem incapable of debating actual issues and have offered no valid reason to vote for Biden and no expectations as to what a successful Biden Administration would look like. What are your expectations for a Biden administration, being booed at a Conservative funeral? Did anyone ever teach you anything about class?

I mean, it's a bit low-class to do so at a memorial for Ginsburg, IMO. And at least Trump didn't have people gassed on his way to this photo op.
You cannot blame the passions of the common people. Donald Trump is like the magenta of a capote when waved in front of a fighting bull.

You cannot blame the passions of the common people. Donald Trump is like the magenta of a capote when waved in front of a fighting bull.

As the link in Post 28 states, Donald Trump is
He’s a New Yorker.. He’s crude and can be downright rude. Some say he's a thin-skinned, arrogant, bombastic ass. No argument, even from most republicans if they're really honest.
He gets his feelings hurt and he’s a hot head. ...He hits back; harder. ...And he probably should Tweet less.

But that is where the comparison stops, results generated have benefited the American people and that is what the people should be voting on in November, not his rhetoric. Policies and agenda will always trump rhetoric except for ideologues who are so radical that chaos is what they want

As the link in Post 28 states, Donald Trump is

But that is where the comparison stops, results generated have benefited the American people and that is what the people should be voting on in November, not his rhetoric. Policies and agenda will always trump rhetoric except for ideologues who are so radical that chaos is what they want
You underestimate the power of rhetoric. Donald Trump's mendacious vulgarity must surely disgust civilized Americans.

Take off the blindfold, wouldja? Trump did respect her. He was upset about the news and gave her admirable comments, despite the fact that the woman's opinion was diametrically different from his.

I highly doubt if RBG would have approved of a crowd just waiting to boo him at a moment like that.

Geesh.

He respected her so much he just stole her seat and is about to jam through the polar opposite of RBG. No one is fooled by his TV show theatrics. The man is a disgrace to the nation.

He respected her so much he just stole her seat and is about to jam through the polar opposite of RBG. No one is fooled by his TV show theatrics. The man is a disgrace to the nation.
He didn't steal her seat and he wasn't acting. I agree he is a disgrace, but it isn't necessary to make stuff up about him; there's plenty to go after without being unfair. IMO.

At a memorial for a liberal justice.

Lol this is not news.

I’d like to see the response if Biden showed up at a memorial for a conservative figure.
Shocking!!! A bunch of liberals are not supporting Trump. The shame is that a bunch of liberals who assumably showed up to honor RBG don't have the grace to not protest and chant at the President while he and he First Lady pay respects to RBG. The crowd obviously don't have any respect for RBG and the solemn occasion.
Tard leftists being tard leftists. Whats new?

It was free speech.

At a memorial for a liberal justice.

Lol this is not news.

I’d like to see the response if Biden showed up at a memorial for a conservative figure.

Yes, how DARE those folks exercise their consitutional rights and Boo the Dictator Wannabe Trump.

You underestimate the power of rhetoric. Donald Trump's mendacious vulgarity must surely disgust civilized Americans.

Then you haven't spent any time in NY. It does appear however that rhetoric trumps results in that world in which you live. Learned a long time ago that rhetoric doesn't hurt actions do

Then you haven't spent any time in NY. It does appear however that rhetoric trumps results in that world in which you live. Learned a long time ago that rhetoric doesn't hurt actions do
The use of rhetoric has led to unspeakable actions in modern history, specifically by demagogic politicians.

Wrong, you have no idea what she did her entire life, this is pure politics of personal destruction and class activity by a group of radicals at a special event. So apparently those issues in 28 don't interest you as you seem incapable of debating actual issues and have offered no valid reason to vote for Biden and no expectations as to what a successful Biden Administration would look like. What are your expectations for a Biden administration, being booed at a Conservative funeral? Did anyone ever teach you anything about class?

More gibberish. Keep gibbering, you only prove to all of us just how debased conservatism has become over the last 20 years.

He didn't steal her seat and he wasn't acting. I agree he is a disgrace, but it isn't necessary to make stuff up about him; there's plenty to go after without being unfair. IMO.

Well, he stole the first seat and his about to steal another one. I am sorry if reality bites but these acts will live on in infamy and turn the courts into a different animal once we regain power. Packing the court at this point is a given, its only a matter of time. We are tired of being bullied, niceties are no longer needed. I have had my fill of trying to reach across the aisle. Its over.

My 2 cents: inappropriate for a memorial. This continued failure of decorum and tribalism is likely to take us down some very dark roads.

Back
Top Bottom